Fight for Freedom, stamp authoritarianism

I advocate the physical removal of both communists and fascists alike by any means necessary
We should oppose authoritarianism of all kinds so we can truly live free in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5zOEkD2Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed, libertarianism is the only way forward

The only issue is though, letting people do what they want lets Jews promote things that then take away freedom, like Usury and Communism.

We had true freedom in america, it got you all to like terrible things, it doesnt work

Welfare states, wars on drugs and overseas, mass immigration and incarceration and the Federal Reserve to not a free nation make.
Oh and we were also totally subverted by Soviets.

by moving away from authoritarianism you are moving closer to globalization - with which you are ever so slowly shifting closer and closer to a world "unity" where instead of having multiple countries each ruling their own way and potentially not all of them being corrupt and evil, you'll just have one big group leading the whole world.

>I hate authoritarianism
>we need to forcefully round up everyone with the wrong opinions

>you'll just have one big group leading the whole world. all of them being corrupt and evil

>what is physical removal?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5zOEkD2Lg

Nope. Democracy is a failure. Monarchism and authoritarianism are the only systems that work.

Islam is worse than anything. Fuck off.

Current day Islamic extremism is a symptom of a much larger disease. Any clue as to what that may be? Hint: ISIS apologized for attacking them.

What if your king is libertarian?

Not much a King now is he?

Except the only ones with balls to actually physically remove people are fascists.
Checkmate.

He can be a libertarian. There's even a chance he can turn ancap. All possible within monarchy. Impossible within democracy

>by moving away from authoritarianism you are moving closer to globalization

Umm it's the exact opposite

Globalism by definition is authoritarian.

I advocate putting Algerians in ovens

Yes, philosophy before anything is important because it allows us to make the best decisions based on universal basic principles we all agree on. Rape, murder, theft are all unacceptable as they violate the private property of others. Governments should not be able to do so either.

Having said that, Hitler and Stalin were veeeery different. Stalin was a foreign Jew who took the Soviet Union through murder. Hitler was elected to defend against the Soviets and to fix the broken, starving country. He printed worker bonds, where 1 hour of work on the public works represented 1 worker bond. These bonds weren't taxed. Hitler created the first TAX FREE FORM OF GOVERNMENT in human history, in a large country. And it turned starving 1933 Germany into 1938 world superpower Germany.

This is what we can do without taxation. This is why the Jewish money handlers have the media demonize Hitler every few minutes everywhere, they can't have you finding out how powerful having no taxes is.

Islam has been extremist since its creation. Fuck off.

>Freedom means killing everyone I don't agree with
Hilarious

not everyone just authoritarians.
it is completely justifiable remove people who express a desire to take away your freedom from your society by any means necessary

t. faggot

i'd prefer living under communism or fascism rather than your half-assed, spiritually void freedom