Oliver Cromwell hate thread

I unironically hate this faggot from the deepest depths behind my loins.

Ya wanna know why the only ACTUAL British parts of the British Empire was first removed forcibly and then gradually drifted away, while the literal shit skin parts were kept?

Because parliament controlled the purse strings. And who controlled the purse strings? Kikes. And who brought the kikes back? This faggot right here. And who's people are like merchant princes, able to profit from the triumphs and defeats of any land they inhabit? Well guess what faggot.

Cromwell hate thread. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell's_head
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally the saviour of British liberty, crushed the Dutch, smashed the French and laid the foundation's for the Empire.

you must be american

That shiteater commited regicide too, I hope he's rotting in the depths of Hell

I dislike the guy. He was an anticatholic, satanist Puritan

>saviour of British liberty
yes yes John, only watch out for that hate speech

How on Earth does an Indian become a monarchist?

Actually posses your own country for more than forty years and then come back to me.

He's literally the British Pinochet.

Authoritarian nutjob that reckless killed people and enforced retarded laws yet is worshipped by edgy idiots because he defended muh freedom and liberty (fucking somehow).

>Cromwell hate thread. Go.
Cromwell was right to have to king beheaded. marrying a catholic is against his oath to god

>King wants absolute power
>Parliament wants to preserve independence
>Cromwell removes the king
>Becomes dictator, dies after 4yrs
>Everything returns normal
>Somehow this is bad

>he's a local hero where I live

The Roundheads were based rural folk who didn't want the king bossing them around. He is the English George Washington.

I know literally nothing about him. Can someone give me a rundown?

>Oy vey goyim, if it wasn't for the allies, you'd be speaking German right now and suffering under oppressing rule of your own race.

I know it's hard centipedes, but you need to look at the bigger picture.

Understanding this is what separates the cucks from the men.

>King is not taking ISLA- uh I mean Protestantism seriously enough.
>Behead him ISIS style.
>Following dictatorship enforces bizarre theocratic laws

Is this good?

>king goes full blown authoritarian
>parliament unsurprisingly thinks parliament should have more say
>England has a civil war
>Cromwell kills the king
>England becomes a republic
>Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth
>Cromwell becomes authoritarian
>Dies
>King's exiled son returns to sit on the throne

He was basically an important part in getting the balance between the monarch and the parliament, though he was a little autistic.

Everything got normal again in a short time, with the additional benefit of a stronger and independent parliament.
Cromwell was a necessary evil and paved the way for the success of the UK.

Religious fanatic who became a theocraic dictator over England and ravaged the irish catholic community which they still hate the british for today, he helped the long term aim of separation of ireland from the rest of Britain. He was a cock who threw a hissy fit when he couldnt beat my hometowns castle so he had it destroyed after the war.

On the other hand, we need a Cromwell in the modern age. This country needs a revolution, stat - and it needs to be bloody, violent and thorough enough that it reminds the upper classes where the power really lies.

Then after we've eradicated any chance of there ever been a monarchy or a representative government forever, we need to get our shit together and form a republic.

I also wouldn't be opposed to mounting the heads along london bridge, encased in cement so that they're there for eternity.

>a little

>King is not taking ISLA- uh I mean Protestantism seriously enough.
He Married a bloody catholic and was pushing for the restoration of roman idolatry back into the church. All of this was against his oath to God at his coronation

Would it fall to the Beefeaters to parade Blair and Cameron's heads on pikes back and forth on the bridge?

That'd be a damn SIGHT

And this is not super Islamic how?

we restored the monarchy and executed his body lol he was dead but his head was dug up and put on a spike,it fell from the roof in a storm though and wound up as a collectors piece for a very long time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell's_head

>mfw centipedes in this thread unironically miss the significance of financial control as separate from muh liberties.

The empire was an enterprise solely for profit. Nothing else. Enterprises require financing. If the non-British parts of the empire could be exploited more rapaciously than the actual British parts your citizens inhabit who you must treat as British, then why not sever them off as a subsidiary and just use them for manpower.

Listen centipedes, it doesn't matter if you're 1% of the population. When you control the financing, everything else is yours by default.

He brought the fucking jews back. He cucked the throne eternally to the approval of parliament. He cucked parliament forever by giving it's money supply to kikes.

Read about what your Rothschild faggots and Napolean, and how their family branches financed both sides of the war.

COME ON CENTIPEDES

>these cathcucks

Cromwell in his lifetime

>Killed all the dirty worthless catholics as is right
>Stopped foreign powers just making us part of a continental nation by stopping bullshit marriages
>Built an insane land army which eventually conquered the majority of the world
>Killed nearly every potato nigger thank god

t. butthurt Mick

hate

>crushed the Dutch

Really though?

which castle user?

And cameron's gentleman's relish in the square, positioned inside a pig's head.

Brits = Jews of Europe

How does it feel, getting bailed out by jews then, each and every fucking time you do nothing but pussy up and surrender?

Now be a good frog, shut the fuck up and watch out for some more exploding sand niggers in paris. I'd be obliged if you could send more of your countrymen closer to the explosions.

Don't give a shit about this dead faggot. It was like 500 years ago.

I like Cromwell. Did his best.