Let's assume that Finland were to attack Russia to get Karelia back. Would Sup Forums support Finland or Russia?

Let's assume that Finland were to attack Russia to get Karelia back. Would Sup Forums support Finland or Russia?

Finland obviously.

Bumping for curiosity.

Finland. You guys seem pretty based.

benisland all the way

Finland lately decided not to support Estonia if Estonia is attacked.
So idk if you guys deserve support...

Our army is a joke, most grunts dont even have optics in their rifles. We dont even have counter battery capabilities

Most of our tanks are from cold war. Our rifles are cold war tech. Our planes are cold war tech.

We would get crushed

Finland ofc. You are our brothers and sisters.

You would get help. Just like in the last world war. And you would win!

Did you even go to school

>What is Winter War

heck even Australian military would crush Russia's army. Russia uses old soviet tech from 80's, it's rusty and old
and are outdated

Dude, you already got NATO backing you, what do you think we could add onto that?

>Finns kicked Russias ass in Winer war so they are super soldiers

Out of all the memes upon this world, i wish this one died the most.

The reason why we might be able to defend ourselves is the terrain which we possess and its utilization to the utmost extent

Being the attacker throws that away though

Some support?

i'm saying if you're able to pull a "Vietnam" again on the ruskies then, surely you can absolutely do it again eh?

Ala viitsi, when? Rooskies are eager to get Kotka, Helsinki and Turku. C'mon, runkata, go.

Why would you want Kotka?
It's attatched to Kouvola.

Why is not your business. Attack, motherfucker.

Look, let's make deal instead.
You can have Helsinki and we take Viipuri back.

Karelia is your rightful clay. I'd support Finland, personally.

Tama on perseesta. You must be kidding.

> Faggot mudslime ISIS sympathizer wants to get Russian fire off his back

>were to attack Russia
>implying we are not unspoken allies after WW2

why Pekka?

Personally gonna die for them, kiddo?

This.

What a question, i would die and kill for you no matter who the enemy is, as long as i get to see Mannerheim's face in the clouds

I'd support Finland on this occasion because of their track record tbqh.

Who were the last victims of Finnish aggression?

I'd better watch your mom's ass, hero. There are too much black dicks in her shithole.

Haha joke is on you Ivan my girlfriend is Siberian

Trashtalking aside, i always wanted to ask this question seriously to a Russian. Why? Why do you want Karelia? What is so important to you about it?

This is a tough choice since they're both really good at making memes.

Finland has less muslims than Russia and don't support North Korea though, so if one of these countries were to disappear, the world would fare better without Russia.

Fugg Timo blease nod anoder talvisota :-DDDDD

Realistically russia would decimate binlan in a day or two, but I'd probably support binlan because of apu, spurdo and benis memes

I am visiting Russian Karelia this summer. It should stay Russian.

I would support a return to the 1323 border. Also please nuke Moscow and remake Novgorod.

>muh opticks
Iron sights are more than good enough for 200m, red dot is better for shorter ranges and agoc is noticably better at 300m. Newer planes would be a good addition but they are coming in the next decade anyway.