White people are mean

Why do you guys call us niggers it really hurts our feelings, can't we all just get along

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look like a nice happy family

well, abbos and the likes, while being some what primitive, are certainly respectable, they just want to live their life in the way they have always

niggas on the other hand, are shit, it doesnt have to do with poverty, niggas b niggin forever

the world will never "just get along", sorry

its not the word that insults you its what the word represents, maybe you should take a hard look at why nigger means what it does

Lol what, the word "nigger" is used almost exclusively by blacks in real life

If you weren't all criminals niggin up everywhere you nog then we wouldn't hate you for niggin. We don't hate you cause your skin color, we hate you because you shoot kill and rob even when getting a job is clearly a better life choice. Nigs nog by throwing their life away for 200 dollars rather than just working three days. If you nigs didn't nog at every chance whites wouldn't be trained to hate you. A society that only pushes tolerance should have no people that hate nigs unless the nigs truly deserve hating.

Tldr: its your fault stop being a nigger

niggers in america are a seperate nation and deserve a homeland just like any other people.
maybe carve it up from mississippii, alabama, or a collection of southern states.
co-existence within one federal empire is not going to last forever.

baka

Get back in the fields Nigger.

>niggas b niggin forever

This.

Back to Africa with you and the rest of the Negroes

That's not true that's made up prove it

Come home Chocolate Man

You cant even be called black tbqh. You're just a shitskin if you're American.

The REAL BLACK NIGGEREST OF THE NIGGERS reside in my glorious continent.

Here you'll find your true calling! Which might or might not be "slavery"

what proof?
everyone knows it's true, only brainwashed cucks and normie would think otherwise because "muh racism"

If not a LARPing nigger, not even people of your race like your communities.

Not a proof, Not an argument

Aren't you guys getting your assed handed to you by the African Master Race Top Kek don't fool yourself

You aren't as intelligent and you drag our societies down. Only 1/6 of you are good enough to mingle with the middle of our race, let alone the best of us. We are legitimately superior to you and you do not deserve to be considered our equals in our societies.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Why is sub-80 iq cancer mot geting deleted?

Fake News

Because we are all sub 80 iq

you are grossly overrepresented in crime regardless of your income level

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
The reason is because you are simply less intelligent. Blacks are the origignal humans, human 1.0. White and Asians have developed further, and mixed with Neanderthals. We are a further stage of human evolution, human 2.0.

We are more evolved and superior.

you don't even have an argument, he presented sources and you just use words like "fake"

TOP KEK, no it isn't. It's the truth, you sub-breed. It's so well proven that the genetics and psychology community accept it as a fact. It's only the jew commie sociology communities that deny it, because they are filled with marxist feminist post-modernist shills.

So species mixing made you superior but race mixing makes you worse? That totally makes sense

Cuz We Are Evil

Oh, fuck you.
I live in a country where they can say "honky" "cracker" or "whitebread" on national television during prime-time so our white kids can hear it, but they'd be sued, Jewed, & tattooed if they say "nigger."

You already have black privilege, with "affirmative action" and media protection against criticism & name-calling, so if you don't like being called the nigger you are here on Sup Forums, then get the fuck out, jiggaboo spearchucker.

Sources that don't substantiate how the data was collected #FakeNews

Yes, it does make sense. Neanderthal weren't a separate species, they were another subset, another "race" that so happened to be intellectually superior to the others. As Whites and Asians are their descendants, we have inherited their intelligence. Black people, who do not posses their DNA or heritage, do not have their intelligence.

By mixing with blacks, the whites/Asians lose a decent portion of the Neanderthal DNA and intelligence, but the black half gains it. It's only beneficial to the black half, the whites and Asians suffer from race mixing.

Im sure back when the neanderthals were mixing with whatever subset of humans were breeding with them, there were plenty of Neanderthals saying "stop breeding with these stupid sub-Neanderthal swine" much like we are saying now about blacks. You may call it hypocrisy, but I'm concerned with the preservation of my people.

Under modern evolutionary theory the most adaptable species does not go extinct. how do you rationalize that in your little neanderbrain

>treated blacks like cattle for decades
>harps on law and humanity when he gets the chance

savagery can still exist in modern society

And based on your theory when I bbc my white gf you shouldn't bitch about it you should recognize the hustle because according to you whites slept their way up

In this case, yes.
And it's genus mixing, not species.
Neanderthals had larger brains than humans, niggers have smaller brains.

Thank you

Humans no longer adapt to their environments, they adapt their environment to themselves...tools and all, you see...
If your intelligence wasn't substandard, you would have already ascertained this.

I live near Udel so you can shove it up your ass. They're a highly respected university, nigger.

>bbc my white gf
She's probably fat.

No
Niggers need to hang from trees

You moved the goal post your retort clearly does not argue the claim that Neanderthals were not fit for survival i.e. Extinction ....low iq much?

I was told by a black person that I can not say nigger because i'm not black. I then asked if it is okay for him to say it, he said "yes."

Because niggers are retarded

Bro you are making white supremacy with your pepe. fucking racist

This. Based Barkley does it again.

This is the third nigger thread today. This is an attempt at slide. Sage this thread

I don't have problem with niggers, per se.
What I have a problem with, is that you say that you are SO PROUD black's, but the same time, you do NOTHING for your native land and it's people. You should go back. I don't say that in a racist way, shit, the white scum in america should have died a long time ago, instead they stole a beautiful culture's land (the kike religion christianity does that to you, it make's you greedy).

The biggest "fuck you" you can do to the white man is to go back to Africa and make the land and it's people prosper. So when the new ice-age comes (it's soon here), you can say what we have always said - GET THE FUCK OUT, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

Europe for the white's
Asia for yellow's
The desert for the shitskins
Africa for the black

THIS IS TRUE MULTI-CULTI, not the hellhole we live in today.

Lol the old let's cheer little white johnny up tale because his white girl left him to get Blacked

> Stormfags-"she was probably fat"
>Johnny - " you literally just saw her she's a VS model"
>Stormfags "Forget her little Johnny once they go black we don't want them back
>Johnny - "but that only leaves us with Amy Schumer and Rosie O Donald
>Stormfag - " Stefan just put out a video saying ugly girls are fair game let's go watch Johnny"
>Johnny "but we were trying to call his girl ugly"
Stormfag- Shutup boi

>thinks the only women in the world are white.

Good nigger goy.

Because "no good doers" doesn't run off the tongue just right.

I like being a good nigger Thankya very much

Most resources come from Africa (steel, rare alloys, diamonds), and all nations have gibmedatz in place. Guess who doesn't profit?

First step: Stop acting like you're innocent

>good nigger
>good
>nigger

Nothing about that sentence is good whatsoever

Niggers bring it on themselves by being a massive, overwhelmingly negative force on every society they are in including their homelands. Seriously...weigh up what niggers actually give to society. On the "positive" side (and even this is debatable) you have..

> Music
> Athletes
> Dance crazes
> Slang

on the negative side you have

>high crime rates
>Academic and economic failure
>Welfare dependency
>social disharmony
>Affirmative action and quotas lowering standards in every field that utilises them
>Drastically lower average IQ
>just an overall strain on healthcare, policing, housing etc.

I'm not saying there arent good niggers, smart niggers etc. But taken as a group they are an absolute cancer. THATS why people are "racist" towards them, its nothing to do with some irrational hatred of skin pigmentation. Its based on actions and behavior. Most niggers are of course too stupid and/or stuck in their perpetual victim mentality to get it though.

All photoshopped

Yes.

But the photos were all photoshopped in together :^)

To be entirely honest the only white girls I see with blacks around here ARE landwhales & crackwhores.
I have never seen a good-looking white girl with a nigger, with the exception of "celebrities" who are usually loaded to the gills with shekels.

Incorrect you might want to read a book i.e. Guns, Germs and Steel

Rare alloys only became useful in the last century im wasting my time explaining shit you won't understand low iq retard

I photoshopped this too

because you fuck my wife and i have to watch

Well I feel sorry for you because you just identified your self as a poor broken boi who lives in the hood only place you really see that they don't even have fat white women where I live

We start em you

>"When you get the white fork you do like this"

Nigger, you live in America. There's fat white sluts everywhere

Heh, yea, right.
Try much harder, you can do better than this.
And if you're being paid for this, and I was Soros, I'd fire your ass in a second.

Get with the program & quit sluffing off.

Why do you constantly chimp out, blame all your problems on white people, commit crime and have an inability to assimilate to western civilization?

We are separated by 50000 years of evolution. It's naive to think we'll get along sharing the same area.

because blacks are superior to whites and whities hate this fact.

KYS hans

Not where I live you really should visit some place other than Arkansas

You seem perturbed.

Watch your fucking tone, boy.

Or else what? You want to taste my Beretta? Make your girl shows you how to suck on a black rod before you drive to black ass over here

Learn to speak fucking English, coon before I hang you from one of the many trees I have.

You are a coon you are already hanging in the trees

>because blacks are superior to whites and whities hate this fact.
Then the best way to thwart the whites would be to move to Liberia, where blacks are the majority & speak English, and use your black superiority to create a black utopia, free of the white devils that be keeping you down in the U.S.

Think of it! Your OWN COUNTRY, to govern as you please, and black technology to surpass the white toys.

Why not?

>what are regressive genes
2 or 3 generations and they are nigs again
pic related

No thank You

>complains whites are mean
>desperate to stay in white countries, with white culture, & white technology

I have black gardeners, black maids, black painters, black roofers, black waiters, black tilers.

Whereas we have white doctors, white bank CEOs, white mall owners, white franchise owners, white mine owners etc.

Who controls who?
I have black woman throwing themselves at me, the entire non-black demographic hates blacks, i have black men begging for a job from me.

All white people know that your genetic makeup is made to be a slave. Even non whites know

Holy shit what the fuck. Explain to a burger what the fuck is happening here. Why did his kids turn out like that?

he's a mulatto

>white bank CEOs
I think you mean "Jew bank CEOs"
Jews are not white, because they don't want to be considered white & thus lose the "oppressed minority" status that allows them to practice ethnic nepotism, while whites are sued for it.

Yeah I knew he had some nig in him but I never saw that pic before. I wonder why he looks much whiter now. His kids are fucked compared to him too, shoulda chose a better mother.

the point is it doesn't matter he and his offspring will only pass nigger genes

>judges people for treating others like cattle
>literal Jew
Americans were the first ones to end the legal slave trade, we even had a civil war over it. The past isn't going to change the fact that people are taught in school to be accepting of blacks, and taught in the real world that blacks are 90% shit.

Black people are so racist, if you made friends with one they'd say you were black too. "One of them." At least before borrowing money and never giving it back. The rare 10% black people are normal. Not exceptional, normal. And it's not whitey's fault, just look at Africa.

such is life

Quick and simple, do you pay your taxes and work. yes then your not a nigger, if you take care of your family (if you have one if so ignore this one pls), if yes then your not a nigger, do you abuse substances? If no then your not a nigger, do blame the society that gives so many benefits, if no then your not nigger.

If u answered the opposite of my answers then I'm sorry you're a nigger but don't worry white/any people can be niggers too :)

Some refer niggers as the gangsta dindu nuffin shit and a Black man as a normal person witdark skin who works and pays taxes etc.

I don't hate you, I just want you out of my country dead or alive. Then we can be friends.

Are you honest and work for the society? Good your then a black... Do you gang bang, go with fuck the cops and white people, do you expect everyone else to be responsible 100% of your mistakes and you wont contribute to society anyway, shape or form? ... well your a nigger and you should kill your self, so honest blanks wont get mixed with filth like niggers..

>>treated blacks like cattle for decades
Stopped reading there. Assuming is actually white, you do realize those were his ancestors and not him right?
Get off your high horse Mr. Merchant. Slavery was abolished before your greedy ass was even born.

abos make the standard american ghetto trash look like a fuckin college professor. they huff petrol n shit for kicks and have widespread pedophilia problems, dwarfing anything the cathcucks have ever had to deal with.

>Treated blacks like cattle for decades

I'm sorry, Mr. Merchant, what is it your rabbi tells you again? "All other races exist to serve the Jew"? "It's okay to deceive others under any circumstance so long as it helps you or other Jews?"

>Be Jew
>Treat everybody like cattle for decades