Why do Albanistanians want Korfu

why do Albanistanians want Korfu

Other urls found in this thread:

lajmi.net/ne-decan-kundershtohet-xhamia-banoret-rrenojne-muret-e-saj/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_therapeutic_deism
youtube.com/watch?v=23kvAhdYgwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause Albanians are like niggers. You give them a finger they will want a whole hand.

they don't want only korfu , but almost the 1/4 of Real Macedonia ...

because they are cucks with no real history

you an edessabro?

cause there are american farts

I'm doing my national service soon, any advice?

this is the only right answer

They have a history , they were mountian people who immidietly converted to Islam once the Turks came

so they were mountain cucks going ooga booga until roaches came along

>thread concerning albanians
>serbs immediately jump in
Why are serb Sup Forumsacks so autistic?

>b-but m-muh kosovo
who the fuck cares?

yes then the Turks supported them, brought them out of the mountian and "civilized and cultured" them.
the thing about Albanians is the are pretty straight forward people either they fuck with you or they don't, which is not a bad thing.
They are ugly and short though, breed like animals and have the biggest drug Cartel in Europe. Kind of like Europe's Mexicans, but if Mexicans were Muslims.
The kosovar Albanians are the Terrible ones, the ones from Albania are better and hate the kosovars .

t. albozerg

because we're all neets and into politics?
Also, Kosovo's natural resources and churches belong to us, the rest is negotiable.

Infact it shouldn't be negotiable and they should all be expelled back to where they came from but the US is heavily pro turkey and thus pro Albania. We have to work with what our enemy is.

Corfu was Albanian, with Albanian citizens.

After the war, Albania was divided and some lands were handed to greeks, Macedonia and Yugoslavia.

Greeks burned villages in Corfu and killed thousands of çam (Cameria) who then immigrated to northern albania.

This is objective history.

It has nothing to do with "islam" you idiots...only ignorants would say that. Most of Cameria were christians.

I wonder how different tensions today would be if you guys didn't convert to Islam and were still Christian.

Every single town in northern Greece has a significance in Albanian language

Chameria is debatable, but so is northern Epirus. Albanians are not a sea faring people, or even a fishing people, they have never settled in Corfu. Christian Albanians often rejected Albania and many chose to assimilate in Greece, see Arvanites.
>inb4 b8

There are many christians and orthodox in Albania.
Albanian has never been an arab islamic country.

People largely drink beer, raki, whiski and eat pork. It has always been part of traditions.

During the ottoman Empire, majority became muslims to avoid paying taxes. If you visit Albania today, you will never find an arab muslim.

The iconic albanian hero still remains Skanderbeg, who has fought the turkish empire for 50 (who was christian btw)
European muslims are very different from arabs

Are albos the most disgusting europeans out there?Kosovo doesnt count,they are a meme tier country

And vica versa, Vlore = Avlona, Gjirokaster = Argyrocastro, Sarande = Saranda, and so on, it's what happens when two cultures live closely together.

Why do Albanians love to claim clay that never belonged to them in the first place?

Kosovo, Macedonia, Corfu, Parts of Bosnia, Montenegro, etc.

What's next you'll claim Constantinople as "rightful Albanian clay".

Fuck off you mountain roaches.

Go back to T*rkey.

>Albanians are not a sea faring people, or even a fishing people, they have never settled in Corfu. Christian Albanians often rejected Albania and many chose to assimilate in Greece, see Arvanites.
Arvanites are still albanians who chose to become greeks for personal interest.

In Tirana you can find ethnic greek minorities who chose to be albanians but still marry between greek minorities, which I am okay with. They have been loyal to albania and greece

I recognize that European Muslims are different, I know many Muslims from Bosnia. They drink and sneak in some pork (not at resteraunts)
But they still hold their Muslims IDENTITY, even if they don't practice the faith. They aren't Serbian or Croatian (where their genes come from) they are Muslim.

skip it,waste of time

Kosovo are Albanians.

Compared to them, even Romanian gypsies look civil.

True, I'm not denying this, but many Greeks today see Arvanites as brothers, same with Aromanians, who are ethnically closer to Romanians. Outside Greece, a term for Hellenized people is a grecoman, but a lot find it offensive.

Emboldened by murrika, they believe they hold God by balls.

I do recognize that bosnians and kosovo + macedonian albanians feel more muslim compared to albanians from Albania.

Recently the state opposed to release statistics about the percentage of muslims and christians/orthodox in Albania. The statistics that are available are still those made in the early 1900 which aren't up to date at all.

If you simply study modern albanian names, you will realize only 5% of the actual new born babies carry a muslim name. A lot of people want to feel modern and be part of Europe

please explain how king karanos was albanian

Practise in "the way of the snake"

Well he was greek and albanian (since slavs from macedionia didn't exist in the balkan).

He was son of Temenus, who was part albanian.

But we can argue that Homer was albanian as well...there are lots of things to consider if you are going down that path lol.

I think the Muslim-first-country-second thing is with kosovars and with Muslims from Bosnia. If you go on any Muslim girl from Bosnia's social media it's all Arabic letters, hijabs, erdogan-is-god pictures, Quran. I guess it's because they live surrounded by Christians and that's what's makes them feel special, also they feel empowered by the Turkish United States alliance and feel that Allah is protecting them because of it.
It seems to me every Albanian from Albania could care less.

WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHEIT

DAS RITE WE WUZ BYSANTINES!

BYSANTINE WAS SHQIP!
ROMAN EMPIRE WAS SHQIP!
JESUS WAS SHQIP!
ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAS SHQIP!
MUHAMMAD(PBUH) WAS SHQIP!
MICHAEL JACKSON WAS SHQIP!

EVERYONE IS SHQIP!

i didnt see anything that looked remotely albanian when i visited the fatherland

thanks philippinbro for handling the banter

Who....Ohhh Albaniansss... the blockhead animal fuckers??

Yeah. Gas that entire country pls.

Exactly...I feel that too, and that's what's dividing Balkan.
In Albania, kosovars and bosinans are often called "mountain chechens" because they are very faithful to their religion over the nation.

As far as I'm concerned, I have met with a few serbs who work and live in Tirana, and when I asked them why they would live in Albania, they simply answer that the only difference is that we can go to the beach on weekends. That's clearly true, there is no cultural difference betweed both states, they feel the same in Tirana as they do in Belgrade.
In every nation there are trash and decent people, you only need to make the difference. The issue remains with countries that are far different from yours culturally wise and I feel Bosnia is becoming more turkish/arab then any other state of northern Balkan

fpbp

Do we all agree with this?

definitely true. I have the same experience with Albanians. from Albania , cool loyal guys. The muslim people from ex-yu in general are the ones screaming loud. Bosnia is truly becoming an Turkish / Arab influenced state. The culture is not like ours anymore, they are now religious and proud. So many women are wrapping themselves up, they are more Muslim than the fucking Turks are now. Bosnia is going to be a serious mess in the future.

>who the fuck cares?
We do, faggot.

Wow.

I'm sorry to hear you are Philippino and you've learned a few albanian words.

Simply by logic, Homer was Pelasgian (not greeks) and spoke another language that is very related to albanian.

;)

this. Kosovo is a matter of pride to us, we held onto for a thousand years just to lose it to America . They bombed innocent people to take those natural resources and nobody in the international community said a thing

>logic

Yeah. Blood and honour are very, very important.

>homer was Albanian

Why do you push the Muslim angle? This is not true. Balkan Muslims are apathetic towards Islam. The only retards you might convince that the Balkan war was a religious one are Stormfags and Sup Forumsacks.

To anyone with half a brain, the conflict between Serbs and Bosnians, and Albanians is historical and ethnic.

give proofs

unless you do you're no better than serbs who claim albanian history for themselves

WE

Why no foreigners with no understanding of the conflict interject their worthless opinion into the discussion. You're going off greentexts and memes??

because Bosnians and kosovars are not "apathetic towards Islam" like you falsely claim.

Feel free to discuss

WUZ

I don't get how you hate Albanians this much? Either you're a diaspora fag or a retard who bases his opinion off what random losers from Sup Forums think.

Saranda is actually a Greek name. 40 martyrs and saints of the Church who died in Sebaste.

they are really secular muslims though
they are basically atheists

Prove it? There is a radical minority (thanks to Saudi money being funneled into mosques) but everyone else? Albania is 25% ORTHODOX, 15% Catholic and 38% identify as Muslim. That's one statistic (done by Christians).

Albanians in Albania, yea

Pse vjen dhe flit ketu kot?

I haven't met a single person to this day that wants that shitty island.

I'm speaking of Albanians in Kosovo and Bosnian Muslims. Not Albanians in Albania.

go fuck a cat mountain roach

Even in Kosovo.

lajmi.net/ne-decan-kundershtohet-xhamia-banoret-rrenojne-muret-e-saj/

Translation: In Decan residents oppose the construction of a mosque and destroy it's walls

In the video the guy claims to be a Muslim yet says he doesn't want a mosque?

This is Islam for Albanians en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_therapeutic_deism
and Christianity for Serbs

No thanks, your mother is already enough.

Oh my god not that argument again. Most of the ancient to new Greek translation here is wrong. Some of the new Greek words don't even exist. I don't know about the Albanian ones but the other two are fucked up.

>blockhead

You mean they fuck blockheaded animals? Or they have blocky shaped heads? And what does that mean?

>Corfu was Albanian
source not available
tell me about north Epirus Greeks, why do you suppress them

qe ta kuptojne se kush jemi ne te vertet. Shumica tyre mbajne idene qe jemi islamista arabo-turq. Nuk kan folur ndo nje here me shqiptar dhe krejojne idene sipas disa budallenjeve qe postojne gjera fallco. Kur vjen puna tek gjuha dhe hitoria, nuk dine ç'te thojne se eshte faktor vendimtar i origjines tone

I would really like to see some work on this topic. I believe genetically we are close.

Please tell me what propaganda they tell you?

stop trying to pollute good greek genes with roach filth

not as retarded as yours, truly
You niggahs think you can lay claim on land that was never yours
Just because your people used to live there once
Give back Argyrokastro and Dyraxio first, then we will talk.
And in the end?You want {{{your}}} land?Please, do come and take it.

>Give them absolute autonomy
>have Greek exclusive schools
>have Greek exclusive neighborhoods
>have Ethnic Greek representatives in the parliament
>Ethnic Greek mayor destroys 11 illegally-built houses that block the city's planimetry for the new sewer system
>"WAH WAH WHY DO YOU OPPRESS US!!!!!!!"

Ku po i gjejne ketu foto pa referenca?

This is funnier than that time when that Greek gyspy (left - Bouzanis) called Berisha a gypsy.

Well, I don't think it's bullshit since it was studied by historians like Vlora Falaschi, Giuseppe Catapano, Stanislao Marchiano, Jean Cloude Faverial, Robert D’Angely, Eqrem Cabej,... can you prove me otherwise ? I would gladly to read it

Genetically there's no doupt that we share some ancestry but that goes for all the balkan people.

this is actually greek though
we have most of those words in greek too
lets talk about albanian and how many loanwords it has from other languages though
I remember an albanian on int trying to write a novel with only albanian originating words, and he had actual trouble 'cause your vocaboulary is small

Why take it? You faggot atheists are depopulating yourselves

>Argyrokastro
>Dyraxio

I could understand Gjirokaster, but Durres? Really? Next you're gonna claim Lissus and Gorica as well, why not also Novokastros, beause
>your people used to live there once

Wew lad

Goteeeeem

Why do Alboroaches steal and rape? It's in their DNA

Pretty retarded desu

> greek rendering of albanian place name
> therefore it must be greek

>Good
>Greek
>Genes

Shiptars is easier to say.

Posts 3 gypos. Thank you Greece for the human garbage removal.

They not being Greek is suppression in itself.Give it back.
>why take it
you know you can't
I was comparing the nationalist thing about Chamuria and ours.
I don't even hate albanians but you can't just lay ridiculous claims like Corfu was albanian and shit.

genes of the fatherland>filthy cat fucking mountain dwelling roaches

Your "country" was under the influence of the Greek Orthodox Church when attempting to form an alphabet, after dropping the latin one.
And if your people ever went to school, they'd know that.

Islanders have based genes
Mainlanders, depends on the area

They were Christians until the Muslim invaders came. Then they fought back with the christian Albanian named Skenderbeg leading them. He was successful, but he died soon after from natural causes leaving Albania without a leader. Soon their rebellion against the ottomans was quashed and many converted to Islam to avoid paying the jizya tax. And later when rifles were brought to the area, you had to be a Muslim if you wanted to own a rifle. The people of Albania today do not really care much about religion. There is actually an old quote from an Albanian poet it goes - you can be Christian, you can be Muslim but above all else you are Albanian first.

edessa masterrace

This is a very interesting documentary made by greeks about albanian origin in greece :

youtube.com/watch?v=23kvAhdYgwY

its name is actually Phrygian
means tower in the water

So this is what they tell you in your indoctrination camps?

Read up about Branko Manojllovski

Orthodox Albanian from Macedonia. Speaks up about the assimilation of Orthodox Albanians in Macedonia by Bulgars/Macedonians in the 1920's and even into the 50's.

does it say anything about arbanites?

>They not being Greek is suppression in itself.Give it back.
>Chamuria

I can make literally the same claim on the Albanian settlements in Athens, them not being Albanian is suppression in itself, give them back.

>genes of the fatherland

I think videos like these should not be used to make territorial claims against Greeks but to strengthen our bonds.

citation? all of my relatives say its edessa

are you fucking retarded dude? corfu was never albanian

we were never conquered by turks and we never were a part of albania