The Absolute Fucking State of the Media

Can we discuss this? What is the future of our media? How will the media influence our children? Where will the media go from here? How will the media have changed by 2020?

Jesus fucking Christ..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=PDrSKsepYRg
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw
theverge.com/2017/5/8/15577340/pepe-the-frog-is-dead-matt-furie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Today, thanks to revisionists, they claim less than 60,000 died at the camp (primarily of disease). The Red Cross examined the camp and estimated only 8,000 had died there.
That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people don't know this, and continue believing the number 6 million.
At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers. Today, the official number is 1.5 million. That is a drop of a further 2.5 million (though still grossly inflated).
People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't want to bother to examine such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that what they have seen in movies and what little they were taught in school is accurate.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lied about being in the unit that liberated Dachau.
He was even a known liar by the time Spielberg was making The Last Days, as an earlier documentary focusing on supposed black soldiers who had liberated concentration camps had been debunked by historians and actual army soldiers.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating any camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as one of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days. Because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also examined.

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Don't listen to the shills and nonbelievers
they will stand guilty before their creator
He lives

Where have I seen this trend before

So it is written. Praise be unto Kek!

(((pure coincidence)))

They still don't understand the internet.

>Pepe is dead

Yeah no he isn't morons, he no longer belongs to the original creator, he has transcended far past that faggots ownership.

This, pepe is a meme and no level of butthurt from the original author or the msm would change anything about it.

Profesional news networks talking about some fucking drawing what in the fuck?

I'm not a pepeposter but we need to show he's not dead because you can't kill an idea. kek lives on with every post. No stopping this train by now

Also nicedigits

It's coordinated. they get orders from above, send out whitepapers to all the smaller orgs, and it basically trickles from there to appear as """news""" on all publications

>Pepe is dead
YOU FOOLS
YOU'VE NOW LEGITIMIZED PEPE JESUS
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

praised

>How will the media have changed by 2020?
It'll be dead.

i seriously perceived a slight decline in pepe's popularity, but now after this it will only encourage a resurgance in pepe. these news people are some of the stupidest on the planet.

This.

I can't believe fucking video game review drama was the catalyst for redpilling people on the msm.

Just ignore. Normalfags and redditards will probably take the media seriously.

It's a win win for us, we get to keep our dumb frog for just pepe and wojack shenanigans again.

It mostly exposed the fraudulent behavior of the msm to people, many people who played vidya were tired of SJW propaganda inserted into their medium, Quinn was essentially the tipping point as it allowed favoritism towards certain media as if you are a woman and sleep around, you can get your product published/get more copies sold instead of letting the market naturally decide it.

Pepe died for our sins and was resurrected before ascending into Heaven.
You can't kill Pepe. You can draw a dumb cartoon depicting Pepe's death, but you cannot kill Him.

I feel like I am being nagged by women through the internet reading some of those headlines. Are any of those actually written by White males?

And the son of kek went to his death at the hands of the red hoard, knowing full well what they would do, he went willingly. He offered no resistance as he was bathed in sulfur, not did he bemoan that they would dissect him. In his blood kekistan is risen.

Book of pepe, 5:17.

Shitposting about a cartoon frog on a 1990's looking website was enough to upend the world establishment.

Really makes you think.

This

Sometimes I'm like "Sup Forums likes to pretend it has so much influence"

And then I see shit like this and I'm reminded how in control Sup Forums is. Who else is still sort of awestruck by watching the surreal evolution of pepe.

Abandon pepe as a tired meme. If you cling to it because you feel attacked then it becomes perverted. Sup Forums isn't fucking pepe the frog, we come up with new funnies everyday it's our strength this creativity.
You are being baited hard to try and instil farouche opposition and stagnation, if you solidify you become breakable like cement, do you see what i mean ?
Let the memes flow, do not be afraid of death. The humor is still here, a replacement will come naturally and these media idiots will be left confused and lost again.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDrSKsepYRg

The media are the biggest fucking liars in existence. And the worst part is how successful they are...
You cannot truly fathom just how bad it is until you've had some sort of involvement with them, and when you do, you discover that the idealized image of the journalist desperately seeking the truth is an utter fabrication. At best they do shoddy research and twist it to shape their narrative, at worst they all seem to either copy each-other or have their story basically handed to them from higher-ups. The sad thing is, people actually make a distinction between news outlets, for example that tabloids are all trash and broadsheets are dispensers of the holy truth.
Not so, they are all weasels, propagandists, and just sociopathic scum in general.

This is the main reason I was against the likes of Hillary and Macron -when virtually all of the media is trying to shill you a person, something is very very wrong with him/her, otherwise they'd never have to.

u cant, normies will stay normies, lazy ppl who dont care will remain lazy. and losers like us will make their enclaves

the media is unironically on its dead bed, we are the news now, user. and we should work towards dealing the final blow to those kikes.

>Little girl gets ripped apart by Muslim terrorist in Sweden
>No reports. I can't even remember her name myself. I only see her mentioned on Sup Forums
>Gay cartoonist kills gayer meme frog
>Media field day

I feel like there's something to be learned here... Something about... Fake news?

>just because adult women are the largest demographic in gaming
Well no wonder marriage rates are at a low, these women are fat fucking losers nobody wants to breed

We need to make a book of pepe and call it the recent testament to add to the acropytha of the holy scripture

It's going to have to have history like Moses books, gospel like Matthew, good archive posts like Paul's letters, and prophesy like revelation and it should be added right before the book of revelation to fit in the timeline

The stupid frog isn't an ideal, it's not a symbol or a banner you mong. It's a funny character getting into hijinx. It's a fucking meme. Literaly ignore and report.
Ignore and report
Ignore and report
Ignore and report
Ignore and report
Ignore
Ignore
Ignore and report
Ignore and report
Ignore

Or perhaps he's a martyr

The state of today MSM is the same as the state of today (((liberals))) - they care more about fiction than reality.

The "media" is nothing more than a business that sells a product to consumers for money. Their product is to comment on world events in a way that creates an emotional response in their audience.

When you engage with the media you are engaging with material that was produced by professionals who are incentivized to distract, provoke and inflame you, drawing on years of experience and advanced technological tools to do so.

There's no point in raging against the media. The world is full of systems and dynamics that are bad for you. What you can do is focus on cultivating a healthy inner life and not consuming things that are bad for you.

attempt to genocide our Pepe's

News organizations today are such a joke because with the information age it's so easy to see when they're clearly lying because there's so many more news outlets. That's the upside to it, but the downside is there's a lot more at stake now because these are all companies and they all want a big piece of the pie so they're attacks are more vicious

cant wait until they die out

It's clear the legacy media is in its death throes if it has to steal content from us and mentally masturbate all over it.

Friendly reminder that all of these surveys about gaming consider mobile phone bullshit as proper games.
i.e., a roastie playing candy crush for ten minutes on the bus counts the same as a guy playing starcraft eight hours a day.

A faggot furry at that.

As the very last of the greatest generation dies off, this is what it will start to look like, and it will only get worse and worse, because every generation proceeding is more and more pussified and infantilized by technology and progressivism. The world won't take long to burn from there. You aint seen nothing yet.

Pepe has died
Pepe is risen
Pepe will come again

A world where Greg Gutfeld is seen as the Walter Cronkite of his day

kek.... an innocent is scapegoated before being killed by the authorities trying to shut it down...
>And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The media does this pointless bullshit because it's safe. Back in the heydays of journalism (the 70s), journalists would have sources who would give them juicy stories. Over the next couple decades a journalist's job shifted from exposing shit to not burning sources. They won't publish anything because a source might get offended and not tell them anything in the future.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund

> fiction
> more than two genders

Checks out. Well done Ivan.

Remember when CNN were so desperate they made a fake pepe? PEPEridge farm remembers.

cnn gets desperate sometimes. oh please god, heres our new narrative. lol

homogeneous communities will rise sooner or later against the Jews, for example Germany

they Jews became to powerful to be able to exist in homogeneous societies

it would be to easy for populists like Hitler to enrage the homogeneous people against an foreign 1% ruling class like the Jews

for the jews to survive with their current power level they need to destroy homogeneity of your county and make you compete with your wifes for the same jobs

Yes, goy, let the media dictate to you what is permissoble for use.

The leftist MSM is attempting to genocide our Pepe's. Their racist hateful rhetoric is meant to oppress the Kekistani people and limit the ability of our people to advocate for our interests through the loving green frog known as Pepe.

6 gorilion memes

Be wary of the blepe. (Blue pepe)

You are wise beyond your years user-san.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

What is the official date of Pepe's resurrection?

I need to mark it in my calendar.

Gtfo Furier

I'm not gonna let my kids watch the news

what a absolute faggot

GORE/DEATH MEMES FEATURING FAKE NEWS WRITERS AND THEIR CHILDREN WHEN

>people literally shaking in their boots because of this

TL;DR do what the kikes tell you or else they win

Pepe never died and his ally is now Racist Peppa

Spot on

this is the breaking point, Sup Forums must rise out of their moms basements, grab their arms, and FIGHT!

(((SpielBERG)))

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw

Wait you're kidding, the goose-stepping (((msm))) announced the death of pepe?

Ok. Pepe is dead, long live Pepe.

By the way I don't mean "goose-stepping" as an anti-Nazi insult, if you read the description of "the goose-step" in the Prussian idea group in Europa Universalis 4 it's actually a wicked accurate descriptor that dates back before the Second Reich

>88

PRAISE KEK

Alright I actually like The Verge's take on this. They paint Matt Furie as a failure.

theverge.com/2017/5/8/15577340/pepe-the-frog-is-dead-matt-furie

Anyone noticed how to media is talking about how to spot (((fake))) news and how social media is to blame.

How fucking stupid do they think people are?

Are you triggered because you can't eat Him?

This does my head in so much.

All the MSM does it feed us fake news and has done for years, they spout shite day in day out.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund.
She was 11 years old.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you"

You didn't understand what i meant. The jews are bad i want them dead, do you feel reassured now ?
I didn't say kill pepe i said let it die naturally when the time comes. When it becomes unfunny. Right now it's funny how triggered the outside is by this meme, the meme lives on.
Like this one said
A book of kek would be hilarious. But don't fall for your own meme okay ? I'm just worried about you Sup Forums. You should not search for an identity here.
Also what the fuck is the alt'right ? I'm just here for the hotglue threads.

>See banner
Fuck off you french frog, we've had it with your kind. Stop trying to subvert other Europeans into a lifestyle of total cuckdom and islamic submission.

We should seriously think about whether we should ban all french IPs. These french shills are getting out of hand.

The reason why the quality of journalism is getting worse, or appears to be anyway, is because the entire industry is going through a state of crisis.

Newspaper sales have been declining for a decade. TV ratings have been declining for just as long, if not longer. Both have seem exponential decreases especially over the last 2-3 years. Ad revenue is declining year on year for local, national and international companies.

The only sustainable outlet now is the Internet. Of course, one of the ways they figure they can stand out from the crowd is by producing content with catchy headlines. Clickbait isn't just a Buzzfeed issue anymore, it applies to a good proportion of major news outlets. Here in the UK, for example, I can name at-least 3 (the Independent, the Daily Express, the Sun) that seem to heavily rely on clickbait for hits and it's now spreading to the BBC, the Guardian and others.