Why does interracial dating threaten conservatives and right-wing fringe groups?

Why does interracial dating threaten conservatives and right-wing fringe groups?

What is wrong with two people being in love with each other and breeding?

You all say it is relatively low percent so then why is it so bothersome?

Honest question by an honest Asian male with a white gf. Pic semi related.

Fuck Canada.

why are the white girls with asian men so attractive while the asian girls with white men so ugly?

Agreed, fuck canada
Also race mixing destroys diversity you loony leaf

I don't care about whites and asians mixing, as long as it isn't middle aged men and mail order jungle brides.

Op is a retard. No one is threatened.

We choose to exclude those that we do not wish to associate with ona personal level.

Nonwhites all vote left-wing.

No asians are based

Asian and white is cool with me, nigger dudes and white chicks piss me off, they breed to piss people off nothing to do with love.

>cos Muh frustration

Back to r*ddit with you, leaf.

You will never explore the world with your Nordic model girlfriend.

But this is for WMAF.

It is 10x harder for an Asian man to get with a white girl as proof by the media. The fact that when it does happen means that the man must be far beyond the average Asian male in terms of masculinity and success.

This.

Asians are generally GOAT.

This graph is proof that Asian white pair will lead to a world with less degeneracy. Asians and whites are the only races that support traditional family structure.

It doesn't but you must EARN your aryan waifu by supporting and fighting for white nationalism, to make up for the one you took.

t. fellow asian

Shill against AMWF all you want but it doesn't bother me to a fraction of what BMWF does.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that there are too many asians to be taking up whites, they need a plague to ravage china and we're set.

Also Eliot Rodgers is a meme.

Asians in America vote democrat about 68% of the time.

how the fuck does that apply to AMWF couples? Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 is in the theaters this week, this guy - WWE wrestler Dave Bautista - plays Drax. And if you watched the latest Blade Runner trailer, you also see he is in the movie.

Bautista has an Asian father and White mother.

don't you have any other bait to post, yang?

Nope. I'm a hard working engineer.

You mean most powerful father and a white mother?

Fuck off, faggot

That's basically it, mixed race people especially get pulled into leftist politics as they struggle with identity so go full SJW to overcompensate
The more ethnically homogeneous your society is the more right wing it shall be, look at Japan for example
Non-whites will never vote for a party that promises to preserve heritage/culture, it means nothing to them as it does to us.

What about Bruce Lee?

>tfw brandon lee

The only good asians are Japanese. Those guys are legit Aryan tier.

Didn't he get squib'd?

That sucks.

it makes one in thought...

>it's another r/asianmasculinity episode
AM/WF is literally the least common type of pairing in the world.

In stark contrast, Asian women in western countries are between 40 and 50% likely to marry outside of their race.

Some retard put live ammo instead of blanks during the shooting - heh - of The Crow.

Why are all amwf pairings aesthetic as fuk?

While wmaf are beta ugly cucks

>AM/WF is least common...

not true but okay.
Why does it bother you though? You didn't answer my questions.

Why the hell do we allow your country to exist?

because asians are not attractive

Objectively speaking, black males with asian females make for the most aesthetic couples.

A careless disregard of our nature and a contempt for our blood.

A woman defiled by the foreigner can never rid her body of the foreign poison she has absorbed. She is lost to her people

A careless disregard of our nature and a contempt for our blood.

A woman defiled by the foreigner can never rid her body of the foreign poison she has absorbed. She is lost to her people

I've barely seen any black males with Asian females in my life. And the few I saw were average

She doesn't look Asian herself.
What's her ethnicity?

Most powerful race

>falling for the jew

>why do you [false premise] though?
Are all redditors this retarded?

Kikes only promote, blacks and muslims with your women. Asians are generally ridiculed in western media.

>great cherry picking

You do realize you picked a few people that promoted your view point and then tried to project this onto the rest of the hapa population?

Do you not realize how illogical this is?

dude looks pretty chill desu

im against racemixing but if they want to mix they should have to go and live in china or whatever. same for niggers: if you want to racemix with a nigger you can go live in africa. we cant have these halfcaste 5th columns building in our societies.

r/asianmasculinity (lol implying) needs to understand the idea of a white woman carryibg a half gook hapa abomination or god forbid some shade of mudshit is disgusting, whether love is involved or not

for a white women to get with an asian, he has to be top tier

white man with asian woman means the dude is too low to get a white woman. they are usually both ugly because the dude will take whatever he can get.

Actually I'm married a White woman, but do you really care what others are thinking of you?
It seems that I get a lot of stares both in my & her countries, but I couldn't care less.
If a White guy thinks he deserves her more than I do just because he is White, it's just a fucking joke.
I've devoted so much for her, and I don't think there can be a better person than me for her overall.

chinks need to gtfo of the west and other asians should shame chinks for making them look bad

The only racemixing promoted by GotG2 is WM/BF

white girls only date asian guys for money

I hope you realize this

maybe some of us are mixed and don't want people to put their kids through the same shit

Inspiring and I agree. I don't really care. If it came down to it and we were threatened because I was Asian, I'd find a place for us to be a family together elsewhere in the world but I know that won't happen.

I was just curious why this is the case. I don't think Asian males on the average are particularly attractive to white females so then why is there so much hate against them?

Why would you care what other people think. Are you happy with your partner? Is her parents happy with you two? Does she get along with your friends and you with hers?

If the answer is yes then you're good to go. Nothing good comes out of pol.

>I am also Asian with a white gf

the same reason you keep ingredients separate when cooking.

literally nothing stopping you from posting the opposite

Yeah but the white women who get together with Asian men are top tier as well

You do realise that is a retarded statement. How you going to make pizza base for example. You think you can make the base just by throwing flour into the oven. You need to mix everything together to produce something amazing.

How come mixed people in general are leftist retards? Why are white children superior compared to mongrels? Is it because they actually care about their country.

Mixing in general is a threat to the white race, We must sterilize every last mixed person in America.

Fucking leaf

What the fuck are you talking about? The majority of Asians voted for Hillary. They're just as Anti-White as every other race.

Oh, man. That guys shoulder to head length is 5 feet and 3 inches... dear lord.

muh race muh race

Maybe if you didn't pride yourself on purity, people wouldn't have a fun time racemixing because of the forbidden factor.

F U K K E N
L E A F

is this a persian?

Your non-white kid will identity more with their non-white parent. Idiots like you are actively promoting the Brazilifaction of America.

It threatens diversity. Shill thread. Here's a real one

I don't have pictures of the entire hapa population. But neither do you.

You only have a few examples out of the hundreds of thousands put there. Me posting a few more cherry picked examples doesnt prove anything for either of us.

>those hair follicles
>white

>Why does interracial dating threaten conservatives
It doesn't. You fell for the meme.

Hapas both WMAF and AMWF are utterly leftist mongrels. People who fall for the Asian Waifu meme will be in for a big disappointment. The More you mix, The less likely someone like Trump will ever win the presidency ever again.

I would be the non-white parent, lol. I can't wait to teach my kid how awesome white people are. Including their self destructive downfall.

white girls who fuck with niggers are trash anyway, all respectable white girls think blacks are disgusting.

What i want to know is why oyu and your asianmasculinity buddies are so obsessed with white bitches? Shouldn't you guys be promoting AM/AW coupling to preserve your heritage and race?

sage

Mixed people in general are usually ugly not to mention vote for Leftist parties. If anything if the mixed population grows. The less likely someone that's a nationalist will ever get elected again. Mixing does not benefit whites in the slightest.

Because most of the interacial dating out there is the result of media brainwashing.

Exactly. That's the plan.

Most attractive white women marry white men, It's mostly uglier chicks who like non-white men.

The media promotes European beauty and suckered us just like everyone else.

Then there is nothing to stop the intermixing of peoples. But in the end, what impact does it really have on anything?

Cultures were not defined by skin colors or hair, but by their works and history. Someone whom is black could learn to speak German, study prussian principles and be indistinguishable from a prussian except for physical traits.

So I ask you, what really is influencing their politics? Is their heritage influencing it? How could this be when many whites are also left wing?

>kelly baltazar
>exotically ugly

AM/AF is the largest most common pairing in the world. A few mixed couples is not gonna hurt that number.

WM/WF couples are the ones who should be worried since there are so little of you compared to the rest of the world

>he thinks asians are concerned with our population numbers

yeah about 3 billion of us and that number isn't going away anytime soon.

our heritage and race are really protected.

besides, i love my girlfriend not because she is white but because she is sweet and kind. asian girls in canada are super bitchy for some reason and want to date white guys so that turns me off.

Poor kid

>that pic

What have mixed people accomplished other than being mentally ill freaks? Our president was mixed and he was anti-white american to the core. Whites and Asians were the only people to have civilizations earlier. Doesn't mean we should mix with them, Brazil is mixed and it's an utter shithole. Mixed people in general are less intelligent then their white parent. In other words Chang, Hapas like you are mongrels who deny it to the core. No wonder you retards remain forever alone.

Our white saviour complex has been in overdrive for 50 years or so due to our absolute dominance and desire to help "the minorities". Our current suicide is just a product of this easy time we have had but i'm certain as our situation declines white identity will rise and we will recover. White identity is already on the rise across Europe and the European diaspora countries as the demographics shift. Also Whites tend to marry out the least still so i'm not too concerned

Inherently it doesn't.

If a white woman dates/marries a colored man, she's no longer white and therefore can no longer enjoy the privileges of the same.

No one chooses to become white, but you choose to remain white.

you ain't going to shit with a girlfriend, of any color. That's why you LARP as a nazi on fucking Sup Forums

Non-whites are perfectly happy to cheat the system, because they were originally not part of American society and are thus not loyal to the nation.

because the white people that get with asian girls are desperate.