Americans, explain

What is the American beef with China? It is a peaceful power, never had imperial ambitions, suffered in WW2. Yet USA sabotages it and strengthens India against it. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are commies, plus Dubya and Onigger put us in debt to them

>tfw mistress t will never torture my dick

Lol this bitch ain't that skinny

(((America))) just loves war

Not commies anymore. They're state capitalist.

t.Zhang

>It is a peaceful power, never had imperial ambitions,
That's so fucking wrong and stupid
South China Sea, Tibet, African influence/investments, and that part of India - was it Arunachal Pradesh?

lol and what china is doing right now in africa?
china is a very dangerous power and u cant disregard it. imperialism of china is just a matter of time, soon they will be overpopulated

They took our jeerrrbbbs!.

>South China Sea, Tibet, African influence/investments, and that part of India - was it Arunachal Pradesh?

South China sea = literally their trade route in their own neighborhood.

Tibet = seriously? just look at how shitty Tibet was before the Chinese had it. This is a CIA psyop to weaken China.

African influence = China is helping African states develop economically. How is that possibly a negative?

Anunachal Pradesh = literally colonized by the British. Why is China supposed to accept colonialism?

The main motive of US geopolitics is to prevent any superpower from arising in Eurasia. This explains literally everything they do, from destabilizing Middle East to fucking with China.

They took our llaaaannddd.

Anyone can play this game, you fucking abbo cunt.

Read up on the peloponnasian wars. You'll know that answer.

TL;DR The US is threatened by the rate at which China is growing militarily, and thus is preparing for the worst case scenario. India is a rather valuable ally for the US, as it is democratic; and is a rapidly growing emerging power.

I agree Senpai.

Every single advantage gained at our expense was lawfully given to them by our Jewish masters.

We are not nazis, however. So it's only fair we should rage impotently at our economic ruin by China as we're ruthlessly replaced by new colonies, our existence made illegitimate and any trace of our racist existence ripped down with us.

Because fuck niggers, spics and chinamen and the left for opposing Israel. Me, Juan and Tyrone (Totally based, voted for Trump! Can you believe it? TRIGGERED!!!) want to protect our identity that I don't have.

It's just our culture. We have a right to express our culture you anti-Yankee bigot.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm mommy's sissy cocksucker!!

>Korea
>Vietnam
>Never had imperial ambitions
Get back into the fucking pizzeria, Giuseppe

>India is a rather valuable ally for the US, as it is democratic

Come on. Yanks don't care about democracy. Every ally of theirs in the Mid East is not a democracy.

>just look at how shitty Tibet was before the Chinese had it.
it wasnt?

t. milan seamstress' son
Stupid nigger there's like a billion too many of your defect race
kill you nigger

>global superpower doesn't want a rival
huuuh whoda thunk!!

next HQ for the Kosher Ultraconservatives
major (((financial outlets))) have smoothly gave chyna billions of US taxpayers since the 2008 crash and chyna is literally rich because of the hard work of the American goyim
chyna wouldn't be communist without jewish interference

fuck chyna and fuck the jew world order

Communist, genocidal, expansionist, asshats.
F for Tibet

>china litterally steals our technology

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>never had imperial ambitions
>was literally an empire for over 2000 years