Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/05/leon-balfour-jr-pool-assault-video-nancy-james-elderly-woman-suspect-north-lauderdale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cj all you had to do was follow the damn train

is that the guy who head slammed gran

Do you feel good about yourselves? You got a 16 year old kid arrested for just playing around.

>guy

No it's the ape who slammed grand ma ma.

bet you were snickering when you made this comment enjoy this (you)

Do we know if she was jewish or not yet?

Hopefully hes already been body slammed before even getting inside jail

Fuck off, Francis

das racist

His holiness has been going off all night

CALL THE CRUSADE NOW !

seriously DO IT

Breaking into your neighbours pool while she isn't home and inviting your entire school to the pool and when she shows up you throw her into the pool isn't playing around. It's criminal.

stop fucking kids

what are the chances of this nigger ending up in jail?

Zero. Long probation.

>Broward
so it was in florida? Not surprising in the least if true my state has all kinds of stupid monkeys.

>try to pull of a funny prank on some old white hag
>accidentally slip and fall cause the floor is wet and she weighs like 9000 pounds cause she a fat white honker
>whites pretend you assaulted her with lethal intent
>"evil nigger tried to kill her! Seen him try and drown the dogs too!"

Literally ruining a mans life over a joke.
You people are sick!

SICK! why is nobody helping this man!

judging from some of the replies here it seems it's that dindu who slammed the old white lady and threw her in the pool. if so, good riddance

rare

he dindu nuffin, he a gud boy, goin to church erry sunday, gettin his life back on track, gon be a rap musician one day

His dad is a murderer. He's going to end up in jail no matter what. Better for him to learn actions have consequences now rather than when he has the means to do larger damage.

Chances are he won't learn shit.

we're helping him by allowing him to visit his dad full time now

His father is in prison for murder so at somestage he will likely end up in prison aswell. Probably not for this though

heavy.com/news/2017/05/leon-balfour-jr-pool-assault-video-nancy-james-elderly-woman-suspect-north-lauderdale/

only a nigger can have a family reunion in prison

welcome home satan now give me millions of dollars

is there a source for this? I want this to be true. I hate niggers :)

Many just google Leon Balfour

>It just shouldn’t happen. The kid has not evolved yet into what you’re supposed to be as a human being.
holy kek that old bat is finally taking a redpill, eh?

The poor woman had injuries you know, it wasn't a victimless crime. I don't think he deserves too harsh a punishment though. He turned himself in and was probably not trying to hurt her. Still can't imagine doing that to an old lady though.

Is that a pirate version of Napoleon's hat without the skull on his head?

Another nigger getting put in a cage. Makes me smile.

>he dindu nuffin, he a gud boy, goin to church erry sunday, helpin an old lady takin a refreshing swim in da pool, gon be a docta in da hospital one day

There, corrected it for you!

i'm sick of seeing this fucking non-story.
This is starting to smell like some bullshit (((psyop))) to get us to destroy the life of a Kike-owned negroid shill.

Forgive me for my sins, Father.

Be gone, Satan!

What did Crabman do?

It's definitely not a non story but it does look like he might have slipped and not have been pulling some stunt like it looked like in the first video

YES

superpredators

he deserve

Several witnesses confirm that the suspect, when placed under arrest, responded by saying: "shhhhiiiiieeeetttttt."

100%. You don't fuck around with the tax base of FLA, which is old retirees. He'll go to a juvenile detention center first, prolly will cop a plea and not go to trial, get a few months at least, then be on probation for years.

If he dropped her on accident, then why did he pick her up and throw her in the pool after, knowing she was already injured?
This could have become murder very easily.

>It's just a prank bro
nah, let his smug fucking face dive face first into a drained pool while filming it and we'll call it even

lmao

>for just playing around

this kid almost killed that lady just playing around

It's obvious he slipped. He was trying to get her into the pool the first time, he failed and tried a second time. Highly unlikely that he considered it being as bad as murder.

That doesn't excuse the shitty thing he did, or all of the niggers for that matter

Good Job Sup Forums

>had no choice but to turn himself in, because Sup Forums was on that ass

>shitposting while on tour of the Vatican
good lad

I'm imagining the Pope raging about the "Wrong Side of The Tracks" mission in GTA San Andreas right now.

This is the true Christianity of today.