What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

“Watching as each country moves strategic pieces into place,” the organization says, in their notorious robotic voice. “But unlike past world wars, although there will be ground troops, the battle is likely to be fierce, brutal and quick. It will be also be globally devastating, both on environmental and economical levels.”

nypost.com/2017/05/08/anonymous-warns-world-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBza9dJzd6k
youtube.com/watch?v=oKT9CMXLJhE
nypost.com/2017/05/08/anonymous-warns-world-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>anonymous

Is this 2004?

Nothing. These cunts have be irrelevant since '06

Let me guess, a text to speech video made by some retarded teens stating empty 'warnings' which ultimately mean nothing and amount to nothing.

Did we ever get the launch codes after that one guy died from posting college books on reddit? Shit was like 5 years ago or someshit

Anonymous here

AMA

literally who

"Anonymous " was taken over after HB Gary.
It's just CIA now

Can they start the war already

>Anonymous

literally who?
some random edgy ppl from like 2009 that literally didn't do anything

>we protested n shietttt XDDDDDD

"these cunts" what?? anonymous isn't a group. it's (was) a fking movement lmao you aren't any better than CNN (who is this Sup Forums guy)

What did they mean by it? Wow I don't know... I mean plain English is so hard to read.

>prepare for WWIII

What could that possibly mean????!!

>anonymous
>hang out in an IRC where your IP is literally easier to obtain than through skype or discord, where it already barely takes 5 minutes of effort
lel

Anonymoose do not forgive and we do not forget

Reply to my post if you're an anonymoose member

>Anonymous in 2011+6

it's not 2008 anymore, it's time to grow up.

OH SHIT

THE GROUP THAT SINGLEHANDEDLY PWNED SCIENCETOLOGOY IS NOW GONNA START WW3! XD :O

Ahh, so you have seen this before? ;)

Can't believe "they" still get air time after all these years!

checked, its coming May 13th apparently

I remember when I was a member of Anonymous, I was 15 years old and I created a video with a Guy Fawkes mask and a robot voice in 2009, where is my news article?

They meant they were gay

>mainstream meteor are still using anonymoose as clickbait
>normalfags still think Anonymoose is relevant

anoni moose sold out to the jews long ago. They now work at google or are creating the next shitty indie game that will be popular for exactly 1 month.

Every single poster in this thread is coming up as Anonymous. Have they hacked the site and replaced everyone's name?

>nypost

AKA fake "news" and all wholesome kosher goyim propaganda dispensory

wtf they have hacked my computer my name says "anonymous" when I post

>People still think 2005 Anonymous exists.
Encyclopaedia Dramatica should be a nessecary read for newfags before they visit here so they can at least not be massive normie spergs.

Is this the same attention seeking idiot that said Trump was going down April 26 over the radio?

Woah. I'm litteraly shaking right now, these guys mean big buisness
youtube.com/watch?v=tBza9dJzd6k

Anonymous is literally all FBI agents. Fucking cringe lords.

>checks your own name

Anonymous as source of ""news"".

It wasn't a movement, that was Chanology cancer, it was originally just some dudes shitposting until they lost interest. It was basically the equivalent of Kekistan.

The autistic cringelords are right for once

If this is a subtle AoE2 reference
11/10

if not, polska kurwa

they are taking happening threads seriously

my friend had a video where he asked spergs to download a rat to serve as a botnet for anoneemoose and it worked, he had like 300 computers

I am anynymouse

>tfw still using potato voice synthesiser

Expectus Plutonium!!!

Watch out guys
youtube.com/watch?v=oKT9CMXLJhE

maybe its no potato voice synthesizer

Anonymous is dead. If they wanted to, they'd change the fact that none of us are truly anonymous (except a select few), but these lazy gooks won't.

Lol irrelevant faggots

But wait aren't we anonymous...?

This so much. I remember the newfags asking about It
>How i le enter anonimous
>If you want you already le are

Isn't anonymous a communist group now???

video is bullshit

>Anormienoose
>We dindu nuffin
>Contracept us

Anonymous pfft.

Everyone knows it's Stephen Hawking trolling with his voice on a different setting.

Anonymous here, foolish ants we will hack your smart phones and when you go to answer the phone, we'll yell really loud swear words like boobs and penis, and also we'll hack all of your cars so that you crash into a truck, and then even if you take the bus, we'll mess up the GPS for the bus driver so the bus gets driven off a cliff, and then we'll also hack your traffic lights so that when you try to cross the street, we'll tell the cars to go anyways, and a giant truck will run you over

youve been warned

we do not forgive, we do not forget

>nypost.com/2017/05/08/anonymous-warns-world-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/
They seem pretty professional and courteous to me.

Cutting edge stuff. Even the Pope has warned WW3 is starting

Yes, it is us, you simple-minded fools.
This is the final warning.
We lurk beside you and will not tolerate your fashisht behaviour anymore.
So take this funny little may-may as the last warning you Nazis

we are anomalous
we are region
forgive and forget
expecto patronum

You idiots... we are anonymous

nice joke shareblue

KYS Anonymous is just a bunch of normie faggots Sup Forums is an enemy of the government Anonymous is supported by them stop trying to subvert us faggot

V for Vendetta was such a terrible fucken movie