GLOBAL WARMING BTFO

Moscow, 8th May.

Post a pic of your face

What for?

it's russia, anything above -20 is summer.

Global warming

Ice caps melt

gulf stream stops

europe gets colder

russia even more in the winter and hotter in the summer because of continental clima

what kind of schools do you have in russia?

that little flim of "snow" proves what?

Post face or it didn't happen

It's the same in Northern Sweden.

>stupid goy, when I say GLOBAL warming I don't mean it will global at all

the global average increases

Pole shifts a comming

>what kind of schools do you have in russia?
The ones that teach cyclical nature of climate change. And acknowledge the fact that we're living through the coldest period in 65 million years. What you have is a bizarre new age mythology and Bill Nye

coldest day on record up here in Michigan

tried explaining to my dad that fresh water ice falling into the Atlantic would lower global temp but my words fall upon deaf ears as usual

This.

I hope you're trolling as not that stupid

Was warm today.
Climate deniers btfo

Oy Vey!!!

(((Global Warming))) is settled (((Science))) goyim!!!

The infinite genders are just updated (((Science)))!!!

(((Science))) is what we want it to be you stupid goyim!!!

It snowed here yesterday too

>coldest day on record

And how long is that record?
Keep in mind that the current interstadial is around 11,500 years and counting.

I don't really see how this is relevant to there being snow in Northern Europe right now. The ice caps haven't melted, the gulf stream hasn't slowed down, yet Europe is colder?

>it's a cold day somewhere
>GLOBAL WARMING BTFO

You do realize that global warming makes some places colder as currents that distributed heat become far more erratic and unpredictable.

Climate change isn't "the end of the world" at least not unless our emissions continue for ~80 years, but it will change weather patterns.

You Russians should be cheering it on. The receding ice has opened up a northern trade route. You are going to undercut the Suez canal.

Coldest day on record
IN MICHIGAN
FFS dummy learn to read.

>AUS Goyim: Yes, master. I will pay my carbon tax to the Jew so they can save the Earth.

>AUS Goyim: Fucking kikes!!! Stop sending refugees WE ARE FULL!!!

No it isn't the end of the world. Human extinction is certainly not on the cards. But a dick ton of species will go extinct.

If you think about the economic aspects only the warming itself would be a boon for us Northerners. More crop yield. More tree growth. Less energy used for warming. Less road wear etc. The problem is all the durkas that would be seeking those greener pastures after their countries become even more inhospitable.

>FFS dummy learn to read.

>Coldest day on record
>IN MICHIGAN

Really? In May? I call horseshit.

Stop dodging the question.
Once again, how long is that record?

because the stream has slowed down.