Should Latin become the world's language instead of English?

Should Latin become the world's language instead of English?

too hard
how would this be implemented
doesn't seem feasible

Latin is fucking terrible m9. Greek is better than that pleb-tier normie cucklick shit.

There's no need for world's language, converting stuff to other languages is super easy these days, all you need is a week and convert to your language in a computer and then you can use whatever language you want, underneath it's same function. We aren't traveling with mules and reading bible whole day to need Latin language.

this world would've been a better place, if rome hasn't been importing so many refugees and then inevitably collapse

wait that sounds awkwardly familiar

Speaking from experience in the language, no. Granted, I fantasize about that being the case, and its use as a governmental language, but it is too difficult to apply and would be rife for errors and argument in English translation or application in law and government. We're not Romans.

Yeah but not the Latin of Rome, rather Medieval Vulgar Latin. Simplier and much more pleasant to the ear.

Simple answer: FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.
See how beautiful it is.

Germanus eunt domus

Yes.

no, German is the language everyone should speak.

Compound words rule

German is a fuck ugly language

this

only use is for yelling at animals

In the end, the only real choice is between Arab and Chinese.

No. Too much truth is hidden in Latin.

I choose Russian

YES
because its not french or hoch deutsch
if bayersich was an option, id start rounding up je.... building camping grounds

>Expecting people to learn 6 case inflection language
>People still say "should of"
In your dreams, Hans

retards should refrain from speaking anyways, if you can't memorize that you're basically an idiot

t. know passive Classical Greek, Old Church Slavonic, Sanskrit, some Hittite

Would be pretty badass

But telepatic comunication will be something doable in less than 60 years if we dont have another word war.

>some Hittite

In the way that I know "some french" because I used to watch french soaps with the subs off and got the gist of it?

Probably not. I had two years of intense Hittite headbanging in my UNI, had to pass tests of course and believe me those weren't easy.

The reason why I said "some" is because I never cared to broaden my knowledge pass that and I probably forgot some of it. Could get right into it if I had the time.

praise Mezzula!

In the way that "I know how to say my name in 10 languages"

That'd suck for fat people wouldn't it? Just waddling down the road with thousands of voices in your ear all screaming "chunky monkey!"