Tfw india saves the white race

>tfw india saves the white race

true Aryans

>everything I am suspicious about is literal nazism

Shouldn't that be the goal for every nation and people though?

This meme needs to fucking die

This honestly.

>funds genetic engineering
>vast areas of the country still shit out in the open and worship people with deformities

India get your priorities in order

>Nazi playbook:
Taller
Fairer
Smarter

>Jewish playbook
Shorter
Darker
Less intelligent.

These are the moments I love jews. They just throw the shit right in the face of the normies with zero fucks given.

Shitposting kike fucks, they are the most worthy adversary of Sup Forums.

>taller
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
there is nothing wrong with being a manlet

>88
>88

They have a caste system in their country, that is not getting their priorities out of order at all.

>true Aryans
>8888

H-Hitler?

Great, hopefully this will inspire competition in this area.

People are going to be so assblasted soon because places like India and China will try gene editing on babies and not care if the west REE's about it.

>christcucks think they're Aryans just cuz they are white.

they're going to down all non potty trained babies

>priorities
No they have their priorities straight
They would rather go to the moon the give handouts to thier subhuman population

Engineer them to not smell like curried shit.

This
Why should the smart people of India be pulled into slavery of feeding the breeding horde that doesn't contribute anything but raw sewage.

Mm hmm das rite

Checked. Asians deserve way more respect than pol gives them. Ideally they should remain Asian within Asian nations. But as it stands now, the difference between an ethnic district of niggers/shitskins versus Asians is the Asians wont fucking murder you.

Mostly because immigration laws only apply to those least likely to murder citizens.

sperm is a genetic engineering organism, like black goo from the movie Prometheus.

We should be using the sperm of the healthiest, brightest, most talented donors, to create smarter and better people. These people will make society more prosperous, stable, and secure.

we cannot teach the pajeets to use the loo, but we can genetically engineer new ones with a predisposition for pooing in them

This is not 'straight out of Nazi playbook'

The Nazis waged a war of extermination against the entire world.

This goy knows whats up.
Tell em about the 6 million!

Poo Aryans

More WaPO lefty BS. The guy is talking about Diet and Ayurvedic Herbal supplements to help with the delivery of a healthy baby. And WaPo portrays it like the Eugenics program is being Introduced. Disgusting little lefties.

I'm not exactly sure what is going on here, but I think they're impregnating peasant/stupid/dark Indians with sperm from more intelligent Indians. But it's masked in other superstitious nonsense, like meditation, to deceive them or the authorities.

i've wondered about this, does significantly raising intelligence/iq have any bad effects?
also considering the main deciding factor for how useful a person is going to be is based on how they're raised, shouldn't that be the main focus?

It works though, but its not forced nor is it some propaganda like the left tries to portray. They do use some stuff like "impregnation strictly according to certain stars", lot of it is based on older hindu texts and ayurved.
Also AFAIK one of their taglines is literally "cucked by your low caste ? make your kids magically superior by this simple technique" kek
I hope its not a race mixing propaganda , which I doubt it is, as the project is by hindu nationalists

post the article so I can read it

So will they finally be able to use a toilet though?

So they'll be shitting in the streets soon?

Already read it.

“The parents may have lower IQ, with a poor educational background, but their baby can be extremely bright. If the proper procedure is followed, babies of dark-skinned parents with lesser height can have fair complexion and grow taller,” Hitesh Jani, the group's national convener, told the newspaper.

Jani explained that the program consists of a “purification of energy channels” and body before a pregnancy, and mantra-chanting and “proper food,” such as meals rich in calcium and vitamin A, after the baby is born.

> The program launched over a decade ago and has spread to several Indian states. Organizers said it was inspired by a RSS leader who met a woman in Germany more than 40 years ago. An official said the woman led a post World War II re-population effort in Germany for “signature children” based on the same principles, according to the Indian Express report.

Nice.

Exactly. These guys are thinking long term.

The sub humans of the world are a lost cause who we should give up on, save a few for curiosity and science.

The master race will accelerate out of reach, those who are left behind can shout about their virtuous equality to the inevitable grave.

WE

Confirmed

Genetically engineered babies that poo in the loo from birth when?

We do use toilets you meme spouting abhorrent canadian.
Every day I wake up, eat some real fucking spicy food, take a huge throne breaking dump and as I sit in bliss with my asshole burning with the fury of an overheating leafblower in canada, I realize "At least I'm not a damn canadian"

Hindus do not do that kind of stuff. Babies are strictly for married women with their husbands. Not some white man's sperm donation cuck stuff. They are just trying to launch a better diet and Ayurvedic Herbal supplements program. The guy in-charge made some outlandish claims that this can help with the baby being Tall and high intelligence and what not. And Indian leftists started to say that this is what Hitler was trying to do. Of course WaPo joined in to make it into an international story. Its just a mountain out of a mole hill being constructed by the Marxists in India and now the west too.

>do you know who ELSE wanted a better life for his country's children???
>that's right, HITLER

Only for the elites of society, whose positions are threatened by an intelligent society, and one that is more capable of competing with them.

Why are Indians so autistic?

>We do use toilets

Ashkenazi were highly selected for it, and IIRC there's a far higher risk for psychopathy and autism and a few Jew-specific disorders, but then they weren't selected for non-group altruism at the same time.

It's India so it's not going to end well

I can sort of see how they would go about decreasing iq.
I mean, currently as the "system" is, women that have higher IQ are less likely to have children. Also naturally, women tend to marry men that are richer than them and higher in IQ than them.
Besides that, immigration would also most likely go ahead and decrease iq.

No, Nazism is not technically a philosophy of conquering....

Nor is it necessarily one that includes the eugenic policies people are referring to.

Hitler the man, not natsoc not Nazism not fascism, Hitler and his generals alone are responsible for reunification and fighting the allies and ussr.

Hitler, not his political idealogy, but his national policies supported eugenics.

There's nothing inherently violent or medically unethical about the ideologies he coopted.

Unfortunately they'll be associated with Germans individual interests at that time forever

Breh, these people are the reason we have to launch such eugenics programs. Low castes were and will always be a mistake. You think you hate "Indians" ? We hate these subhumans more than anything, but they are the majority and the Govt. gives them all kind of benefits for votes.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

That said, the Jews obviously fear the creation of a people more intelligent than they are.

That map is complete lie. I lived 23 years of my life in Punjab in the North. Never saw anyone not have a toilet in their home. And Punjab is a prosperous state so there aren't really any slums either. Your bogus map shows open defecation in Punjab. Its probably made by some international NGO trying to get funding.

t. Ransheed Singh

The German superiority meme has gone too far.

North Indians are tanned Caucasians. They're also the money holders and political rulers for the rest of the country. There are countless derogatory terms they have for all non-Caucasian Indians. They hate the Muslims with a passion. They were the original Aryans.

I'm not even kidding, they've spent centuries with the Muslims trying to destroy their society, and are inherently red-pilled. Plus they consider the South Indians ethnically blacked because they're part negroid. They also hate the Jews. Indian Reich next Reich.

>t. 5'6" screaming manlet

this, any reasonable nation should seek to have its more valuable members make more children than its less valuable members. There's nothing wrong about eugenics as long as you don't go and castrate arbitrary people.

When will you realize No race cares more about whites then Indians they would fight to the bitter end to defend whites

Do they ever get tired of calling literally everything hitler/nazi?

Do they not realize that it loses it's meaning when you say it about every little thing you disagree with or are even a little doubtful about in some way?

Oy vey eugenics are literally Hitler!!!

>the program consists of a “purification of energy channels” and body before a pregnancy, and mantra-chanting and “proper food,” such as meals rich in calcium and vitamin A, after the baby is born.
I don't know why I expected something non-retarded to come from these monkeys

Judging by most things indians try to do, it will likely result in copious amounts of kek

5' 8" you fucking lanklet

gas the tall, height war now

do they have the capability of pooing in the loo?

>Fairer
>Fairer
>Fairer

Every indian I know is obsessed with whiteness
Whenever they get pregnant "oh I hope it has light skin"

Fuck you bitch Kerala is the only good place in india and its in the south

>oy vey they are doing what we should have done 70 years ago

Nice enough coast line but full of shit-tier people. Gujurat is great tier, Chandigarh is half-good, but fucked by the partition.

The former being the only Indian state that has been good since antiquity.

raising IQ only makes you better at rationalizing things and seeing patterns

now what motivates you to rationalize and how you interpret those patterns is outside of sphere of intelligence, in short a person with a high IQ in a sick society or chaotic times will probably turn out a ruthless psychopath since the primary motivation will be selfish materialism and survival. Is it a good thing? Who knows.

Singh is king, ramemdeep.

>height war
>all the tall die
>nothing but manlets left
>the taller manlets get more women than the shorter one
>the taller children of the taller manlets get more women than the shorter children of the same people
>a few generations later 5'10" is the average again
you can't win, sexual selection pressures are too strong

>Of course WaPo joined in to make it into an international story.

wapo reported on it because they want to implant the idea in people's minds. Because Wapo is owned by a futurist, Bezos, who probably believes in eugenics himself.

Lol no cunt do you have 100% education again?

white skin is considerd more attractive in India
i actually asked some POO-IN-LOO girl on ask.fm a couple years back if white skin was considerd more attractive in her country, she answerd yes and got like 20 likes from shitskins
they even adressed it in that shitty series outsourced and just laugh it off by saying
>"haha its not racist its just how our quirky country work, want some curry?"

>taller
>red pilled
>not causing more health problems for the individual

What color was she? and i am going to assume she is a cow fucking northerner

>What color was she?
very light skinned

>the taller manlets get more women than the shorter one
sounds like paradise to me
>a few generations later 5'10" is the average again
i won't be alive in a few generations, if the manlets then have any balls they'll rise up again

was she hot?

How are they going to breed out rape babies?

yup
well thats how i remember it, was like 2-3 years ago

>you

I happen to as I'm not an Indian.

More important than a 10% difference in literacy is that Gujarat is the traditional home of most of the ruling class, and has a population comprised of only 9% Muslims, versus the ~25% in the Southern states. And even more important is that the high-caste Gujaratis show almost no Negroid traits, being non-Neanderthal Caucasians. There's a reason why they consider dark-skinned Indians and blacks to be lesser.

Know what part she was form?

right, but if you don't do anything and let natural (well, sexual) selection run its course then in many generations most manlets will be gone while women will stay short and height won't be such a factor anymore.

Light skin is considered a mark of hailing from a good family, or noble birth or simply of a high caste. So technically we don't prefer light skin because we're obssesed with light skin, its because we don't want to ruin our damn bloodline.
Also,
>asking women about societies
I bet you read ayn rand too

>straight out of the nazi playbook
Jesus, are they really gonna use "muh nazis" to stop humans from reaching their full potential through genetic engineering?

no i didnt make a fucking study about her life

the white no data provinces are overflowing with shit and no one can go near to gather the data

>n-no our women totally dont live that BWC
sure pajeet

DONT TRY TO ELEVATE YOUR RACE GOY

GOY DONT TRY TO BREED HEALTHY OFFSPRING

DONT TRY TO MAKE HEALTHY SMART BABIES GOY

NAZIS GOY

GOOOOOYYYYY

>swede talking about cuckery
Stop man, thread's gonna derail

Doesn't change the fact that they are street shitters and have you ever been to Kerala? they have lighter sin compared to others in the south and 20% of the people there are christian

so you didn't get your dick sucked?

why does it have to be cuckery?
cant it just be appreciating of beauty

yeah she sucked it all over from fucking India
wow autism is a hell of a thing

That would be like San Francisco, New York, Miami etc.

Look at the poverty rate in Superior Kerala compared to the northern slums like Gujarat faggots

eww that bitch looks ugly

They aren't doing it intentionally, most SF residents wear assless chaps and have loose assholes.

I spent a couple of weeks there once, but I was mainly holed up in hotels and conference centres.

Admittedly it didn't seem as shit as most of the South.

Have you spent much time in Gujarat? It's legitimately OK, weren't particularly many street shitters, and the people are good. In fact they're even good out-side of India, here in the UK the Gujuratis are by far the best of the lot. They integrate, are wealthy, anti-tax, culturally conservative, agree with British values (their general view is that its only the plebs that thought the Raj was bad) and so on.