youtube.com/watch?v=O_FPYtGOeAE
youtube.com/watch?v=WkTGNOyvscU
youtube.com/watch?v=tCOIZDttei4
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Fs1d8jYjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute fish

wow! what a babe!

Ausbro

Mods plz don't delete this thread it provides both fap material and hilarious photoshops plz plz plz

nice one fagot. keep pushing the dnc board split narrative
>muh safe soce for shitposting
fucking indonesia. cunts of things

her old videos were a lot more subtle

youtube.com/watch?v=xDwRnpstC1o
youtube.com/watch?v=OPYXHKM2uL0

As you wish

Bloody hell, she was cute back then

Polytits?

that's a rare one

why does she look like a cave troll

your waifu isn't even white lmfao

I don't know, mate

i wish nigger memes about white people not knowing what thick means weren't true

you faggots post boards or landwhales

she still is

you should see her out-of-character channel. she talks about her life and her setups.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_FPYtGOeAE

apparently she's an orphan since her mother died of cancer and is living with his ex-boyfriend's family. other than that she doesn't really go into much about her life.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkTGNOyvscU

ugly basic slut

>lmfao
back to your ironic nigger music and bait threads you sad cunt

She lives with 4chad, faggot

how has some numale t_d type guy not already gotten her pregnant?

it's like she doesn't even understand her use to anybody

>ex-boyfriend's family
wut

Idk why people hate her so much. She trolled so many people dude. Sup Forums would raid her and fully believe she was serious. They really thought they were causing a streamer's mental breakdown. She was the ultimate troll. Perhaps the haters are just assblasted.

keep worshiping chimps from the jungle just because they have fat tits lmfao

QUESTION (totally on-topic): I'm sitting in a movie theater watching pre-feature commercials or something. I'm not really paying attention. Then I suddenly look up and think, "WTF was that Venti in a car commercial?" Or am I just on Sup Forums too much?

name?

they took her in because i don't think she has anywhere else to go.

when you have cancer you have huge medical bills. then there's funeral costs and things like that.

it's true. go watch her videos out of character where she explains this. even i thought she was real in that Ayy Lmao video.

those meth jowls

that post was so lit bruh lmaooooo are migos redpilled or fuccbois

(samefag here again) WAIT, it was for a computer!!! I wasn't imagining it.

disgusting gutter whore/10
you faggots are depressing

You really believed that? Jesus fucking Christ. I used to harass the shit out of Venti, her friend Jessica, and her mods. They fucking hated me.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

It's totally unoriginal though. She shamelessly stole all her jokes from Kaceytron. Venti used to be a mod in her stream and thought "I could make shekels like this too" like a proper parasite.

she is damn convincing

youtube.com/watch?v=tCOIZDttei4

10/10 shop.
Post it on her twitch.

She thought she could get over on me by being hot but it only worked for so long. I got wise, donated and chargebacked, and pissed her mods off so bad that they sent letters to my house. True story.

I remember this, too. Fucking retards gave her so many subscribers and all she had to do was pretend to get mad at ayy lmao.

Who gives a fuck there's a reason Britt is more well known than Kaceytron and its certainly not the looks don't be a bitch

>there's a reason Britt is more well known than Kaceytron

Lol are you serious? Maybe, just maybe, she is more well known on Sup Forums. Not anywhere else. And her actual audience has always been smaller than Kaceytron.

You were nothing to them, don't flatter yourself

She's actually not. Kaceytron will always be more intelligent than Brittany

Oh, I wasn't? I harassed Brittany so bad that she was in fear of me. I did the same to Miramisu and she flat out quit Twitch. Watch who you talk shit to, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Fs1d8jYjA

>Venti used to be a mod in her stream and thought "I could make shekels like this too" like a proper parasite.
Can you really blame someone for realizing they could just cut out the middle man and make bank?

sage report

Larping this hard

christ shut the fuck up, no one gives a fuck about any of this

that thread is fucking pathetic, go find some real gf's, stop jerking off to some troll attention whore

Children like you don't count.

>kissing Brittany's ass this hard

I'd much rather be kissing a fat ass than larping as a pathetic Internet troll :^)

Got a story to share?

autism

Fuck off slav, I just wanted more of her fat tits, not spark the discussion of streamers and shitty trolling among eurotrash autists

is that kaceytron below you? brittany is clearly hotter

Nah, Kaceytron looks way less like she has alcohol fetal syndrome

I used to go on Venti's stream every day, made a shit ton of accounts, and I donated money, charged it back, rinse and fucking repeat

I used to abuse the donator alert to say a lotta fucked up shit, donated gore videos, whatever I could find.

Then I moved onto Miramisu since she was Miss Shit on Twitch and eventually she couldn't handle it anymore and just gave up.

Pic related

lol

>bragging about being a sub-/r9k/ tier sperg

Either post tits or go back to discord, ain't nobody got time for threads about a mulatto if tits aren't involved.

Dang bro you're really committed to this fake persona. You're still insignificant.

These tits are better, bruv

Who is this titcow?

this

Miramisu

Any wins?