Aussie Federal Budget 2017

Get ready auscucks, it's going to be bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-live-stream/IV1512H001S00#playing
budget.gov.au
reneweconomy.com.au/australian-fossil-fuel-subsidies-put-at-5-6bn-a-year-in-new-report-43490/
abc.net.au/news/2014-11-11/coal-oil-and-gas-companies-receive-4-billion-dollar-in-subsidie/5881814
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always skip the speeches and just read the cliff notes in the media the next day.

Is it going to be worse than the trainwreck Hockey and Abbott tried to get through that almost immediately lead to their demise?

Bought 24 tickets to the Thursday $50 million powerball. I'm feeling pretty confident but maybe that's misplaced.

As transhumanism becomes a reality I will need riches to achieve it. You poorfags will be left behind.

Side note: anyone else finding it hard to actually get the captcha to show up in the quick reply window? Fucking hell, fix this shit 4cuck.

WA is getting funding for Metronet with is quite good. Shame that the Light Rail stuff got canned though - it would have been better than trains to outer suburbs full of bogans.

This budget will be fucking shit and everyone who voted for the Liberals is a mouth breather

this

I know nothing about this budget?? What's the whole point exactly? Are we ever getting out of debt? Are we in debt?

You need to spens some of those millions on a Sup Forums pass nigga.

That would allow Sup Forums to track me and all my posts. Only reason I don't do it.

Fuck Australia. The men are either dumb cunt tradies on ice, or beta fags that have to "GET A GOOK". Every cunt is on pingers, and the drug culture here is unlike any other place in the world. The majority of women are whores, despite having exceedingly high standards and nothing to offer. Not to mention, we have a shitload of non-white immigrants, who steal jobs from our youth, manipulate our housing market, bring crime, and their women aren't even attractive. what the fuck

can't wait

NEETS are gonna get btfo in this budget.

no, we have no debt. its all good. honestly

>demerit point system for people on the dole
Is anyone actually upset about this?

>powerball
you are going to receive a guaranteed return greater than the probability adjusted winnings of powerball if you simply put $100 aside each week and after a year put all of that money into an index fund.

yfw a good soarkie can be on 80+ an hour
dumb tradies hey

seriously? I remember that was a big blue just a few years back, before they started all that leader swapping bullshit. how did we manage that?

>Bogan pepe.
Kek.

>Allocate 350 million to combat home grown terrorists
>Import more Muslims

Odds of winning Powerball are 76,767,600:1.

I'm gonna buy a ticket but feeling confident about winning is retarded.

With 24 tickets my odds are like 1 in 3 million. Not bad m8.

i was taking the piss user

ITT: young fags who never seen what labor did before this mob

Was Hitler an evolutionist

As someone who works at a place which sells Tatts shit, don't get your hopes up - I had some dopey cunt spend over 9grand on Powerhits when it was up 70m last year, ended with returns of about 3g... never saw him again.

no, the odds of winning dont change
each entry has precisely the same probability of winning

good evening a.s.i.o

I know your lurking

so what's the go with the debt? is it a serious issue or are we right?

pretty sure im the only poster left from 2013

>350 million to spend on outdated DVA IT systems.

no actual money going to soldiers

Who should they have voted for instead?

Labor are even bigger cucks desu, but its still going to be shit

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-live-stream/IV1512H001S00#playing

Abc live

Scomo is fucking hopeless
I want smooth cigar Joe back

And I have 24 separate entries.

Pretty basic maths m8.

Kek. I dunno. I think buying these tickets is just buying a fantasy for a few days. I get to fantasise about what I'd do with the money and that's worth it to me.

Most would be invested and untouched, but I'd buy a 200,000 acre property with the investment dividends and live in peace away from the degeneracy inflicting this nation.

>tfw parliament won't appropriate the money for the wall with the Northern Territory

/LDP/

>1 in 3 million
that's only the case if each game builds on the odds of the game before it. in reality you're still going for a 1 in 76.7 million chance, you just get 24 "rolls" instead of 1.

your probability adjusted return on 1 game is $0.5, 24 games is $12. if you bought your ticket for anything less than that, you have just lost money.

seriously, just pick 10 random biotechnology stocks and put $1,000 into each. you'll get a larger return. or just put money into index funds.

yes, i would have thought it was pretty basic

>game one... odds = 76,767,600:1.
>game two ... odds = 76,767,600:1.
game 24 ... odds = 76,767,600:1.

just because you bought multiple tickets, the odds of you winning dont improve
in fact, the only thing that improved your chances of winning were only improved by a poofteenth by actually buying a ticket

You are literally retarded. Sort your shit out kid.

>just because you bought multiple tickets, the odds of you winning dont improve

Confirmed bait or complete autist

That't not how it works mate

>game one... odds = 76.767,600:24

Labor and Liberal are one and the same now.

Whichever one is currently in government you can be sure that when the budget is released it will be awful and the opposition will shit all over it despite the fact they would have released a similar or worse budget.

We /budget/ now boys

This abc lady is shitting on the lnp already rofl

Budget NOW

anyone else find leigh sales to be annoying as fuck?

She needs some dick up in her

no you stupid cunt, it's still 76,767,600:1. you just get 24 rolls per game.

76,767,600:24 would only work if each additional roll added contributes to the whole. that's deliberately not the case.

HEAR HEAR

>not all australians have shared in the housing boom

Leyonhjelm's alternate budget was once again 10x better than this shit.

These idiots have just thrown the next election, Labor doesn't even have to campaign at this point the Liberals are doing it for them.

>abc news 24 is only livestreaming at 240p

MY FELLOW AUSTRALIANS, FOR THE PURPOSE OF ROLLING BACK THE DEFICIT WE ARE NOW USING OUR LIBERAL TIME MACHINE TO TELEPORT THE NATION BACK TO 2006

is it true this is important?

>it's a "scripted speech of pure spin" episode
BOO-URNS
When does the actual budget itself come out?

Either you are baiting me right now, or you didn't finish high school.

Here we fucking go boys

anyone looking through budget.gov.au in advance of the talky talky?

/ourguy/

holy fuck how can you autists actually listen to this shit

budget.gov.au
> budget.gov.au
budget.gov.au
> budget.gov.au
budget.gov.au
> budget.gov.au

>surplus in 2021
After this government will be kicked out and they'll have no accountability if it doesn't actually happen
how convenient

how do you not know how simple probability works? you get 24 rolls, no roll contributes to any other.

you're not going
76,767,600:24

you're going

76,767,600:1
...for 24 rolls

if in one of your rolls you don't actually win, that roll is discarded. it doesn't contribute to any other roll.

>having the attention span of a goldfish

Limiting foreign ownership in new developments
The Government will ensure that dwellings in new developments in Australia are kept available for Australians by introducing a 50 per cent cap on foreign ownership in new developments. This will be applied through conditions imposed on New Dwelling Exemption Certificates.

Like you could watch it at a higher resolution with your shitty internet

pretty much

> surplus but 2020

BUUUUUULL SHIIIIIIIT
BUUUUUULL SHIIIIIIIT

> all these bullshit taxes

Y-yamate Liberal-kun ;_;

>debt is bad!!
>let's keep giving coal companies 6 billion in subsidies in every year when we could use that money to harness solar power for every house

JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH JOBS AND GROWTH

we dont give subsidies to coal dickhead

Why does the government need to fund a new Sydney airport, why can't the private sector do it?

Except you aren't doing multiple rolls, you are doing one. And you have 24 different combinations, which means you have 24 chances in that one roll. If I bought 500 tickets I would have roughly twenty five times the chance than if I had 24.

lets keep giving Islamic council of Australia funding for mosques and schools hehehe

75 BILLION

Because they don't need another fucking airport, if they did, the private sector would already be on it to sweep up the profits

The private sector are funding it later on. The federal government is just starting it.

>Someone who bought 1 ticket has the same chance to win as someone who bought a million

You're retarded, sorry man

Because they're going to fund it with our retirement savings boofhead. They can promise whatever infrastructure they want and they'll funnel billions from Superannuation behind closed doors using the Unions.

Who needs the private sector when you can buy votes with peoples own money!

reneweconomy.com.au/australian-fossil-fuel-subsidies-put-at-5-6bn-a-year-in-new-report-43490/

abc.net.au/news/2014-11-11/coal-oil-and-gas-companies-receive-4-billion-dollar-in-subsidie/5881814

t. first year statistics

Foreign aid will be cut by $300 million over four years, to reduce the deficit.

I'm sure china would be happy to fund our national infrastructure including high speed railways and entry ports

but do we want to become banana republic?

>ABC

Fucken hell. You might as well cite Daily Mail while you're at it.

Barnaby Joyce has such a punchable face.

>tfw no highspeed rail.

Not taxing someone for something is not a subsidy dickhead. The fuel tax is for road damages they shouldn't be taxed for fuel used on their property

>Take a foreign worker
>Get $1800 a year straight up

So why the fuck would anyone hire Australians? I thought they were basing this budget on jobs for Australians?

Did they actually stop the boats?

This is right, holy shit Sup Forums get your shit together.

t. ex pure maths student (yes I dropped out fuck you mang)

so if the probability of winning with one entry is 76,767,600:1, whats the probability of winning if i have two entries?

Medicare btfo

yes

The 1800 is what the employer must pay iirc

excellent bait

They stopped talking about it.

Yeah, we did

We bring them in on planes now, fresh from China and Pooland

they aren't independent of each other

Welfare recipients fuck off

kill all non-whites