Is this the really what Christ looked like or is it an elaborate fake?

Is this the really what Christ looked like or is it an elaborate fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDaBAYSY5pY
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4210369.stm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My favorite hypothesis is that the shroud is actually an image of Jacques de Molay imprinted after his torture.

Doesn't make it true, though.

dunno lol

>fake and gay.

On the left? maybe it looks arab enough
Right? Absolutely not

it's real

Patrician hypothesis though

Made me think

>maybe it looks arab enough

Jesus didn't looked like an arab you filthy cunt. stop to fall for the merchant tricks burger!

yep

left looks too old to be a jesus who died in his early 30's

thinking a scrap of papper would have survived like that

lmfao

>believes 2000 year old fiction.

You're going to hang when the day comes Francis.

jeebus' image is modeled after a real god zeus. jeebus looked like what he was, a middle eastern juu

where the fuck did you come from?

My names Frank. We don't like Francis. Its why we post here.

guys

does anyone else sometimes think

that they are christ reborn?

this is important

I once had a dream where jesus gave me some healing powers, but it was just a dream & when I woke no powers remained.

Can't you just assassinate him ? Surely it can't be this hard. Besides, an anti-Muslim cardinal could get elected as Pope afterwards.

He looked like everyone else around him otherwise Judas wouldn't have had to point him out.

No, but all men are called to be Christ like, you may not be the son of god, but you can try to be as he is

Earlier in my life I had a serious problem with DXM, I was drinking a lot of cough syrup and lost a lot of weight, grew my hair and scraggly beard out and when I looked in the mirror I'd realize how much I really looked like Jesus. I started having thoughts that it was possible I was the second coming and it just hasn't been revealed to me but was never crazy enough to actually believe it. I started reading the Bible a lot and learning as much as I could about Jesus. Obviously I knew I wasn't Jesus but the whole experience helped me get off the drug and brought me back to Catholicism.

Jesus from 2000 years ago must look like an Arab because they live in the area today.

It is just like the people who created Detroit, Michigan 300 years ago must have been black because It is over 90% black today.

were of this guy who they were portraying as Christ!

Thanks for that m8

>christ fags using (((carbon dating)))

now I really have seen it all

Wonder if Jesus tried to write his name in the snow / sand?

Well if you're black you'd claim that Jesus was also black and not Jewish ssooooo...?

just like the rag they found with jesus blood on it, then it turned out to not be his blood...

Jesus was genetically and phenotypically Semitic. Since it was around 0AD, the phenotypes would have been slightly whiter skin but that's about it.

Jesus did not look like a European, it was merely impossible as he was born in Bethlehem (Israel, Semitic land) to a Semitic mother. No matter if you believe he was born to a human father or was truly the son of God, either way he would have had Semitic genes.

Now to get triggered over what he looked like rather than understand and preach what he taught and did is VERY stupid and degrading. At least don't call yourself Christian if you argue about his looks.

t. Final year Genetics major in University.

>colored him to look aryan

literal white washing

>jesus was born in Bethlehem
according to the (((new testamemt)))

>a dead guy left his perfect imprint on a cloth

That's not how it works, you retarded faggots.

>all middle easterns looked like mulatto arab-east africans

The shroud of turin is the most sophisticated fake i've ever seen in my life

Physiologically, someone can't be nailed from his palm on a cross, the palm cannot support the body's weight, it'll rip right off, which is contrary to what the shroud says, as it shows that jesus was nailed from his palms

TLDR fake

Alright. According to you where was he born.

Also, just a reminder that arguing over these trivial matters only helps (((them))) in deterring the spread of Christianity.

Middle easterners are either Mediterranean or tanned caucasians, but displaying jesus as a brown haired blue eyed pale dude is stupid

jesus was literally a jew

really makes you think

It's fake. They made Jesus look European on paintings for conquering purposes. Who would have folloed a literal sandnig?

Because that is what he was

There are genetic average facial reconstructions like this one, sort of south mediterranean meets arabic which I guess makes sense. Although there's so much guesswork involved that you can't say anything stronger than "it's probable he looked vaguely like this."

ah cheers was only stopping by to post this and:

REMIND YOU ALL THERE IS A DEDICATED CHRISTIAN BOARD ON CRIPPLE CHAN
/christian/

PLEASE COME VISIT, CHRISTIANS OF Sup Forums
god bless

Greek Orthodox saint, Saint Paisios, was visited by Christ and had an icon made showing what Christ looked like.

>is the drawing of an imaginary character real or fake

that was made by jews to discredit jesus thats not what jesus looked like

Revelation 1:14
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

and jesus was skinny as fuck fasted for 40 days in a desert that guy has wayyyyy to high body fat percentage

I don't think so
youtube.com/watch?v=uDaBAYSY5pY

Even these north africans are white, yet not immigrated from europe

why?

cuz we wuz atlanteans

but for real there are myths of white people all over the world, even polynesian islands/ easter island/ peru

whites have been dying out for thousands of years

the age of man is over

Those are early Semitic phenotypes.

But I gotta ask, why the fuck does his looks matter so much to you guys? He's Semitic, get over it, it's not like having different skin or facial structure depresses the value of his teachings or the Bible.

Yes, see RaptureReady's reports of "false Christs" around the world. They're all schizophrenic or whatever (t. not a mental health professional.) Or maybe one of them is real and the world is doomed because we'll never hear their message, but I'm going to file that under "unlikely."

But we know that his mother was Semitic. "Best" case, realistic scenario was that some Roman soldier raped Mary/she had an affair with a Roman. Which would explain why she claimed a virgin birth.

Can evolution and the theory of Aryan Atlantis fit together?

Berbers are weird peoples.

They're either of iberian origin, or at least they somewhat mixed with iberians.
Basque peoples are extremely related to them despite being considered an isolated population in europe.

Basque peoples have really high maternal berber lineage but also really high male indo european lineage(despite not having an indo european language)

There is a theory that entails an indo european migration from anatolia all the way to ancient egypt and north africa and eventually even to iberia.

Discussing the assassination of heads of state / major religious leaders on a public forum is a really great idea. Anyway I doubt it would really change anything, you'd still be left with a church that was corrupted enough to appoint a humanist heretic in the first place.

They used rope to tie the arms up, otherwise they would use rope AND nails if they really hated the fella up on the cross.

Do you think that's what Jews from the Levant look like?
Pro-tip: It's not.

needing "the shroud' to be real to believe in Jesus.....

If you desire a sign... you're evil.

Thought they nailed through the wrist

It's a fake. It dates back to the medieval ages.

I
Don't
Care

ancient jewish hebrew peoples were actually more master race than white european

im glad jesus wasnt a swedish looking dude that would be pretty awkward actually

>Implying the literal son of god conforms to your genetics theories

Besides, arguing about the race completely misses the point

this

was jesus an anime character?

>124773545

CHRISTUS PANTOKRATOR
AVE MARIA
DEUS VULT

Also, (((neopagans))) on suicide watch.

Not really. Obviously the chances of him being brown eyed, brown haired, and brown skinned is the highest, but there are people with light hair and eyes who have lived in that area for thousands of years.

It's completely possible Jesus looked like a modern day European, but the chances are small.

Keep in mind this area in question, was in the middle of a pathway from East to West, and subject to many movements of people and conquests. They had just recently been conquered by Rome as well, and Alexander and his army had just been through hundreds of years earlier.

Here's a picture of Al-Douri, Saddam Hussein's right hand man. They were both born in the same tribe in Iraq, the Tikriti.

this

Kinda what I said in my third paragraph...

That is exactly how he is described, no jooed meme painting is gonna change how he looked. There is bunch of material describing him and its all pretty much on point with what we think and know already.

The goat fucker might have decayed a bit more by now.

this is why God hates germany and germans

*donkey

Yeah, only the first bit was really aimed at you mate

I think that's just theorised based on the mechanics, i.e. that putting the nail between the radius and ulna would mean your weight was supported by bone. It seems like it would also cause significant bleeding though, thereby detracting somewhat from the slow / humiliating death that was the whole point of crucifixion.

be honest, its a sand nigger muhammed sucker

Are you a member of the clergy? Or Swiss guard? Either way, please pray for me. God willing, I'm entering seminary in the fall.

>Mfw I may be blessed enough to have a Cardinal user praying for me.
God is good everyone.

If Iesus is ab-, then he is/was rh negative.

We have a Cardinal in Toronto, you know.

Thomas Cardinal Collins is ultra based. The man would make an excellent pope.

Jury is still out I think, it's tricky to date since it's been repaired with newer cloth multiple times, the original section may be old enough to qualify.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4210369.stm

Ye ik m8. I'd be thrilled if he were elected. I'm from the some area as him and (God willing) I'll be going to the same seminary he went to.

>Inb4 doxxed
>Pls no bully

This isn't belief anymore. It's all true. Even scientifically proven to be true.

>Jesus did not look like a European, it was merely impossible as he was born in Bethlehem (Israel, Semitic land) to a Semitic mother.

How would it be impossible to look european because you're israelite, israel is right near europe. And there are definitely semites who look european especially in that region. Even western or eastern european looking

Revelations was a prophecy of the second coming of Jesus, you retard. It's not talking about jewy nailed to the cross Jesus, or baby Jesus in his manger or Jesus with a tuxedo T-shirt because he likes to Party.

There are enough nails and fragments of the true cross in reliquaries around the world to crucify every pope since St Peter

Skin colour is estimated and probably wrong because its based on arabs and there were next to no arabs in israel and the levant at the time (apart from the syrian desert). Plus the media release is darkened from the original sceintists' image. They also always show only the front / portrait image because the profile makes him look much more caucasian and white

jesus covering his dick is a dead giveaway it's fake
whoever buried him wouldn't probably care about putting his hands over his peepee

They would not be small, especially if he was ginger, because thats common in the jewish gene pool, and the syriac / lebanese gene pool. Note that arabs moved into / invaded the levant with the spread of islam so there were more lighter skinned / european looking people before

he still had white hair bro

Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

It has been proven to not carbon date to 2000 years ago but more like 300 years ago.
The excuse given "oh the part they tested was a patch used to fix the cloth"

could have been a burial custom

nazarites =/= nazareth

He's going to be ordaining a guy from my home town this Saturday.

How many real life injuries have you tried healing since you got the healing power?

That's what I thought.

you think hebrews were more advanced then the greeks or romans ?

No but you can fuck off back to Tumblr

If they thought he was the Messiah, I'm not surprised.

This thread was moved to