Former Presidents terrified of Trump

Just saw this story on CNN they said former presidents are scared to death of Trump and implied they might be imprisoned or even killed by speaking out against Trump.

good

OOh so now you listen to Bush.
Foad, chaim.

The weak should fear the strong

>demoshits suddenly love Bush

WTF I love bush now

Wouldn't complain if he did

Trump has access to classified material about the former presidents actions. They should be very afraid.

Colbert is the only living person who is fearless enough to speak against DONOLD DRUMPFT at this point

Well at least its a reliable source you provided with the example of trust worthy people who don't have an agenda.
>libcucks now embrace Bush
shocking.

Every single former US President still living deserves to hang desu

> just saw this story in CNN that promotes fear mongering
>this totally doesn't happen every day at CNN so I should definitely let Sup Forums know

Fake news

you want to see Jewish Princess Ivanka crying on her dads funeral?

Well... just look what he did to Jeb when he was just a candidate.

Imagine what kind if inhumane bullying and banter can Trump unleash on George now that he is El Presidente?

Wow thanks for motivating me to vote for Trump even more in 2020.

Or maybe they just won't speak out because for all the Hitler comparisons, Trump still isn't anywhere near as incompetent or evil as them.

It's like how with Brexit Tony Blair came out the woodwork like the little conniving sycophant he is.

>imprisoned for what they say

nope. they know they will die in prison for what they have done. their war crimes, their treason, their sedition, their espionage, their genocide, their evil.

i cant wait until you evil little marxists are shot and killed.

Any publication saying "walking a thin line in Trumps America" isnt even trying to be impartial.

>Just saw this story on CNN
People still take Clinton News Network seriously?

Two million people have died as a result of the completely valueless middle eastern "police actions", and the resulting refugee wave is going to destroy the character of western democracy in Europe in a few decades. Maybe GWB will fingerpaint a portrait of Trump with a scary face.

Do you fear contention so thoroughly?
I believe that you do.
I believe that it is because you know the man is a font of fraud, waste, and abuse.

Bush deserves to be prosecuted as a war criminal to be honest, juste like Sarkozy here.
But of course it will never happen, those globalists will die very old and comfy.

The only way they are scared is if all the agencies are fully behind Trump

>Trump has access to classified material about the former presidents actions. They should be very afraid.

Likely afraid he'll bring it up out of nowhere because he's perceived a slight in the past, which he said in a book that he keeps a "list".

>HWcUCCED
>cucced

ridiculous horseshit
sage

CNN and the liberal media praising George W Bush. Who would have thunk it?