This day, 72 years ago, we've fucked Germans over, humiliate them and took their country. Glory to the Motherland!

This day, 72 years ago, we've fucked Germans over, humiliate them and took their country. Glory to the Motherland!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvMVJqBumo&list=PLcOnBsOAUSYP7IyzXQ8PJ15P6EYlsnEvb&index=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2
youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4587086,00.html
korrespondent.net/ukraine/3848762-den-pobedy-v-ukrayne-onlain-khronyka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Soviet Union did it, not Russia.

>Glory to the regime that killed more russians than germans ever did

You know that kraut bitch had a lot of sex that night.
We are the direct descendants of the Soviet Union.
>Motherland
>regime
You might be slightly reta...
>Estonia
Oh nwm

Cлaвa Пoбeдe!

to hell with your motherland, honestly

you guys have lost it, if you ever had it. you dwell on the past, while your neighbors hate you. yours is a hellhole , while germany (despite the kebab) has a high standard of living. yours will not improve because you are inherently corrupt and slightly stunted

This woman did too!

shut up nigger

>What was the scale of the rapes? The most often quoted number is a staggering 100,000 women in Berlin and two million on German territory
MUH TWO GOZILLIONS

THE VOLGA IS AS FAR AS YOU GO FRITZ

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvMVJqBumo&list=PLcOnBsOAUSYP7IyzXQ8PJ15P6EYlsnEvb&index=3

the soviets literally fucked the germans over

The Day of Victory, lads! Congratulations!

Part of Hitler's head was taken as a trophy

Soldiers should not have destroyed his body to have full head

I am not kidding, you guys sent young men to die in a fucking meat grinder. If anything, this say should serve as a commemoration for the russians who threw their lives away at the commands of some incompetent meatheads who served a bloody regime. These communist officers had very little regard for russian lives.

>t. Schlomo

How's 10 million?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2

standart buttblast from baltica

Yes, now off to the Gulag you go.

>we wuz
congrats, honorary nigger

thanks

>said nigger

Face of Jesus

Is this true? What proof is there of this?

Bunch of Jew Bolshevik's huh?

How's that Holocaust Museum doing in Moscow?

You're saying that Soviet soldiers should have surrendered or what? Well, they would have been killed by the commissars in a heartbeat then. Also, Hitler had no problem with killing and enslaving Slavs, as they were subhumen to him. Considering, that Communism is a flawed system doomed to collapse since its establishing, in a long run, it's much better to be a considerable free people speaking the language of your ancestors than a slave incubator for the great Reich.

>we
You mean America.

Great, is a nice place. Outside look is meh, but it is awesome inside.

Thanks for fucking up Western civilisation, Ivan. You fuckers and your shitty ideogy did more damage than the Third Reich ever would have.

=>

блять, этo peндep или peaльнoe фoтo?

Wants it to smash in her liberal cunt

yes, his head is in museum

firstly ussr wanted to destroy his body and to hide it to prevent neonazis from worshipping him (something like commies did with Lenin's mummy; skeleton is case of hitler)

but secret service took his head as trophy and destroyed rest of the body

>72 years
How much longer until every single human on the planet, who was alive during the war is dead and buried?

krauts should have built a great of of reichland before starting their shitty conquest war.

learn hard learn ruff

And WTF were they doing in afrika anyways?

German qts were a trophy back then and they were both a treat and an achievement of humiliating the enemy that thought he was superhuman and should dictate the world. French were always whores, but german girls were uppity self centered baby making machines and they were the most precious thing a german soldier had and was thinking of during hard times in battles.

That is probably why the liberators liberated them the way they did, cut Germany in half, leave it like an oozing wound for next 50 years and now look at them. Not only are they defeated, they are gone. The german nation today is a convention of old women with little dogs.

lol wall....

brain hickups

I've replied to you twice dickhead. Did you see them?

Millions of your men died for a group of communist Jews that starved your people, destroyed your culture, and reduced your nation into the shithole it is right now. Congratulations.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

>you fuckers shouldn't have fought for your survival
>you fuckers shouldn't have let Hitler genocide you and enslave you for a greater good
>just think of the Western civilization! We can't preserve it and pass it on our children because of you Ivan!

>replying to leprechaun-nigger

нy ты чeгo

And I thought I was ETERNAL

Этo зaпaднaя мopaлькa.

Tы винoвaт лишь тeм, чтo хoчeтcя мнe кyшaть, a ecли ты eщё мнe дaшь пo мopдe зa этo, пpoклятый дикapь, ты eщё и винoвaт в тoм, чтo я гoлoдный и c paзбитoй мopдoй.

The posts your countrymen have been making aren't doing you any good. You're just proving to everyone that you really are subhuman. I'll make sure to shit on a soviets grave once in my lifetime.

Unfortunatly :(

Russians were fighting against a rabid German beast who had delusions of superiority. I'm glad the Kraut was beaten. His blood thirst for whites knows no bounds.

Hitler fucked it when he decided to attack Soviet Union. I mean, when would Europe ever learn that Russia is basically unconquerable?

OMG I AM SO TRIGGERED. FUCK YOU AND YOUR BAIT

>72 years passed
>Germans are 90% wealthier than Russians
>Germans control 90% of Europe using kikeEU union
>Germans literally use no military force to get profits

Get fucked Russian scum. The only ones who lost WW2 are Soviet people, not Germans.

URA!! URA!! URA!!

There were no good guy in this war
expect USA of course

Soviets were not Russians but Jews.

You will need to do so again.
I only hope my people aren't on the German side this time.

Didn't we BTFO you as well?

How did 5 million German soldiers(fighting across multiple fronts) manage to slaughter 30 million Russians? How embarrassing.

>'ll make sure to shit on a soviets grave

typical brit

kek

Russians are as low as niggers as far as anyone with half a brain knows. they're the shit of the shit, pretending to be western and white. fuck off you cucks. it was the Russians that caused the largest amount of war crimes, to torture to raping millions of women and children. fuck off. (and no, I'm not a Nazi supporter, but the germans would of been a fucking Disneyland ride compared to what you evil ruskies did to the world) and are still doing.
We should of glassed Russia instead of the nips.

>>basically unconquerable?
then why so butthurt about missile shields and the like. Now get back and enjoy your krokodil

Sure. Better be on islam side.

>Russian are 90% wealthier than Georgians

>The Germans are at risk of losing their own country within the next generation
>Russia will still be Russia in the next 100 years

>slavs are white

nice meme you dip

That is the german side.

sadly you're right, gogi, though no one gives a fuck about such pathetic unrelated neighbours hate

tbqh hitler was right

>Russians that caused the largest amount of war crimes
>US flag

And what did you get by BTFOing tiny Georgia? Right, nothing. All Russia does is show off force to (((scare))) someone, but it doesn't work in 21th century, cold war era has passed. You can get fucked and work on factory for 200$, Russian scum.

Meanwhile German who (((lost)) WW2 will work for 2000 Euro at least and then get pension which is enough to travel around world when he's 70.

Have you ever seen Russians in their 70's traveling using pensions? LMAO.

Now keep shilling about muh VICTORY

Russia is basically an Africa tier country. If the entire population of Africa invaded Pennsylvania I'm sure they'd win. It's nothing to be proud of. But subhuman Russian niggers never shut up about how the Germans died of exhaustion from killing millions of Rus monkeys

I'm just a bit annoyed that these Hitler worshipers keep bringing up ideologies into the conversation. It was the matter of survival of our nation as a sovereign entity speaking its own language, having its own history. Communism would have collapsed anyway, and now we're free. With Hitler, it would be a completely different story. But again, we're talking with people who volunteerly signed up to the 4th Reich that is the EU and in a couple of generations will have their identities erased.

Only russians are "celebrating" this day year after year..

Goys goys goys

honestly

no need to fight over us

there's enough of us to go around for everyone.

It's hard being sexy

Yeah, the bad guys won, we know

this tbqph

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4587086,00.html

>Close to one quarter of the 200 richest people in Russia are Jewish, according to a report by Russian banking website lanta.ru, which gives the 48 Jews on the list a combined net worth of $132.9 billion.

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

>The report also analyzed the nationality of each of the 200 billionaires, finding that just 89 - less than half - were ethnic Russians, even though they make up 81% percent of the population in Russia.

Keep working hard for your kike masters Sergei.

They are stuck in the past, both technologically, and mentally

Зaгyгли Eвpeйcкий мyзeй и цeнтp тoлepaнтнocти.

To be fare Germany probably would have won 1 on 1.

Anyway the defeat of Nazi Germany was the death blow of ethnic nationalism in the West. Good for brown people like me I guess...

>Glory to the Motherland

I don't know what's better.

To have Germans destroy Eastern Europe or have Eastern Europe destroy Eastern Europe by themselves?

Jews are good at making money, more news at 10. What is your point?

And now you're a poor shithole and we are one of the most wealthlest countries in the world.

WW2 was so long ago i don't get why people still give a fuck about it.

I am not, Putin is. When Napoleon came, Moscow burned down. When Hitler came we lost 30 million people.
If someone attacks Russia they would just retreat and loose a lot money, and we would loose infrastructure, cities, people, etc.
Also Putin is not really on defense anymore, he is butt hurt that Russian nukes would not hit their targets.
I am just saying that you can't conquer Russia. I am not saying "COME AT ME BRO".

The face of the mongol jew villain.

>WW2 was so long ago i don't get why people still give a fuck about it.

Russians have NOTHING to be proud of! They are poor shithole country and government feeds them with military parades about WW2 every year so Russians can feel like being part of something bigger, ideological.

Meanwhile Putin keeps stealing their shekels, but who cares.

Our grandfathers won xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's pretty much obvious, but it's the same in the US.
The only big difference is that in Russia, there are literally only 2 huge cities, which have a semi-normal way of life and work. In the US, there are still very beautiful places, in which you can live and work peacefully.

Both countries have problems, but the absolute majority of Russians live in complete and utter shit.

Hahahha you are Americans are amazing the next is always dumber than the first hahhahhhhaha.

Thanks for the lols. I am glad kikes are in charge of running you le circus, otherwise you will be sucking black dick.

>I am just saying that you can't conquer Russia.
Are you really believing this? US alone could take all your military targets with conventional weapons in less than a week...

I pity the Ruskies tdh. Countless of them were sent to die to further the whims of commies who hated everything about Russia.

Why is everyone hating on Russia for defending themselves from a country that invaded them and thought they were subhuman? Just because Western Europeans minus Anglos are happy to lay down and get fucked by invaders that doesn't mean Russians should have.

korrespondent.net/ukraine/3848762-den-pobedy-v-ukrayne-onlain-khronyka
cлaвa yкpaїнi
glory to Ukraine

That's kinda true

Rossiya stronk! Russians bow down to no-one!