Do you hate Russians?

y/n

Just interested in what Sup Forums users think about us.

y

I wish I was Orthodox instead

What if Benedict was still Pope?

Prove you're not proxyfag. Post a pic or something. I firmly belive there is no one browsing pol in the vatican

The only Russians I've met have been nice people. The one who was a BMP crewman in the first Chechen war was a good guy.

You know what, Chechnya is fucked and you should glass that area of the country. The rest of it is alright

yes

Not at all, really cool people. I have slavs living next to me in the US, most are Russian. The only thing I fucking hate is when they BBQ in the summer and my window is open.. makes me hungry every time.

>finland is russia
kek

I actually like russia

some like the communist advocates but most of the rest are fine

I have limited experience, but probably more than most. I have two Russian step-brothers as my father married a Russian woman from south of Moscow some years ago. The two boys are massively lazy, but came here as teenagers; the mother explains it as that Russian men are largely slouches and do not have ambition because of the way "Russia is".

She is ambitious, has two masters degrees, and was a mechanical engineer. Neither of the sons are doing anything with their lives, both are now adults, and literally live with their mother/my father and just sponge off of them.

When I visited Moscow, I had a good time. Russians are an earnest but dour people from what I saw. However, I believe the consumer-culture bug so prevalent in the US (and what is leading to our rome-esque implosion) is taking over there too.

I would totally date and/or marry a very practical Russian girl, but it's nearly impossible to cut through the bullshit "LOL COME TO AMERICA FAKE BRIDE ORDER" bullshit so hyped up today online.

TL:DR Russians are okay.

Yes. Russian tourists here are terrible, no manners, uncultured and unable to talk to each other normally, it seems that they are only able to converse by shouting at each other

They're like caricatures

nah, don't hate them at all

пpивeт зa aнглия

Thats odd. They are pretty friendly and polite here. Also tip well.

see

You guys are ok but a bit too agressive and untrusting
Russians are often acting like they suspect everyone of backstabbing them at any moment

I don't hate russians. Only met one, and he seemed okay. They have cool accents too.

Russians have never been America's enemy; Communists are America's enemy. Now that russia has removed gommies, we should be bros again.

Fuck chechnya.

Absolutely not. Our countries tried to paint us as enemies but even when I was a kid at the end of the cold war, I never identified Ruskies negatively. We are opposite sides of the same coin - controlled and propagandized by our leaders to keep us enslaved.

n

there are no open socks proxies on the usual ports in the vatican ip range
there might be http ones though or he could use a vpn

I like Russians

stop fondling kids

not any single one russian personally, but i hate commies

spoiler: Putin and other world leaders are bed fellows playing a game of chess and we are ALL the pawns who will fight their staged WW3.
You have been warned, everybody from all nations should flat out refuse to fight rich mans wars, they should turn their backs on the government and demands the police and military overthrow the corrupt governments or admit they are weak and siding with the evil elite.

US and Rus should team up and start taking over international institutions like IMF and world bank, UN split the precious metals 50/50

No, but stay the fuck out of finlan. One step and it's matroska removal time.

Yes

Nah. I neither like or trust you though.

Russians are based. Russian Jews are scum.

I like Russia because they don't seem to give a fuck. Probably because they have enough nukes to wipe out most major cities.

russians on Sup Forums are alright
russians irl are 98% pale-skinned turboniggers
funnily enough, the few decent russians i know all hate other russians

Russians who live in Russia. Kinda.

Russians who live in our country and still live with the commy nostalgia and refuse to speak anything else but russian even though they can speak and understand latvian... - deeply despise those slavtards. Should be deported. They only make this a worse place for everyone. Even as I'm writing this waiting for a lecture I hear those parasites talking.
Other Balts can relate. The cancer is in our countries.

We get most of our weapons from you guys so you're pretty cool imo

>Chechnya is fucked and you should glass that area of the country

This

N

no, i like russia but it should still be destroyed and separated into 5 or 6 different states

There's a ton of Russians in my town. Really nasty and entitled most of them are. I have a lot of Russian friends though they're pretty cool.

No, I have several Russian friends. My only complaint is that you guys were usefull idiots for the (((communists))).

I should have prefaced that they're Russian Jews so maybe it's just them

You have a rich history I admire that was robbed from you by the fucking bolsheviks.

Honestly have no problem with yall pre-1919. Even now I wish we could just team up as western nations and rid the world of undesirables.

I just want to hang with someone in russia

n

I like you guys. Pls invade.

Personally love Russia. Closest neighbor and home of based cosmonaut Gagarin

y

Catholicism is a fraud.

couldn't care less, it's on traintracks. you have no control. i have no control. fuck it, let her ride ya know wha im sayin

Yes. I can't wait to righteously kill every dirty slav vodkanigger I see in WW3

Good night ruskyscum

I actually quite like Russia and Russians. While I don't agree with many of Putins policies I think he encourages national pride and identity and refuses to have Russian values swept aside by newcomers.
I think we'd be smart to have comfortable peace with Russia - only good could come of it. We share many of the same Crustian values and would find a more meaningful friendship with Putin than anyone from the middle eastern cesspits for example.

On another note I imagine all Russians to live in leather jackets and take part in Hostel type weekend activities.

What a truly appalling rare

married one, nope

nope

>tfw only russian guy i've ever met was named Boris (we called him Broris), drove a Lada and was pretty much drunk around the clock on days off from work

I fucking love russians, please take our waters before US attackships arive.

Their shilling on this board is pretty annoying and they directly contribute to making everyone here stupider, so yes, I do hate them. I hate most people though.

From what I can tell from the russians i went drinking with, you guys seem similar to us.
You are just slightly more depressed rednecks.

I know you want to talk shit, but he's a theologian (and a really good one), so dont be surprised of that pic.

y

I don't hate them although most of them are chauvinistic, but I wouldn't mind that if you had a country that's a sight to behold, but nowadays its kinda crappy.

Go back to Tsardom and I might start to like you more.