Hmmmmm

Ever noticed how ((MSM)) can't get enough of Pepe the Hate Symbol, but never even mentions pic related? Why?
Would it be to not bring attention to jewish tricks??

we already know pepe doesn't control the msm

I've laughed at this too, it's obvious they hate the merchant the most, but are pretending it's pepe that draws their ire, in hopes that 'anti-semites' use this gay ass pepe, instead of the eternal merchant.

Is this now a merchant thread?

I suppose it is, user

Jews must be pissed cause merchants are extremely accurate
If they give the merchant exposure, everybody will lol at them.

hahaha saved

not mainstream enough

Is that Sup Forums?

Bump

DELET THIS GOY

hmmm I never thought about that angle. It isn't even just the MSM but even guys like alex jones discuss pepe but not le merchant- not even to criticize it.

Because they want to flood us with leftist millennial normies. If they showed them that they would never come here.

>First (((they))) ignore
>then (((they))) ridicule
>then (((they))) violently attack - revealing (((their true intentions)))

then you win

Only Pepe gets mentioned because the whole "x is a hate symbol" shit is just a tactic they use to fuck with comic artists.

Take Matt Furie, for example. Do you actually believe he wholeheartedly gives a fuck about Pepe being "racist"? Do you think he "combats hate" by making anti-racist Pepe comics of his own volition? No, of course not. He's being extorted by the SPLC and ADL to do their bidding. He's just a small name and they have the ability to bully him around. Not to mention they'll also pay, so they give you an option of accepting their money to be a good goy, or they'll campaign against you and label you a racist if you don't comply. I mean, we've been using Pepe as a "hate symbol" since ~2014 with smug pepe, and pepe has been a meme since the days of old Sup Forums.

Notice how how all the other memes we have that are actually "hateful" get completely ignored.
Why don't they attack Happy Merchant? Because the creator is anonymous, and they have no one to bully.
Why don't they attack Moonman? Because it's a McDonald's character, and McDonald's is too big to push around, unlike some small-time unemployed comic artist.

uyggg thats disgustingly accurate, looks like this

The media and pop culture who have been winning the meme war have their own memes complete with merchant hands

How can a small colony declare war on the strongest country in europe

Because Pepe is (((Their))) meme.

Merchant isn't

Holy schlomo that's gold.

I thought this was well known. She didn't wrote most of the book.

Can we meme mr. Happy Merchant into being a hate symbol?

I think local media has used the rubbing hands Jew before in context of 4 chan

Nothing to see here, move on

Ok, new strategy, we merchant post.

>Remember the $27.6 million

It's not about whether Israel "deserves" our help.

They have nukes. If we stop helping them or put Israel in harm's way, they WILL nuke us.

This is why anyone calling Israel a "containment state" is either Jewish or retarded.

For some reason this one always gets me lel

Its strange isn't it. You can make the argument that Pepe isn't an intrinsically antisemitic meme, as attested by the countless rare Pepe's that has nothing to with alt right politics, but the Le happy merchant is as antisemitic as you can get. Yet no MSM has shown it. It's almost like all the MSM, from leftists like MSNBC to Fox News have agreed to not show it. Not one MSM has broken ranks when it comes to the Le happy merchant. This is the one thing they all agree on should not be shown to Goyim. And they say widespread (((MSM))) collusion and censorship on (((controversial))) topics is an unproven conspiracy theory.

As I said, this is literally nothing. Looking into is would be foolish waste of time.

We used to have DAILY /jew threads back in 2012

There was a /jew for just about everything
I was the guy always posting Sup Forums friendly /jew memes like that guy who made bioshit infinite

Sup Forums has changed.....

That's a damn good point.

This^
Implies all white people are educated and well behaved, and don't show any signs of degeneracy.
^This again...will also be peddled...correctly.

top quality dump thread!

kek