IIT: Post your political journey.

Template.

So far it's been like this for me desu

shit template

american centric

kill yourself mexican cunt

Stfu Salim

t. Al-Andalus

your template is shit, Paco. Do you think we are all American? Are you trying this hard for a green card?

I`ll give you the correct one.

You're like a little baby.

I took that test 10 years ago and my dot was literally touching the left/right divide but hovering directly over the word Libertarian and when I took the test again it hadn't changed, so either I'm really retarded and haven't learned anything in a decade or I was just super woke back then

>tfw have some opinions extreme to both ends, so i always come out more or less as a centrist
meh

I'm also in the top quadrant, but I smoke weed. What do?

I've been almost everywhere.

Red = Start Blue = Finish. I'm more of a centrist these days but I do lean more right at times.

Get baked and watch live feeds of the carnage while rooting for the winning team. Its great, just don't tell nu-pol or they will bring actual (((weed culture))).

What carnage?

Daily reminder if you're above the line you deserve to die. I can get along with anyone below the line, regardless of left-right, because I don't have particularly strong opinions about left-right, but authoritarian-leaning is balls.

Nice bingo

jesus christ why can pol be so right so often?

Riots. Happenings. Drone footage. Combat footage.

We're the first generation that can watch in real time high definition as the world burns.

made this a while back

(Forgot to indicate which way it's heading and also forgot about my childhood)

>tfw my views on personal liberties balance out my views on the governments role to protect its people and their race so i look like le epin centrist(tm)
kill me

r8 me m80s

You're okay/10

Going straight from commie to natsoc is pretty impressive.

A brief stop in Titoist/National Liberationist/a little NazBol in between

The world needs a bit of authoritarian leadership with all this degeneracy

here is the Sup Forums guide for drug use.

this journey takes place from 16 to 30

Yet no one seems to understand.

Typical channer me.

Yeah but my political views are in the top. I only want to smoke weed and hail Strasserite NatSoc

The start is when I was 7, now 20

Slowly switch to harder drugs, shouldn't be that hard. German soldiers used to take meth all the time to reduce anxiety and increase focus. They jokingly called it tank chocolate.

Seems dull.
Just keep it the British way.

fuckin noice

r8 me m80's

So you are saying I can't hate (((them))) while being libertarian.

dumbass/10

No, hard drugs are degenerate. Weed never killed anybody and I am a perfectly productive member of society. I just come home from my consulting job to smoke weed and relax.

What guns do you have?

lel

>when my political journey has the same shape as my dick

w e w

>>when my political journey has the same shape as my dick
Short

radical centrist

>stimulants
>degenerate

heres my progress over the years put onto the OP image

Used to own a USP, gave it to my cousin for his birthday.

Hans if you are actually on hard drugs, I urge you to stop. It is not sustainable. A true ubermensch cannot let hard drugs prevent them from living a long life, having a big family and contributing to your community.

There is a difference between using them recreationally and using them to one's actual advantage.

Nazis / cucks
Well adjusted gentlemen.

Shape, not lenght (+7 inches), you fagget :^)

>Nazis
yer not wrong.

>8. the government must serve to protect its people and its race while preserving personal liberties

this is the stupidest and most contradictory political opinion i've ever heard. and you think this is CENTRISM?

keep trying kid, you were closer to the truth when you were 14

Grew up in a conservative household, but liberal education made me believe the best thing would be if everyone could just live their lives as they personally wanted, but then I saw how half the population then takes that freedom and wants to set everything on fire and then shit over the remains

>all these far right authoritarian normies

More like Hoppe libertarian.

>Well adjusted gentlemen.
If you say so, m'fellow AnCap
*tips NAP

Point 1: Birth
Point 2: Age 7
Point 3: Age 15
Point 4: Now/Age 25

I just hate everything.

>you think this is CENTRISM?
no
i said my libertarian views on personal liberty half balances my authoritarian views on race, lumping me int he "centrist" position

good evening kind gentleman

I'd say lib-right is more speed than crack

>doesn't know the difference between nazi/natsoc

make your shit detailed as mine famlams.

>NAtionalsoZIalismus
but whats the
>current year
meaning then?

yes cuz ayn rand was a jew

oh right, i missed your earlier post.

i guess there is no quadrant for ideologies that directly contradict each other. the chart assumes that you have developed political views that are in some way consistent and make sense.

btw i'm somewhere in the weed fag green section

This looks about right. I want guns

Long trip

(((Ayn Rand))) is a special objectivist snowflake, though. Hoppe is the patrician's choice.

And thin.

Nazi became an insult with historical stigma around it. You don't see reds calling themselves commies do ya?

>You don't see reds calling themselves commies do ya?
I unironically do.

sadly practically almost all libertarians are cucked globalist jewsh that won't improve cit taxes (not raise, just improve and detect fraud like in panama paperes) and almost never cut "control/feed the poor" agences

This is why your country is falling. Degenerate is degenerate.

nice digits for a good post

Don't worry burger, I was meming, I am not actually a meth addict.

>from Durruti to Franco
wew

Once I got out of High School I started to think by myself.

Yeah heroin is better.