The Crazy Lithuanian

There has been a recent rash of posting from a Lithuanian tag that have included a series of cryptic warnings, ramblings, and seemingly incoherent nonsense. He shows up in most political threads, always talking about CIA.

Does anyone have any information on this user? Does anyone have any idea what his intentions are. From what he posts it seems he might have deeper knowledge that he is revealing.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lithuania has the highest suicide rates in Europe, he's probably ill. Go get some fresh air.

I need answers

Lithuania is the brain tumor of the Baltics, that explains everything for you.

Why is this?

>t. CIA Agent

Im not working for anyone but myself. This guy has been posting for the last 1-2 weeks non-stop. He has a very distinctive style and a Lithuanian tag. A lot of what he says is bullshit but a lot of it has proven insightful/correct with more research.

So I'm trying to find out more.

Link to such thing? Link 4plebs

I assume it is a drunkard. Anyone recognize schizo leaf?

the patriarchy and toxic masculinity, lack of diversity

he's not real

Perhaps they know something that we don't, could be genetic disposition, I can only speculate. Now get outside, it's a beautiful day.

The CIA lemon party gestapo...

even when hes typing in lithuanian i cant understand shit he says

it's fucking cold and the sky is mostly in the shades of grey, coupled with soviet brutalist architecture you get one depressing ass place

(pic)

I've seen him a couple of times, but he probably necked him self by now

he reminds me of one guy who posts videos on youtube him filming random pedestrians and shouting on them that they belong to VSD and are spying on him
any litbrom willing to give me a link?

There's a fuckton of people like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ
This woman in particular has had dozens of channels full of videos of her either confronting random people or talking about how she did it earlier in the day.

some user also told me that he attacked a jugdge because he believed he was part of the conspiracy

>
>This woman in particular has had dozens of channels full of videos of her either confronting random people or talking about how she did it earlier in the day.
I needed a hobby now I have one.

I remember this feel.
Around 6 months on chan and taking too many redpills in short period of time. Poor thing didn't evolve, stayed in Le Muh conspiracy phase.

holy shit, the paranoic hand shaking
kek

This happened to me. I was was psychotic from not sleeping enough. Most of these people are probably undiagnosed schizos

>Most of these people are probably undiagnosed schizos
We all are.
This shit can't be real, I can bet we are some flowers or some single cell organisms that get projected reality from some aliens. Literally /x/ tier shit.
This reality sucks.

I'm a god enjoying the newest vr experience as a finite being at my local divine arcade.

i think i am psychotic now too, lately mommy wakes me up every morning at 14 (2pm) so i sleep only for 9 hours and i am always tired...

>I'm a god enjoying the newest vr experience as a finite being at my local divine arcade.
>God
>Chooses Lithuanian flag
We all know god is Polish.

why the fuck would you dignify this retard enough to start a thread over him? there's no secret meaning behind "cia lemon party gestapo shit martini stirrers", it's just a kook off his meds.

I love this guy and greet his posts with enthusiasm. His writing style is unique and he seems to have some sort of hang-up about "CIA homos" that are involved somehow with a global Deep State.

If you're out there, Lithuania-user, will you please expand on this or point us in some illuminating direction?

YES HIM

Because he's one of the most entertaining posters around

He has not appeared yet, you will know him from his ramblings.

>There has been a recent rash of posting from a Lithuanian tag that have included a series of cryptic warnings, ramblings, and seemingly incoherent nonsense.
Sounds like an average Lithuanian poster.

Have you moved everything around in your house yet?

If you knew how things truly are you'd be insane too. Humanity is more fucked than you can possibly imagine.

Care to share ?

Any screenshots of his ramblings?

hegelian dialectics is null and void in the new exciting era of quantum equality gestapo as installed by CIA lemon party taliban apartheid. Even war equals peace, freedom equals slavery, ignorance equals strength, etc.. So if you're donkey going around in circles pumping water and decide that you going to fight such injustice by going backwards - the clockwork orange colored forbidden fruit of rube goldberg machine is so intelligent artificially that it detects your opposite motion and shifts gears accordingly so pumping can proceed as before. It might even reward the donkey with medal and trophy of pride parade origin for being such great thinker and hope for the rest of the donkeys.

spencer is not white.. notice he speaks with a rainbow lisp? So he is member of this exclusive rainbow race of pervertariat. CIA homos are so uber alles they can shapeshift into any color imaginable. Notice slick haircut? Those homos probably do nothing, but sit all day beautifying each other

these are the only ones i saved