Why would the Germans bother to tattoo prisoners who were going to be “gassed” the next day...

Why would the Germans bother to tattoo prisoners who were going to be “gassed” the next day? Answer: they wouldn’t bother. It’s all bullshit.

Agreed

wtf I love Israel now

Because that's not the official claim at all and they were prisoners in a work camp who were kept there for years? Fucking retarded Americans.

I LOVE ISRAEL THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED

i love tits

So they could keep track of their high score

How do you reconcile that Britain's favorite kikelover never mentioned gas chambers

>says muh feelings

What I don't understand is why they were busy killing off their slave labour when they desperately needed it the most.
I've never seen an explanation for this.

Why would they tattoo people with 5 and 6-digit numbers when they have killed people in the 7-digit range?

To give some idle shit work
And to fool prisoners into thinking they weren't going to be gassed the next day and so obtain greater compliance

OP must be Hispanic, no Anglo or Aryan would fail this question

What a stupid fucking answer

Why do those tattoos not go over 6 digits?

Germans can be very autistic about this stuff

How can people reconcile all the inconsistencies and lack of evidence? How can they reconcile the fact that newspapers already spoke of 6,000,000 Jews before the war was even over?

How can they reconcile that 6 million Jews didn't even exist in Europe at that time? How can they reconcile the fact that the 6 million dead was never reflected on their numbers after the war?

Germans are very efficient. They already knew how many millions how jews very killed so they left out the biggest number in order to save ink.

(((holocaust scholars))), but yeah, he's pushing an anti-Muslim narrative, which makes sense for a Israeli nationalist. I'd buy it. I don't think the Holocaust would've happened if it wasn't for the war though, I don't know how much the mufti had to do with the Final Solution.

Hans why are you lying you know there were more series which had even letters and also not everyone had tattoo.I thought germans are higly educated.

Which reputable source claims that?

They had all the slave labor they had capacity for and barely even that.

>Why would the Germans bother to tattoo prisoners who were going to be “gassed” the next day?
Ordnung muss sein

Obviously not when concerning the Holocaust.

>Why would the nazis kill all the kikes when they were desperate for war labour?

>Why kill all your slave labour force during a war?

>Why create theaters, swimming pools and brothels in a death camp?

>Why wouldn't there be thousands of emaciated dead bodies at the end of the war as food/medicine runs out, the guards etc desert and cholera runs rampant?

>Why be skilled engineers and create "killing" factories and then have survivors show up over and over and over again for decades and decades?

Really? What's your source on this one, cuck?

Would testimonies on low rations and proof of widespread starvation suffice?

sure.

Here is photographic evidence of starvation. This is just one photograph however if you were to just google "starvation + any camp" you will find a lot more photographic evidence. It is documented to have happened in multiple camps showing that food was scarce in these camps.

As for testimonies I consider Viktor Frankl does a very good job of describing the declining rations towards the end of the war.

>swede

- they were forced to work until they could not anymore, then they would be gassed.

- the concentration camps were also there to finance the SS. they sold the products and raw materials that were made there to companies and governments. but were then also used for the endlösung. it was more synergy effect for them.

- germans to this day are obsessed to have everything in order and on records, so yes, we would totally give a prisoner a number, even for a day. bureaucracy is strong here.

They did it because it's a well known fact people with tattoo need to be exterminated therefore tattooing them gave then a moral excuse to exterminate them. Lrn2recognize degeneracy.

> (OP)
>>Why would the nazis kill all the kikes when they were desperate for war labour?
- they kind of wanted the slave labour, but also kind of wanted to exterminate them...so they did both.

>>Why kill all your slave labour force during a war?
- see answer above.
>>Why create theaters, swimming pools and brothels in a death camp?
- the nazis had productivity problems in the camps and tried rather stupid ideas to bring up the working spirits. I know the nazis are often glorified as evil geniuses, but they did a lot of stupid shit. most camps were not for killing, just for labor. the mass killings were just in 7 death camps (vernichtungslager)

>>Why wouldn't there be thousands of emaciated dead bodies at the end of the war as food/medicine runs out, the guards etc desert and cholera runs rampant?
- it did actually.
>>Why be skilled engineers and create "killing" factories and then have survivors show up over and over and over again for decades and decades?
- not enough time, the soviets and americans came. the earliest killings started in 41. the killings had to be done and organized by a few people. there aren't enough psychopaths in the world to do it quicker...

>Germans
>Not bothering on little tasks that nobody would care about

You don't know the power of the Kraut
They are maniacs when it comes to work

They were a very efficient people, even with hand written ledgers they could trace lineages thus wealth of there victims. Tattoos are a cheap and effective way to track cattle, human and otherwise