Happy international Europe day. Let me remind you that EU is here to stay and Le Pen failing gloriously confirmed it...

Happy international Europe day. Let me remind you that EU is here to stay and Le Pen failing gloriously confirmed it. Brits leaving EU means absolutely nothing. They need us more than we need them. Your anti-EU crusade was cute and sometimes even scary, but you lost. Good game, but the right side won.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/the-six-brexit-traps-that-will-defeat-theresa-may?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think it will stop with brexit anti euro sentiment has been growing steadily for years and they may have lost in France, but take into consideration that they weren't even thought of being able to make it through the primary election just a couple of years ago,I don't think Europe will last 10 years.

Yeah yeah sure thing buddy, you lost and you're too delusional to admit it. Your movement is dead. Hofer lost, Wilders lost, and actually victory that you needed, Le Pen lost. AFD is also going to fail. Your movement is dead and there is nothing you can do about it.

EU will save Europe

>Brits leaving EU means absolutely nothing
thats because they were never europeans

You and your like are all talk and no substance,you don't know how to save Europe except by destroying culture with a smirk on your face.

And you're going to destroy your economy and starve your people to death because you're too stupid to understand that you needed EU more than we needed you. It's a one way ticket, you're out after you paid your bill. There's no choices, btw. You're paying it.

Enjoy your hellhole

How does buying a British made washing machine destroy my economy?
The raw materials we need are in the anglosphere, Europe has nothing,no oil, no resources,nothing of value to an economy.
We will prosper under ANY circumstances and we've proved it many times.
Good luck though.

What a fucking pussy. You think getting overrun with Muslims is a good thing? You can virtue signal now about how the poor old Muslims are being oppressed but you'll cut that shit out soon enough.

P.S. You need us far more than we need you

Reminder that Schäuble won't let Britain leave the EU without inflicting severe economic harm. Reminder that Brexit shills blew the far-rights chances in Europe

theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/the-six-brexit-traps-that-will-defeat-theresa-may?CMP=share_btn_tw

>won't let Britain leave the EU

Try stop us. In less than two years,and unless MUTUALLY AGREED,we leave the European Union by lawful means.

Stupid euros

FUCKING HERETIC.

That's not what I wrote

Not to mention the Commonwealth of Nations

Fuck the EU.

See that question mark at the end of your clickbait?
We're laughing at you. You fucking idiots.

Nowhere in Europe is support for the EU growing. Its basically only supported by old fucks. Enjoy having your country gangraped by those unelected globalist tyrants

We'll tread the future alone if we must. You'll certainly be in a good situation when africa begins to tank the EU.

Happy United Europe Day Friends, there are no brakes on the EU train!

I see this picture getting spammed all over Sup Forums (especially in EU threads) constantly. Almost every such variation of a picture with Kalergi has something falsified in it for propaganda purposes. There is one that claims he's a jew (his mother is Japanese while his father is pure European), and then there's this as well with a fake quotation. Here's the real one (notice how there's no mention of "destroyed", a word added for increased propaganda effect)

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

There is another one which brands it as "The Kalergi Plan", but when you read his book you'll realize that this is no plan or proposition at all, it's just him voicing his opinion of what's most likely to happen.

Stop lying.

Six of one , half dozen of the other.

Your plea is vacuous

Soros leaked documents said he was using the migrant crisis as a tool for "global governance" also also 90% of French Muslims voted for hollande

What? That's the URL, there's no question mark in the title. And the article is written by Yanis Varoufakis, who I'm sure you know has first hand experience of being humiliated by the EU.

SCHULZZUG NÄCHSTER HALT 20%!!!

Guy is now almost as popular as Corbyn.

Are you quoting a Greek economist to me?
In regards to saving europe?
GET THE FUCK OUT

Slightly weaker economy = children starving.

You are shit posting, but some people in the devlopes world axtually think this

Sometimes genocide is justified. When you've voted in favor of your own genocide then you completely deserve everything you get.

We've been at war with Europe for most of our history. In that time we conquered the world and shaped it in our image (Europeans all speak English and have all adopted Anglo commerce).

What makes Europeans think we'll be destroyed ? We prospered when at war with you, we'll prosper when all you've got is balding manlets in Brussels screeching about money we've already paid you.

>Soros

You're getting close

> tää nekru oikeasti uskoo kirjoittamansa
Lol, even Macron said that France will face Frexit unless EU is able to "reform" without giving any specific details about direction.
EU is decaying, after hippie generation is dead, the whole shit will be over within 20 years. And no further integration will take place, as Finns or other Eastern European countries are not willing to give their financial control to Brussels hands.

No I'm quoting him in regards to knowing what happens to countries that go against the EU. Calm down user there's no need to shout

The EU is here today, but its fate is sealed. The EU will not be European in a matter of decades, and in a few more decades, it will no longer be a civilization in any sense of the word.

chkd.
the greatest white genociders (Germany/Sweden Thirty Years War et el) vs the World Greatest Shitskin Genociders.

there's shitposting and there's shit posting

this is the latter

Macron fucking with Eastern Europe would only make it collapse faster.

>the article is written by Yanis Varoufakis, who I'm sure you know has first hand experience of being humiliated by the EU.

Nice, they finally found something that assclown has actually knowledge about.

You're just nitpicking at minutia, faggot.

I think we will be just fine.
And when we refuse to pay you a single dime, enjoy S&P lowing your credit rating.

The EU in the Schengen will be a collective of 3rd world countries when Erdogan unleashes the sand niggers on you.

It is official - Finns are retarded.

LOL love those two, my favorites, really intelligent and a bit naughty when they have to :> especially Junker, GOAT