What if white people gave free food, free money, free services and free housing to an entire country in Africa?

What if white people gave free food, free money, free services and free housing to an entire country in Africa?

This video shows exactly that.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

You retards killed Lincoln before he could take all the niggers back to Africa, you fucked an entire continent America.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkICZmB_C0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you fucked an entire continent America.
sorry not sorry

You will be in the next 20 years, do you think all this BLM and white guilt shit is going to be over because of Trump? Soros and his buddies have money to destabilize countries for 10 lifetimes, they will not stop until borders are meaningless and they are in control of all the shadow governments, why do you think everyone is pushing the "lol countries are for retards we are all one" shit.

>2:40
>that ridiculous ghetto bike

After they got rid of the blacks they would have gone after the Native Americans and Hispanics.

That's how evil whites are.

Good thing they lost.

>the perfect parallel park at 2:40
shit nigga

>created greatest country on earth that is now being taken down by niggers
>evil whites

That guy's channel also has the only KFC in the US with bullet proof glass youtu.be/jkICZmB_C0Q

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT AFRICA

DINDU

dumb nigger walked into the car's path and not away. also the fat sheboon pushed him to the car.

This is why we enslaved them

>house is crumbling down
>has 10 niglets
>but they have a new car

I wonder who is paying for all those kids....

The problem was not the enslavement, the problem was that you kept them after they were free.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM

Kino without SJW culture was awesome.

So how is Uruguay? I understand it's 90% white?

>sjw
>culture
Pick one

Yeah, most of it is "white" if you count italo/spanish descendance as white.

I get what you are trying to say, but SJW is a culture like it or not.

I can make more webms from youtube videos if anyone has some.

>Black people hanging out in the middle of the street at night

This triggers /r9kpol/

>hanging out
>blocking traffic
>jaywalking
>making extreme noise pollution
>loitering

0:40

Is that guy throwing popcorn at the car?

I felt nervous for the driver every time he had to stop for dindus in the road.

I read somewhere that he was throwing double bubble (bubblegum) i think its like the watermelon of bubblegums.

>New car
>Toyota Avensis 2012

I appreciate that they're taking better care of their car than their house, which is retarded, but let's not go crazy. Even Uruguay must have newer cars than that.

Unreal. How can you have any standards or talk about 'equality' if this is going on in your country?

Just to be clear: This happens nowhere in europe.

I didn't mean it was from 2017.

>This happens nowhere in europe.
Cheeky.

This doesn't matter because of that one le based black guy XD!!

Also, based of you to know that Lincoln was going to send the slaves back. Big props to you.

cuck

No one knows about this because it makes the movement to free slaves look bad, thats why SJW's don't talk or even know about it.

trying to fine them for traffic blocking would become a real drama (comedy), when the police is outnumbered.
ship all niggers to detroit, basically africa at this point

Better ship them to Liberia (where they all should be).

id rather they stand around drinking and having a campfire in the road than chimp out.