Are there any black nationalists/Hoteps on Sup Forums? Genuine question I want you to reveal yourselves

Are there any black nationalists/Hoteps on Sup Forums? Genuine question I want you to reveal yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then go back to fucking Africa you worthless nigger, no one is stopping you

>Then go back to fucking Africa you worthless nigger, no one is stopping you

You didn't get the memo, the alt right includes niggers yo

It's funny as fuck how they bitch about never agreeing to live in the US, yet refuse to go back. Someone has to show them their place.

I'm interested in South African politics and I'm sort of a supporter of the EFF. Do I count?

>'Stead of landing on Plymouth Rock,
>Plymouth Rock would land on them.
He stole that line off Cole Porter.

no. niggers live in tribes not in countries.

Malcolm was talking about this:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

kek thought the same thing

"kidnapped" fucking hilarious, literally all they teach in history for 12 years, muh whites kidnapped the slaves and done been opressing them for 200 years! muh whites started the holocaust.
you think im kidding but im not. we'd skim through the whole book and learn about ww2 for months.

lol yeah. More like they got deported from Africa by fellow Kangz

Well fuck, at least I'm a half 3rd gen military brat light skin nigga.
Only country I'm patriotic about and will happily is for is my own.
Besides, a good half the military is white, better me die in the line of duty than you right fullbreed?

any other black dudes here love fucking white chicks and saying "take this black dick white bitch"

im a real black nationalist in bed lol

what do they call those outfits beyonce and the dancing girls were wearing at the superbowl performance?

i know they're black panther inspired but do they have a unique name?

My mom was dark as a girl but she's not black per say.

She didn't like blacks.

Jesus if niggers love africa so much why dont they go back?

we would but we're gentlemen and we wouldn't want to deprive your women of all the BBC they like

No wonder the Jews shit all over your race. Not even half way through a thread and it has reverted to muh dick and boasting about race mixing. What a fucking disgrace.

i can't say i give too much of a shit about what some dipshit living on an island near the bottom of the world has to say

No-one is stopping you from going back to Europe neither

He's not the one complaining about how he is in America against his will, you retarded fucking nigger.

He probably calls himself a German/Irish American

Let me repeat, because you seem to be severely mentally handicapped.

He's not the one complaining about how he is in America against his will, you retarded fucking nigger.

This is our land we are the new natives here.
Just like how the natives in Europe soon will be sand niggers.
Pic related its you.

It probably doesn't count but I'm really concerned about the future of the few actual african nations and how all the ones that existed have been dismantled for the sake of USA/USSR power politics.
Bring Biafra and Rhodesia back. They were supposed to lead the way.