/pol has entered SU

These are beginning to pop around campus and people are losing their shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_of_Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

related

And what is "SU"?
Is there actually an activity on 11th of May or is it just a hoax?

Pretty dope. But how long did that take you? Isn't SA 10% Afrikaans or something?

>muh helicopters
>still a fascist statist
It's like you only listen to the memes and don't even care about the ideology behind it

lol, you put more oil into fire that will burn and kill you. Fucking idiots

>hates white genocide
>loves commie genocide

that will show them!
I can't wait for the day the authoritarians kill eachother, then we can make a libertarian right/left paradise

Stellenbosch University, not sure, and I have no part in this. I just think it's funny that leftists are getting so triggered. Yeah, about 10% Afrikaans.

>unironically believing you can just sway tens of millions of gibsmedat niggers to your side by taking away their gibs
This is why lolbertardians are fucking idiots who never win. The Marxist niggers who comprise a large majority of South Africa aren't going to just start loving freedumbs because you faggots whitesplained to them why it's better.

>libertarian right
>swaying people
Kek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_of_Death

Where we're going we don't need the NAP. By the mere fact of their existence, commies have violated the NAP. read Hoppe and join us on /lrg/

>implying there is such a thing as a consensus solution to SA.

its all about integrity
isolationist policies are supposed to stay isolationist

>look at switzerland

guess which countries complain about niggers? Those who have to thank their beloeved ancestors for inviting them in

guess which countries have to fear terrorists? Those who go to war and expect no consiquences, and those who invite them in

*cringe*
I wager that t_d and /ptg/ faggots made that shit

I'd cringe, but this is pretty much on par with antifa

Yes, because Switzerland absolutely not could be forced to convert to Islam. Eventually.

And that's why you play the "moderate authoritarian game". Lolbertarians are fucking retarded.

realistically speaking, advocating government violence is a threat of force, and thus a violation of the nap, which means that throwing statist out of helicopters is an act of self defence

yes they could, freedom implies that things can happen

what you seem to miss is that authoritarianism doesn't mean perfect satfy , and it always has the problem of being becoming the tyrrany you fear

i personally go for the facts, rather then the ideologies. What i have seen is authoritarians going crazy in spain,germany,russia ect.

while i have seen countries like switzerland being able to stay neutral in the case of hitler, even if we know as authoritarian as he was, he would eventually come after them too, just like the muslims

i think the only real "moderate authoritarian game" is called democracy
just like society, its authoritarian, but its moderate because those who live in a place, should be the ones deciding how to rule said place

if you want your facism, just do it democratically, like the germans, it will go bad, as with the communists, but atleast the people will have to take responsebility for their actions which is the least we can wish for, rather then blaming it all on a skydaddy or an leader

So?

I like Hitler, he's my sempai, but being ruled by a state is not good enough. The people will want the best for them, no need to use government to force people to do what the government thinks is best for them.

>When I have laid bait for deer, I don't shoot at the first doe that comes to sniff, but wait until the whole herd has gathered round

hardly as epic as my thug life chimp that was once a promotional poster for animal rights

B A S E D

Fucking retarted. If you want the right to be respected don't use death threats.

I see you lik dis, ANTIFA

It's like an advertisement for cancer.

I don't think anyone knows what respect is anymore.