When will the inselaffen pay for breaking treaties?

When will the inselaffen pay for breaking treaties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kgySblHsVI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate you Hans.

> but you pic is funny and it makes me hate you moar

Pathetic Eurocucks

Hans - thats actually pretty funny.

lets list other funny German things

Not enough people worried about Germany getting pushed too far again. Like bees when the hive gets shaken, the Germans will swarm into a homicidal, genocidal, suicidal, military misadventure.

Their entire language is hilarious.

Now they'll have to make their own laws. How terrible.

Sounds like a romcom the way you said misadventure

More to the point

The list ends at this point

it's funny how all the people bitching about european immigration are NOT FUCKING FROM HERE

kek

Brexit will literally change nothing about immigration though, how would it even? None of the problem migrants are here legally anyways and Britain already controls their borders, considering it's an island and all.

wow you've convinced me wtf i want syrian refugees in my country now

Another Sup Forums thread making me hate Germans

Thank you. The more you make of this the better I feel about us getting replaced.

we can control our borders and now pick and choose who we let in

may has pledged to reduce immigration by loads and we have welfare reforms to make the parasites go to germany or sweden

now if you dont earn over 35k and can pass a strict english test you dont get in...

we stemmed the bleeding basically

now we can import the smart ones only and the above rules raise the bar high enough to stop the trash from getting in from the 3rd world

we are saved hans,you are boned though

the problem was merkel invited in the entire 3rd world,not just the syrians but africans

then she gave them passports so they could come straight to the uk

It must be hell being a rightwing German. You can't even escape the cuckoldry of your countrymen on a nationalist forum.

I am way past right wing now

I have come full circle and want completely liberal politics for us now
Only I am not in denial about them being a suicide
I want them to kill all germans

>None of the problem migrants are here legally anyways

let's just wait a couple of years shall we

>inb4 they will be reclassified as non migrants because that hurts their feelings

>when you get cucked so hard you become an anglo that wants to SMASH THE AYRIAN MENACE once and for all

Again, this would propably reduce the amount of pakis and poles or something, ie. legal EU citizen, but not Syrians and other mudslime vermin.

They're here illegally anyways, and are simply slipping through the cracks that Britain ALREADY hasn't patched, despite being able to do so.

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

The best thing about this refugee crisis is that it means the end of god damn Germans.

I just hate how much collateral damage our suicide is doing.

I didn't know the german slang term for a brit was island monkey.

I love how European countries take in the least amount of migrants possible yet they are still bitching about it.

>German
>chastising others for breaking the international law

Kek, I am glad most of you will be gone in two decades.

Nigga you still need to pay reparations for WWII

heh
wtf, man

really though, chill out nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=0kgySblHsVI

goober

add rapefugees behind the CO domino

Always the Americans who have to be educated about history
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Ask any European if Germans need to die out
They all want this too.

protip:
you can refuse to take in refugees even when your are still in the eu
look at the visegrad countries

When will you pay the NATO denbts Ahmed?

when the U S and A pays china debnts :^)

You know what I love? That our "trade union" demands free movement of people, but Germany doesn't have to consult the rest of the group before it takes in over a million disparate third worlders.

>when you want to team up with the UK in a glorious war against Europe but realize UK is half brownies, then realize your own country is half brownies
There is literally no one to fight anymore but majority white countries.

ease into it
it's almost over

Thank god.

I wish I could see Europe reach for the stars the moment they are not held back by us anymore

But me not being there to see it is sort of the point.

In a generation's time, your illegal Syrians will be legal tanned Germans. They'll get their legitimacy in the same way illegal Mexicans do in the US.

So I guess WWIII will be Britain and Russia against the rest of Europe? Again.

really nigger
and you don't?

And me thinking I was blackpilled

your food is alright m8,and your history aint all bad

i want to save it

>Our history is shameful.
Bruh you have like the most popular historical leader of all time

you cant m8 merkel would of started sanctions

sec junker said there is no room for reforms that was it...i voted out

i once believed in the eu but not anymore,im focused on pushing MPs to build the CANZUK union now

At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Today, thanks to revisionists, they claim less than 60,000 died at the camp (primarily of disease). The Red Cross examined the camp and estimated only 8,000 had died there.
That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people don't know this, and continue believing the number 6 million.
At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers. Today, the official number is 1.5 million. That is a drop of a further 2.5 million (though still grossly inflated).
People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't want to bother to examine such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that what they have seen in movies and what little they were taught in school is accurate.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lied about being in the unit that liberated Dachau.
He was even a known liar by the time Spielberg was making The Last Days, as an earlier documentary focusing on supposed black soldiers who had liberated concentration camps had been debunked by historians and actual army soldiers.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating any camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as one of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days. Because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also examined.

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Bavaria
no seriously, i like bavarian
theyre like irish germans
but with no lucky charms
and they actually have potatoes
and their women have teeth that look human
and bockwuerst
so basically nothing like the irish

Not sure if serious, but Germany produced some of the greatest philosophers, scientists and engineers the world has ever seen. Just because we're going though hard times doesn't mean that spirit is gone.

Even if that's true, it's still not gonna change anything, as unless the UK goes full north korea shut in mode, any trade agreement with the EU or any of its member states will immediately require the free travel thing to be reopened, they all want it for obvious economic reasons.

Brexit is a good thing, but it will do literally nothing to immigration, only voting in parties who reform the immigration process will change something. As long as you can just hop in a lorry and hike a train ride to the UK, people will keep doing it, legal or not.

That was always your problem
You guys are too nice. You have too much empathy

You should've killed us all after both world wars.
If it comes to a war again before we are fully replaced please kill us all this time. I can't stand to see what our next thing will be after the nazis and the EU

>posts people responsible for the destruction of Europe
>ch-cheer up

they talk over sanctions but they will never come

mark my words

Why are we caring?
Why can't die Inselaffen have a relationship with Europe like die Schweiz?

pov different but still jej

>implying Stirner and Nietzsche ever had any effect on anyone

Emigrate while it's not too late. You seem to be wishing the world good, we might spare you.

(((Jewish nihilist anarchism)))

Sure goy, nothing matters,don't be a superior being, succumb to your desires.

Their time will come.

Soon you will call everybody "Infidel"

>Emigrate while it's not too late.

>pollute more of the world with Germans
I think you don't understand my point.

>Not sure if serious, but Germany produced some of the greatest philosophers

Yeah if you love Communism and Nihilism i guess.

They've been paying for tens of years. Why don't you keep paying for your own immigrants, cuck

Those are some scary trips m8

>like britain isn't filled to the brim with pakis, nignogs and assorted folks already

Watch these

Nietzsche influenced several prominent atheists that went on to severely damage the standing of Christianity in the west.
Stimer is a leftist/marxist icon.

stirner*

>most famous leader of all time
>immeasurable contribution to art, science and philosophy
>immortalized for removing 6 gorillion-brazillion-bajillion sand-merchants
>even after getting butt-harassed twice still become the most powerful nation in Europe
>if France leaves the EU, we will literally have total control over the EU
>"Holy German Reich of European Nations" soon
"""""""shameful"""""""

If you try hard enough you can stop being German. Just remember the fact that your entire population managed to stop being Nazis and turned into massive liberal faggots over the span of several decades

As expected of a cream cheese pastry.

But they couldn't stop being Germans and ruining Europe.
All of it is cancer.

We ruined the entire political spectrum for everyone.

No man. I am disgustingly German. I genuinely see adding Germans to any country as the worst kind of pollution.

They won't pay anything. Why should they? You can't collect.

The only reason you ended up ruining Europe so often is because you're the second most populous country in Europe and thus have a bigger influence.

Sure, I do dislike your culture but then again I love Russian culture and they've arguably ruined Europe just as many times (again, due to being big and important.)

>UK ends up in a situation exactly like that of pre-NatSoc Germany
>Implying this is even remotely a bad thing
Lol, the EU is as ever wholly incompetent.

don't judge him. he is brainwashed.

dresden

>unironically implying going natsoc ended well for germany

they let their women be raped and vote for moar!

Difference is that there are things that are redeeming about Russians. There are things redeeming about all groups

Except one. Germans just suck

guess the child is gonna be a shitskin...

we aint being shut in m8 we are opening up to the world,its your union that is shut in...it never works hans,see pic related

Wait, are you banking on the entire EU collapsing and then forming a new whatever where free movement isn't part of the deal?

That's a little optimistic, isn't it?

>G*rms still think they "own" and "control" the EU

You think the EU is not going to collapse?

Fuck off you post commie cuck. For alot of us in NZ Britain is our birth right that is steadily being fucked up by the retards who didn't have the stones to pioneer in a colony.

Oh god could it come any sooner.

Kek

No, that would be a very stupid thought. It's not gonna collapse until people want it to collapse, in which case leaving it like Britain is much easier.

We may or may not see some reduction, but other than that, nothing will change.

>It's not gonna collapse until people want it to collapse
People definitely want it to collapse.

>in which case leaving it like Britain is much easier.
Which we won't do.

all countries will slowly leave the EU. And at the end it will be us and Turkey.

Nice.

that picture wasn't even taken in the eu

It needs to for Europe's sake. The whole idea of open borders and a common currency is ludicrous.

>another butthurt thread by another butthurt germ
stay butthurt Jerry

>neighbors house burning down
>"gee, glad I've never had a fire"
>"WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?"

Yeah ok kid.