Asians have the highest average IQ and in our culture and everyday life the sentence "Asians are so smart" is uttered a...

Asians have the highest average IQ and in our culture and everyday life the sentence "Asians are so smart" is uttered a lot.

So why are the vast majority of theories and concepts made by white men. All the famous theologists, mathmeticians, scientists are white.

Nearly all modern technology and groundbreaking inventions were created by white men. Electricity, cars, airplanes, the telephone, the internet.. just to name a few.

Nearly all classic litterature and the arts are made by white men.

Why didn't the Asians dominate the world?

Is it maybe because of culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
aish.com/jw/s/Are-Jews-More-Creative-than-Asians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
amren.com/news/2016/11/why-have-asians-not-dominated-iq-creativity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europeans only pulled ahead of the chinks around 1500

look at the long game, China will be performing an intervention around 2150 when Europe is finished

>Asians have the highest average IQ

Ashkenazi Jews originate from Europe, not Asia.

Probably because whites have more people with a higher IQ. Asians might be like women. on average higher but there is more potential with whites that surpass it to like 140+ IQ

asians have a smaller standar deviation in the IQ.

That means in europe are more retards and more geniusses

China's been a dominant power for around 2000 years, Europe only really began to dominate the past 300 years.

White prominence is basically the half-time show to the Asian superpower.

Asian intelligence is a meme, that's all.
They're good to copying and obedience, but they can't think out of the box.

>That means in europe are more retards and more geniusses

In my experience most White people are averagely smart with a few absolute retards.

There's more to creativity than purely IQ. Plus that IQ stat is only when looking at aggregate IQ and not the individual parts, in terms of spatial IQ Asians have the highest, but in terms of verbal IQ whites have higher ones than Asians on average, and verbal IQ is probably the most important by far in terms of abstract thinking, creativity, being able to develop social, mathematical, etc. theories based on new thinking, universalizing things, breakthroughs, etc.

I'd love to be frozen in time and watch documentaries about how the Asian empire genocided the caliphate of Europe

the chinese have a messed up language that holds them back.

You can't effectively test the IQ of entire nations of people against each other without decent sample sizes and adjustments based on the distribution of populations in the country. If I take 1000 people in a census, and 20 of those people are from say India, and this study is done in my own country of Australia, you can't assume the IQ of those people that made it over here represent the average IQ of their native country. For every one Indian that lives in Australia with a high IQ that has used their resources to move their family over here, we have 5000+ that are scratching out a living in the soil back in the motherland that will never have their intelligence tested accurately.

Whites have the perfect balance of testosterone and IQ to have a driven passion to create things

or you could do it yourself hans.

i mean what do you got to lose, really?

Asians have high visuo-spatial IQ. The other facets of their IQ are average.

Thus, good engineers, but shitty at:
A. Communicating their ideas to others or themselves
B. Thinking abstractly

In dental school, you'll commonly see a huddle of Asians surrounding one "expert" showing the rest how to do something. They have to watch something be done to understand it.

Jews by contrast - are great at explaining shit. They will discuss the problem / solution for a couple minutes, then go back to work independently. Much more efficient.

europe had a ton of nation which were competing with eachother we weren't afraid to go to war with eachother. So nations had to invest in new weapons etc to get an advantage over the enemy and if someone like columbus couldn't get funds from portugal he went to spain.

>theories and concepts
Many of these had their Asian equivalent, but language and cultural barriers prevented Westerners from gaining access to these ideas and understanding them

>inventions
Asians invented plenty of things, do a little research. do you know the board 4ch is modeled after, 2ch? Do you know who invented that?

>classic literature and the arts
Again, language and cultural barrier. Europe had (HAD) an amazing and profound culture. So did Japan, but who propagated that culture? Nobody. Japanese authors like Kawabata, Mishima and Oe rival the best of the west, but they are given less exposure than European authors, especially on an ENGLISH speaking board.

If you go to a Japanese board, people are talking about Japanese culture.

>So why are the vast majority of theories and concepts made by white men. All the famous theologists, mathmeticians, scientists are white.
most of those men are manlets, that's the real story

It's because they have low testosterone you can't invent shit and rule the world when you have less test than a Negress

Why expand if you already have everything? Resources, climate, landmass. No need to expand

>Jews by contrast - are great at explaining shit.
Absolutely.

I've noticed that even when a jew happens to be really ugly (like Casey Neistat), he still excels socially because of good communication skills. Jews have a gift for establishing rapport and often end up at the center of a conversation for whatever reason. I'm not gonna lie, I admire this.

I suspect that, in china, they assign many people to one task. So many people do the work that one person would do in the west. Their group brainpower overcomes the lack of brilliance.

This is how they're able to accomplish so much.

>Asians just as good at invention
>Pic

I wouldn't call Nietzsche and Freud manlets, for their time 5'8 was slightly above average.

The asians have the higher IQ is just a meme
They just tend to work a lot harder than whites but whites still have the smartest people which end up making the biggest discoveries

Sure, but you cannot deny the Western inventions - that is probably the biggest difference.

I mean one invention wiped out two of your cities

Asians cheat a lot. That's how they get higher on tests than we do.

with the way the french election went, and nobody here coming even remotely close to challenging Merkel in the next 4 years, things aren't looking too great for that plan.

they dont have the competitive spirit that whites do since they lived in Europe which was made of dozens of small kingdoms that fought each others, while in China everyone was always part of one huge empire

Its not cheating, its called taking shortcuts.

come on guys, do you know how often a Japanon sees this? I can't even feel anything anymore, you have to spice it up a little.

the west had many great inventions, I don't think anybody can deny that. but asians helped pave the way to modern civilisation as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

>5'8 was slightly above average.
hitler was 5' 9" and still considered short

if you read descriptions of nietzsche he's frequently referred to as short, this is napoleon all over again where he was average but "below middle height"

napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html

I agree. I would put asians second to whites who contributed to modern civilisation, but it is a big gap still.

But who knows, in 200 years might ask "How come Asians invented so much for modern civilisation" and we whites will be in the back autistically screech that we helped and built the foundation etc.

If you give a similar task to a white man and an Asian man, the Asian will follow instructions to a T. The white guy might or might not stray, depending... That's why we always have better ideas. We can analyze and improve, while Asians just analyze. They're like computers. No imagination. Asians are highly intelligent, but only if you can dictate what they do first.

>have more intelligent people
>means you have more ambitious people
>have more leaders then followers
>everyone keeps trying to kill eachother
>endless civil war
>nothing ever gets done

Story of East Asia in a nutshell.

Chinese are not smart at all, they get good grades at school which sub-20 IQ retards think somehow correlate with intelligence, not to mention they get these scores by cheating. The IQ stats are based on their generalized exams, which they are culturally forced to cheat on (just google it, there was a nation-wide outrage when some region had extra people looking for cheaters because it gave the cheating region less chance than in the other regions). That's why their bridges and stairs literally collapse under normal use and why they have a reputation for shit-quality products. Smart is to chinks what white skin is to niggers: an abnormality, or a source of nutrition, depending on the tribe.

It was poverty, Asians have fucked up their economies for centuries.
Now Asians are reaching 1st world level standards quickly, most of the stuff we use came from Asia.

That only applies to STEM and usually those Asians have english as a second language so they pay extra care to the instructions because there is a limit to how creative you can get with things before you harm yourself and others.

>oh look! i'm going to get creative with this lathe!

Indeed, who knows?

And what really is the point of this discussion besides measuring whose cultural dick is bigger?

I'll just leave another image...

asian society peaked 3000 years ago

They invented gun powder
rockets (ROCKETS for fuck sakes, in the 1600-1700's)
what they considered modern medicine
culinary arts
look at their food, they have learned to take the shittiest cuts of meat and make them mouth watering delicious.
They invented clothing made with fucking silk worms.
China was the mecca for fortune from 1400-1800's. (silk road anyone?)

jesus H, learn to fucking history.

The reason why no new inventions. They have a shitty government doctrine. You can't even practice religion in taht shit hole or get arrested

becuase the current government fears that people who follow religion will control the government like in anglo societies in the late 1900's.

european jews have higher IQ than asians.
its also cultural thing, look at asia they are like ants, cult of collective.
in europe home of: capitalism, invidualism, great minds could develop without obstacles

Most Asians live on less than 5$/day. True master race right there!

I guess everything in human history can be simplified as a dick measuring contest

ok mamadou

>average depth of vagina 10 inches
>average Asian dick 4 inches
>average white dick 5.5 inches
>average BLACK COCK 10 inches
coincidence? i think that all women, of all races were made to breed black. they all crave black dick and no matter IQ or race accomplishment in the end it all comes to that dick.

No, Ashkenazi Jews blatantly have the highest intelligence out of anyone.

I don't care if Asians have high IQs, or if you are anglo, or nordic or Mediterranean....

you're ethnic or racial group has a lower IQ than Ashkenazi Jews.

Maybe Armenians can compare, but they got fucked over by the Turks.

That also sounds like Europe desu

They have no innovation and no soul.

They are only 'book smart'

Whites occupy the goldilock zone in terms of abilty to achieve things, ie, the correct intelligence/physical ratio. Chinks function high on cognition, but are physically weak. Niggers are strong, but stupid.

The chinese church is actually growing by huge numbers. Its gonna be hard for the govt to crack down

This also. Which is why chinks don't dominate chess. Because you need imagination and innovation.

Anecdotes aren't statistics. This is why you guys are behind.

Don't worry, though. I'm sure as long as you keep doing your homework you'll get there.

What about go

Japan admitted they used the west as a model to build their society. The average iq in asian countrys are 105, Europe around 99-100. Remove shitskins from the statistics>5000 iq

Jews have terrible visual/spacial IQ, though. The only aspect they excel at is verbal, and they are so good at it, it raises up their otherwise mediocre score.

That's why you see tons of jew writers and comedians, but hardly any jewish engineers. Especially compared to Asians.

Ya know, for most of history, asians were always ahead of the rest of the world. Even as late as 1820, their economy accounted for a third of the global economy. At about the samd time, rebellions started occuring and everything fell to rubbish. Theyre recovering rapidly now though and are set to out compete even America.

Are you for real?

Jews absolutely dominate engineering and science.

Look up the top 10 richest Americans.

Almost half of them are Jewish entrepreneurs in STEM.

Larry Page, Sergei Brin, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if half the white guys in engineering in general were actually Jewish.

I would say Africans are weak physically, I mean the native africans are thin as fuck.

Having a stocky frame is an european thing.

African-americans tho were bred to be strong, imagine having selective breeding on the strongest nords/brits/slavs for 300-400 years, they would also be massive/strong.

And all asians does really is improving things whites allready invented.

Asians are the women of the races
>good at following orders
>small standard deviation
>make good workers, bad inventors
>low testosterone
>envy white men

Sorry, it's half time show and you're the marching band

For the last fucking time, IQ have nothing to do with intelligence/smartness. Btw, gooks and chinks are notorious cheaters. It's part of their culture and they don't even try to hide it, look it up if you don't believe it.

Their cultures don't celebrate the individual and it's the IQ outliers, who can only ever be individuals, who make the big discoveries.

I haven't seen Asians destroy entire civilizations yet.

>engineering and science
>facebook
>google
Try again gook

Yes it does dumbass. Niggers are dumb and choose dumb cultures becuase their iq is so low.

Because Europe moved towards market economies and capitalism first so had a long head start against the East.

China was technologically superior to Europe from antiquity all the way until about 1500 AD. Complete European dominance is only a recent phenomena. China is catching up, they'll eventually be pioneering in their own fields.

As to everything else, you're clearly not well read on Asian history, they have done well in all fields. Actually the ethics and ideology of Confucianism is far closer to modern European values on liberal economics and freedom than any of the Western philosophies from antiquity.

My point is, give it 20-30 years and the Chinese will be ahead of everyone (again)

We had the reformation that gave a spark in the ass to put it mildly, but it started before that too.
They were very advanced early on, more people there etc.
>There furthest east you should not go, because there are people so many
Anyways you know the drill, never understood gunpoweder could be used for anything else than firecrackers and so.

Nah they got beaten then when we rocketed off. That said IE Matrixes was found out in Japon, early on I do believe in either the 16 or 1700ds there are several such happenings. I don't remember if we got it from there and built upon it, or if we discovered it here later. Steel, well we had that too and lost it with white christ the cuck, as with all roman and greek lit they had going on down there. They could have been at the moon a thousand years ago...
>But they were earlier out and had a high civilization way before europe

>Jews by contrast - are great at explaining shit.
They also innovate more.

Why Jews are more innovative than Asians
aish.com/jw/s/Are-Jews-More-Creative-than-Asians.html

The smart Asian stereotype is tied to east Asians. Nobody thinks about brown monkeys or poo in loo when people say that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Come on, Jews are vastly over-represented in the science at the highest levels.

Even today that's true. Look up Ed Witten.

>bad inventors

yeah except that small period between the beginning of civilization until ~1500 AD when they were ahead of European civilization in every conceivable aspect. The Chinese were using bamboo to pipe natural gas to their cities when most of the European were still chimping out in the forests

>In dental school, you'll commonly see a huddle of Asians surrounding one "expert" showing the rest how to do something. They have to watch something be done to understand it.

this is literally me, I won't understand something unless someone visually demonstrates it, discussing theories or concepts only confuses me.

well doesn't it come down to that pussy?

loose pussy, you want it?

neither do I

I'm the first person to call out Jews on their bullshit.
But when it comes to creativity, Jews are superior to Asians.

More info and source on these pipes please

>Jews absolutely dominate engineering and science.
Because of one dude? Hell then I could say the same about math's due too ie Aabel.

So explain Persia. Explain why the Indian sub-continent was wealthier than Europe up until around the 18th century

My female friends are disgusted by blacks.

amren.com/news/2016/11/why-have-asians-not-dominated-iq-creativity/

Because they have the patent offices. They stole the information from goys. Including Einstein.

Because Asian culture revolves around being socially awkward and trying their best not to interact with anyone on a day-to-day basis.

Large population

because its a meme

they cheat on iq tests/train for them

the white man is the highest being on this planet

gr8 b8 m8

Jews are vastly over represented in just about everything.

But you're right gook, they're better than us and control us

A-linear mental process.
Due to individualist culture.
Asians are ridiculously good as a whole at maths, but they are very conformist.

(heiled)
Nobel loved to blow shit up, even his wife and fellow researcher. Not give out pieces of peas.

Damn they destroy you with that Talmud at school, the kikes of asia

Traditionalism was pushed to a logical extreme, setting them back a few hundred years. When they get back on their feet (which basically means the PRC taking steps in a libertarian direction) all hell will break loose.

Read this book and you`ll discover

Who was ghengis khan

Look at the nobel prize winners and fields medal winners.

Look at wall street and silicon valley, they are disproportionately over-represented.

And they are vastly over-represented at the highest levels.

if you gathered 1000 of the best doctors in the USA right now, you can be damn sure like 1/3 of them will be Jewish.

Despite being 2 percent of the population.

>verbal IQ
>most important by far in terms of abstract thinking, creativity, being able to develop social, mathematical, etc. theories based on new thinking, universalizing things, breakthroughs, etc.
English lends itself to that better than any language ever made. That's why we're all speaking it.
It has a staggering vocabulary, it acquires new words every year to reflect the culture, is egalitarian and democratic in nature with no pretenses of social status (Usted, tu) to stifle people and lend easily to a class system, and it doesn't waste time giving a dick or a pussy to a table, or drapes.
White people came around and settled much later. That's it. It's also our adaptation to shitty weather that really made the difference, and that takes more time to pay off.

Mongolians didn't destroyed civilizations, they conquered and united them.

>Why didn't the Asians dominate the world?

The Mandarin system in China basically meant that all the smart people "sold out" to the status quo, earning them a comfy life at the expense of improving things.

All women are once they've had their fill.

Yea and why could they sustain it? Because they had the abundant resources to.

Individualism is mostly a Western thing and it inspires individual excellence more so than collectivism imo.

Also there are different types of intelligence. You can be book smart but have no idea about life, you can be smart when it comes to technical stuff but lack creativity etc.

Most of Asia has shittier climates than Europe. The coldest capital in the world is in Mongolia. There are tribes across the steppe that go entire lives without seeing a body of water