Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=kaWmk_B63YA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YP80J5NeDD4
youtube.com/watch?v=o9sCvyOE_ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israelis are our greatest allies just like we fight white lefties I swear nationalistic israelis fight leftie kikes from america.

>"they want to use their state to destroy our state"

I thought that's what they were doing to the palestinians right now
karma's a bitch huh ?

> "Last week, headlines in CNN, Al Jazeera and The Guardian said Hamas now accepts a Palestinian state along the 1967 lines. The New York Times headline called this ‘moderation.’"

> “The intimation is that Hamas now accepts the state of Israel,” Netanyahu continued. “Great news, right? Well except for one small detail: This is a complete distortion of the truth.”

Missing the whole point, they play dual citizens...lefty in other's countries and righty in their own. You would know this if you've been here longer than a year

Zionist scumbag.

No, I'm not wondering. Anything Israel says is fake news

Nuke Israel

He's not our guy, he's a fucking faggot and so is OP

Zionist Jews are based and our guys.

Jews do not have a right to exist, our generation but be the chosen ones to finally rid the earth of the international hyenas.

Never realized Bibi had such a melodious American radio voice

No fuck him

>kikes
>talking about distortions of the truth
I can't tell if this is meta or if this guy is actually retarded.

>suicide kindergarden camp

a shitposter even in the most dire situations

I wouldn't be offended if Israel was destroyed. I hope Hamas really does bring them down.

I don't hate jews, just found this picture reletable

No. Fuck off crypto kike.

>king of the jews
>ourguy

Based.

"The new Hamas document states Israel has no right to exist"

wtf I love Hamas now

>best animu redemptions 2017

he is (((our guy)))
yo fucking niggers get your own guy stop stealing ours

I was expecting him to end the bit with
>into the trash it goes

Jews living in Israel are ok in my book, the Jews all around the world are the problem

This video destroys Sup Forums.

Netanyahu is clearly a based individual, but Sup Forums cannot accept him because muh joos.

Who's a good little dog? You are, have a treat. Defending his owner like that.

this.
Hamas is based

The only thing I'll give BB is that he is articulate. Surprisingly so.

Where is he from originally?

>Typical low IQ reply
Next try saying go back to redd*t.

Maybe he is trying to tell you (whites) to breed with the jew and join their ranks
Perhaps its your last chance...

No.

I'm the user defending the Daily Stormer as /ourjews/ but no, Netanyahu is not /ourjew/. He's not even /ourkike/. He's a psycho warmonger who's going to cause the second Holocaust he is so desperately fighting to avoid, because eventually he will have destroyed so many lives that enough countries will unite to destroy his country.

"Sup Forums cannot accept him because muh joos."
Wasn't an argument either. Typical low IQ reply. Try again. You're still good little dog, nothing but a meat shield for Israel.

I... I don't know why but I'd love to sit and listen to him tell stories. His voice is kind of story-teller ish

He's a Joozian so he's from space.

His english is pretty good for someone from space.

>Just repeats things already said
Yea that sounds like it would be a stimulating conversation. (It wouldn't).
KYS retard.

LOL FUCK NO
HE IS A SUBVERSIVE KIKE
A ZIONIST PRIME MINISTER
GIGA JEW

Really hard to argue when you didn't make an argument in the first place :^))))

>tfw Israel will become a superpower while Europe is completely raped by muslims

Am I the only one who didn't expect him to sound the way he does?

There is no Palestine.

I heard he's an edgelord

fuck the Jews
fuck the Arabs
fuck all semites.

Jerusalem belongs to the CHRISTIANS

Guess where they belong?

Israel really has no right to exist, except by the right of conquest.

It's annoying when they say they have a god given right, just say you are conquering the land and I will support it.

That was always the plan.

More power to him, the Muslims are the real problem. I'm sure that what he said was completely true about Muslims putting their kids into suicide bomber kindergarten was an understatement as well.

notice how he did not wrinkle that paper too hard, probably will use it later since

he's a kike

I don't even know what to think

>Jews hate Muslims
>Muslims hate Jews
>I hate muslims and Jews

typical dumb faggot mick cunt go shit in your father's mouth . cut your throat ,

you can dislike both, nothing wrong with that

He grew up in Philadelphia.

Israel want to remove the leaders keeping the muslims in check and preventing them from invading Evropa

based like always

right wing israelis are our friends

That's not the purpose though.

I don't really think care about a mass of shitskins into Europe.

Like in Syria in Libya they liked it because it will be easier to get greater Israel that way.

my sides

proof?

whats happening guys

>Crumples up the document and chucks it in the trash

Kek, looks like the Jews are trying to harness meme magic

>That's not the purpose though.
i know, it's because security measures and control of oil, Can't allow an independent state to neighbour them

While he may be correct, it's deeply ironic. Palestinians did nothing to the jews. Why wasn't Israel created from German land huh?

Zach Bowvor 1 Tag
@IsraeliPM I am from usa, but seeing the world's hatred for Israel makes me want to join your people, open the idf program to Americans who are not Jewish descent. There is many who support you Netanyahu.

his voice is beautiful

i wonder if he sings...

Fuck him fuck Israel and fuck the jews
its palestinian land

Philadelphia

guys

read the comments

lmao americans

>that music

Christcucks will do whatever there masters tell them that's why the west is at war with Arabs, it's why islamphobia is a thing, why doesn't isis ever attack the Jews?

tfw no Bibi dad to read me bedtime stories

great video lol
>intro the trash it goes

you amerikikes are hilarious
so blind to how much of a non-country you are because of Israel at this point

Jokes on you, I'm Jewish and support Israel

>Jokes on you, I'm Jewish

He said, unironically.

>palestinian
No it's Christian land.

how does that little hat stick? does it have suction?

Would you agree to give 40% of your land to other country?
I bet not you fucking faggots hippocrates

You sound like a butthurt muslim immigrant in Australia.

I'm so proud to be a Jew.

wtf i love Bibi now
youtube.com/watch?v=YP80J5NeDD4

No i'm white, i just know ((( there ))) tricks, was Sadamn hussin a hardcire muslim? gadafi, assad?

Since when did Sup Forums became 90% edgelords ? Endchanners need to leave

except I'm righty in both

Palestine isn't real, it was literally created by Egypt and Jordan in the 70s or something

Bibi is just absolutely based.

I really wish we could reach an agreement between nationalist Jews and Fashy Goys and stop fucking each other for once and work together to create our own European and Israeli utopias far from marxist and islamic influence.

To outward appearances it seemed as if only one group of Jews championed [Zionism], while the great majority disapproved of it, or even repudiated it. But an investigation of the situation showed that those outward appearances were purposely misleading. These outward appearances emerged from a mist of theories which had been produced for reasons of expediency, if not for purposes of downright deception. For that part of Jewry which was styled Liberal did not disown the Zionists as if they were not members of their race but rather as brother Jews who publicly professed their
faith in an unpractical way, so as to create a danger for Jewry itself.

Thus there was no real rift in their internal solidarity.

This fictitious conflict between the Zionists and the Liberal Jews soon disgusted me; for
it was false through and through and in direct contradiction to the moral dignity and
immaculate character on which that race had always prided itself.

Except you know Marx came from a long line of Rabbis and the Jews support refugees into Europe and the whole western world.

reminds me of those "anti-whitey" pictures niggers like to post. let's throw in some red light, some blood, a bunch of explosions and evil shit and act like this picture means something

We"re at war in syria because of israel and saudi arabia

Fuck Ben

>into the trash it goes

fuck it kek is real

Hurr durr, white jews who mostly come from eastern europe are our enemies, but people like him: youtube.com/watch?v=o9sCvyOE_ys are our friend!

I fucking hate nu-pol, and almost always when it's a western european flag bashing jews, it's a muslim immigrant.

go fucking back to the shit holes you come from.

Oh of course, IT'S THE FUCKING BOOKS FAULT, ISN"T IT?

It's not the authoritarians who actually used the bullshit written in the book to oppress, no it's a FUCKING BOOKS FAULT.

Good Goy
Israelis cheer at our Destruction every day. And desu they are winning.

You say book, you mean meme. It's the meme in the book that's to blame, because it's cancer, you fucking newfag.

Actually, everybody is cheering on the destruction of Germany at this point. We've only just realized that we were fighting the wrong enemy. The external Jew isn't trying to destroy Europe - they're trying to save what's left from civilization's greatest enemy: The Kraut.

Ummm....

>get your own guy
Sorry Moshe but all you give us is Macron, May or Merkel. And if we get a Trump you subvert him.

Thats not how it is supposed to work.