When did you realize >>>/r/thedonald was just a scam to trick you into being "more liberal than the liberals"?

When did you realize was just a scam to trick you into being "more liberal than the liberals"?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nk8u/idea_lets_arrange_for_our_based_black_men_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Le based black man meme.

Reddit is so cucked. Coontown was the only good place in that shithole.

Make another "based black man and femepedes" interbreeding meetup thread.

kek is this a thing?

>HEY GUYS DON'T YOU JUST HATE REDDIT
>HERE HAVE ANOTHER REDDIT THREAD
>WOW REDDIT IS SO PATHETIC AND DONALD TRUMP BTFO
Get a new tactic, shills.

Someone made a thread a few days back. It was downboated to oblivion but had some funny responses.

>10th thread about this same reddit post trying to get Sup Forums mad

Everyone is more liberal than Liberals. Jail time for sufficiently hurtful words towards a precious minority snowflake? Attack free speech rallies to "fight fascism"? Hell, the average Mexican Cartel footsoldier is less of a piece of unprincipled shit than state parking-ticket dispensors wearing Pussy hats.

The wall of shitposts just got 10 feet higher faggopedes

Day one

XDDDDD upboated friend.

reddit is based

SHILLS BTFO

kek upvoted

No, Reddit are faggots, but that's not a reason to spam the board with this crap. Who gives a shit what they're talking about?

People sure like to masturbate over female and black trump voters.

>mfw so new that he doesn't realise you can just report/hide threads and move on
>mfw complaining about reddit spam when the past 2 or more months have just been people spamming shill
lurk moar

>Leddit are faggots and our board is spammed with their constant crap
FTFY nigger

/pol doesnt give a fuck about r/thedonald.

>ever using that shithole

you deserve everything you get faggots

This

Here it is: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nk8u/idea_lets_arrange_for_our_based_black_men_to/

>our board
>their crap
You're the one spamming reddit posts. So I guess that makes you the redditor.

Really makes you think.

>hey Sup Forums don't you just hate T_D?
No. Not really.

>STOP INSULTING T_D REEEEEE
kek faggot

This, these are shills from /leftypol/ making these threads. They sees a nigger who they can't control and use to promote their agenda and they get angry.

>we is anonymous this shit is trifflin

I just drop in here now and then, why the fuck the rest of you are still here when "we" migrated to "the other place" back in 2014/2015 is beyond me.
Sup Forums is just reddit for slightly more edgy teenagers now, I know we said we didn't want you but if there is any of you older guards left, just give up already and come over.

>come join the comfy cowardly circle jerk with 1/5th the traffic where no normies get redpilled
You realize what failures you are?

>Get a new tactic, shills.
If you like reddit, stop posting here and go back

>how can I stretch the "dems r reel raysists" meme to rationalize things this time?
good goy

she's hot

>where no normies get redpilled
Fuck off, I don't give a shit about normalfags. I came here to avoid them

I've been waiting for a thread to drop this meme in

>acknowledging black people exist and vote in their economic interests is more liberal than liberals

We need a pr department

>implying I give a shit about NEET autists
You're worth even less. I'm here to fuck up your safe space too nigger.

That shit had me dying

>le hypocrisy
I legit think people who even use the word in politics have an iq of 80
Complete dumbasses could argue for centuries over who said what first. What matters is the RATION.

saved

>implying that having 1/5th of the traffic and no normies is a bad thing
Thanks for proving the point.

Why are you shitting on this in particular? Reddit gives huffpost articles 20k upvotes on a daily basis, this is nothing.

Here's the template, made it with me own hands

I'm a phoneposter it might be fugged

I don't care if they're employed or not, but if you can't tell how the quality of threads has been steadily decreasing the last years, then you're deluded

>it's another Reddit goes full cuckold episode
>white girls fucking black boys is BASED
Toppest of keks

Lost hard

The_Donald is proof the horseshoe theory is VERY real

>more liberal than the liberals

This is just patently false though. Liberals want to give niggers affirmative action and would never dare to question what a nigger says even if it's retarded. Liberals are still definitely "more liberal" and more retarded than these t_d civic nationalist cucks.

So either you're just extremely low IQ for posting this or a shill

Yes, but she would look better without the glasses.

"Check out Le based black man fucking my wife in his MAGA hat, don't we love our based black men folks?"

>Thanks for proving the point.
I made a point, you didn't, you fucking pleb trash. It was natural selection that you walled yourselves in an echochamber where you couldn't affect anything. Like a mass suicide.

Not really. The political compass test can only be completed by dipshits, but the compass itself isn't horribly inaccurate. Right is private capital, left is social. Then you have government enforcement.

Naturally the libleft are the biggest bullying victims here, since you can't have social capital without government forcing it.

>Le based black man meme.

Grew up in black schools, it's not a meme, they're only about 5-10% but they're a solid 5-10% who get about as much of a voice as anyone here.

>Inb4 larpers call me a redditor even though I've been here over a decade

>shills
>implying Reddit hasn't been hated for years

Fuck off newfag

Good point

>shills from reddit come on Sup Forums
>talk about reddit
we don't talk about reddit here, reddit

this is how we all know you're shills

tranny pedo?
what the fuck?

They might be a reasonable nigger, but they shouldn't parade that they're black.

The fact that it's based on plebbit for a fucking start.

FUCKING BASED

Nothing wrong with a little pride, but either side takes it too far into supremacy.

Do I think whites are generally better than blacks? Of course I do, I grew up with them, I'm not blind and retarded.

But a bit of mutual respect can actually fucking exist becuase I've fostered it myself by not being an over zealous prick in either political direction.

>trump sucks jewish cock
>naturally Sup Forums calls trump out
>le based ledditors convince themselves that only someone being paid to post on an anime image sharing website would disagree with their god-emperor
>this delusion grows stronger for months on end
>site devolves into a mass amount of people who have migrated from reddit calling everyone who disagrees with them a shill
>Sup Forums reacts by making memes telling reddit cucks that they and their site is Sup Forums tier cancer
>redditors react by somehow convincing themselves that this too could only be the work of people shilling for a candidate that lost the election months ago
we /reddit/ now

It's actually really beautiful to see Sup Forums fall like this. The_Donald users don't even realize that they're literally like European refugees, mere chess pieces. Sup Forums can't handle this kind of invasion, it's going to die. Internet hate machine is no more.

based black confederate heritage activist is based get this man a confederate flag coat
muh heritage not hate

>This is the first time normies have flooded Sup Forums to save the world after we made the news, our bastion of free speech is dead fellow /FOuR/chanz

Based f*cking reddit telling these faggot the truth

kys shill

>implying Sup Forums ever recovered from that
Second invasion is just going to hurt Sup Forums more, if not completely kill it. There's only so many times you can get invaded before dying. And it's beautiful.

>Sup Forums existed during that

KEK, wanna try that response again or should I just go with it?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD?
>DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

>When did you realize was just a scam to trick you into being "more liberal than the liberals"?- 72 posts and 25 image replies shown.

>right-wing libertarians are more liberal than authoritarian communists

this has been a thing before you were born, idiot.

Who fucking cares, we all know there's a heavy crossover between the two. Only autistic spergs raise those issues as being alarming.

The real question is: how do we crash Reddit, with no survivors.

right wing liberals are pretty retarded though, libertardians don't understand demographics or how they effect democracy, if they did they wouldn't be lolbertarians and they'd find a real ideology.

plant CP on the management's computer, inform FBI?

But there's a certain reasonability you have to accept.

Do you honestly think you're going to spark a fucking genocide in the year 2017 with anything short of a complete societal collapse that would most likely end in the death of most of Sup Forums's family if not themselves?

not gonna lie, former Sup Forums supporter here. watching them crash and burn like this is hilarious. in all seriousness though we can't let them get their hands on the internet hate machine

No there isn't, and it's thinking like that that enforces the idea in the first place, You're just appealing to your own squeemishness to avoid doing what must be done to save america and it's people. Stop telling me it's "literally 2017" that argument won't work on the groups looking to eliminate us when the time comes, and it shouldn't work on us.

Takes too much spooky effort to even get that done. I legitimately wonder what would happen if TD was banned and what affect it would have if their "containment sub" no longer existed.

This is some potent double cross shilling, They may not be our allies but getting r/The_Donald banned from plebbit would just push them all here, what we really need is to cut the head off of the serpent.

Yeah, I'm fucking squeamish about subjecting my family to apocalyptic situations.

Fuck me right, not being a detached basement dweller with nothing to care about.

I don't even know why you people are complaining about more people coming to Sup Forums. If you keep up the redpills they'll assimilate or leave. I mean fuck, why was the "before Sup Forums, after Sup Forums" meme a thing? Because most of us were "normies" when we first came here.

Only here do you find more potential allies to our endeavors and end up with people bitching about it.

If you're not willing to bleed to survive, you will bleed for not trying to, your pick.

>antisemitism

Do you Sup Forumstards have any actual arguments besides that?

I'd say they are aligned for the most part, because fuck the liberals.

Them shitting Sup Forums up even further might be an issue, but I would half expect them to just go scorched earth and ruin the rest of the Plebbit. One can dream for that obvious shill-site to crash and burn.

Antisemitism is a natural reaction to an awareness of the actions of the jewish elite, if that honestly surprises or bothers you, you have no idea what's going on.

There are plenty of nigger lover on Sup Forums and there aren't always from reddit

stop this. i have no irony left to shield myself

>Implying t_d was anything other than a way to game reddits voting system to make liberals buttmad

I dont know why anyone bothers with it after the election.

It has no place in the alt-right, that should strive towards rationality rather than attacking nazi boogeymen

When did you realize Sup Forums is just ironic posts?

They could have been our allies at one point, but they have effectively allowed themselves to be seduced by the lie of civic nationalism into believing a set of tacit conceits that are patently untrue. They are riding high on an overdose of right wing liberalism, unable to see the situation as it is, and that makes them almost worse than the left, with the left, you know what you're getting, with the alt-light, you only know that they have not fully come to terms with reality and are a voice within your own party that advocates the destruction of your race and country. Simply put, they are a fifth column that thinks they're the real good guys.

/r/opieandanthony

IMPLYING WE'RE MULTIKULTI FAGGOTS
>IMPLYING WE'RE KEKSERVATIVE FAGGOTS
IMPLYING WE'RE RACEMIXING FAGGOTS
>IMPLYING WE'RE CIVNAT FAGGOTS
IMPLYING WE'RE ACTUAL FAGGOTS
>IMPLYING WE'RE NEOCON FAGGOTS
IMPLYING WE'RE PRO-ISRAEL FAGGOTS

stop crying stormfag

Like I said, I don't fucking care about myself, but I understand most of the people on Sup Forums are so socially dejected that many don't even care about their family anymore.

You have no place in the alt-right, the evidence of the actions of jewry is clear as day, it is central to our message, the final red-pill that all who would call themselves even right wing in the slightest must swallow upon review of the evidence for it. Without it, you may as well be a faggot commie (communism also a jewish invention by the way)