Pepe is dead

The strongest hypersigil I've ever encountered in my life, "Pepe", is now dead. Matt Furis killed him.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
youtu.be/tAvzsjcBtx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool another comic nobody will read. This guy lost control of pepe a long time ago. He's just a fag trying to stay relevant

FPBP

No one owns Pepe.

That's like trying to own a nigger; it's just not worth it.

Is it strange I didn't care about the comic or the author, I only like the Autism Frog that was borne here on /r9k/

>The strongest hypersigil I've ever encountered in my life
> A hermetician
>hypersigil
>now dead

YOU USE THESE WORDS AND i DO NOT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.

>thou cannot kill that which does not live.
read that again:
THOU CANNOT KILL THAT WHICH DOES NOT LIVE.
read that again:
read that again:
read that again:

Why must people insist on believing that the cartoon did anything? Obama was so awful of course Trump would win because America really doesn't like lesbian witches like Hillary.

What people think "Pepe" is doing has been happening since before any of us were born and happens all the time.

Now he can resurrect after 3 days. Make it happen.

pepe became a universal symbol of dissent.

desu the interesting thing about the whole 'pepe is dead' phenomena, and its blanket media covergae along with regular threads on here, is that I am beginning to suspect that at a high level, the power of our memetics has been recognised, and they are trying to counter our narrative with their own.

I wonder if they paid matt furie to draw this?

First, pretty much nobody here cares about the comic.
Also I'm still waiting for pepe to be photoshoped onto Obi-Wan when he goes "If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can imagine". I would make it if I had any skill whatsoever, but alas I do not.

Not to discredit how shit Obama and Hillary were
But Trump's victory was very narrow.
He won because he got a small leads in a lot of different states like Michigan.

Every little push he got by things like Pepe were vital.

Maybe he would have gotten the popular vote if he had campaigned for that, but there is no way of knowing.

Matt Furis pepe hasn't been canon for a while now.

anyway 1 post by this id. im out of the cunt wont even let us shout at his stupidity.

tbqh i think its amateur hour at the meme academy ladz- they are attempting to meddle with forces they plainly do not understand.

>"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can imagine"

nice one lad. ill bear that in mind.

Coax a spell to fix your god damned doomed country.

Who?

We control the timelines now. Killing Pepe in one timeline is meaningless.

I've been lurking here and Sup Forums much more than I normally do waiting for someone to make it, but it still hasn't shown up. I'm too crap to make it myself so I have to beg others to do it. I don't even like twitter but I'll spam it at Furis and the Twitter page of all the news corps making "pepe is dead" stories.

He's just finally shoaed his faggoty version of Pepe ie #FakePepe.

The real Pepe is now unchallenged

nobody actually like him or his comic, thats the fucked up thing about this. in the beginning it was just another shitty furfag comic Sup Forums was making fun of. pepe became a meme by pure chance as the 'feels good man frog'. around Sup Forumss big start in the zimmerman meme off, his image became more and more synonymous with the nihilistic violent attitudes arising in young disenfranchised white males.

ive seen libshit faggots unironically like the shit pleb-tier gross out furfaggot comics pepe spawned from because rightists memers use him so much.

In fact, that thought is not wrong at all. A hypersigil like that is sooner or later recognized by groups like fraternitas saturni (germany) etc. (they follow a special training, similar to that of Franz Bardons IIH) I have been in one to their meetings (public meeting), and they actually gave a talk about hypersigils and also mentioned pepe the frog in there.

It's time for him to be reborn as our lord and savior had always been intended

Inkheart, have you read that?

When Pepe rises from the grave is-is he going to be different? W-what if he stops being so nice? What if it's like that pet semetery movie? I'm not sad about Pepe... I'm afraid. For the world.

Surely, Pepe has been long independent by its creator. But after the creator gave up on pepe, that could mean that Pepe will be able to gain new powers, stronger than ever. And maybe we can then balance the negative karma we've received from netherlands and now france.

Pepe died for our sins and he will be reborn. He's our one and only lord and savior.

That's the spirit.

how this for ya?

Pepe is the only begotten son of KEK

It looks like shit nice try though good idea if someone can spend more than five minutes on it.

Mainstream are fools, they have martyred pepe

>normies think this does anything

It also goes to show that liberals truly cannot understand or create memes. They think Matt Furie is the sole decider on what happens to an IDEA, for fucks sake. It's so ironic, these idiots want to share everything and live in utopia but they can't even share memes without having to credit someone.

It's like they "owe" Matt Furie or something, they can't possibly comprehend the idea of open source memeing

I'm surprised he didn't kill him off after that shooting incident in Oregon. It's not going to matter anyways. There are people who don't even know what comic Pepe came from anyways. Besides Pepe was always in our hearts the whole time. Pepe can never die.

Hey guys!!! Just look at this, this fucking leftist retard has killed our young friend Pepe just because he realised our ideas were the right ones! It's... It's just so cruel! Why are leftists so cruel and intolerant?

Can't kill gods.

Godammit, beat me to it, but yeah, you can't kill a fucking ascended God.

HURRUU DURR

What are you even trying to say Ivan, put the home-distilled Vodka aside you broken piece of shit.

I has already been 3 days

Holy shit. Put me in the screencap.

blessed be pepe
in kek we trust

In your opinion.

>Put me in the screencap.

Lurk more you little shit.

>When the Pepe market is about to skyrocket because no more of them can be produced
They just gave us a Pepe Stimulus Package lads, the fools.

EUROPA RISING
>evropa rising
EUROPA RISING
>evropa rising
EUROPA RISING
>evropa rising
EUROPA RISING
>evropa rising
EUROPA RISING
>evropa rising
EUROPA RISING
>evropa rising

traitors will hang

He died so that you may continue to meme. Literally Internet jesus

A new meme approaches

I've been here all summer m8 :^)

Someone should have put "King of the Oven" on that cross.

why are redditors against brettposting?
no one said we should stop frogposting

Checked & Kekked

This is almost as autistic as when Chris-Chan did that comic where they put a troll character on trial and executed him.

I thought he was going to reclaim Pepe?

He gave up already?

The official Pepe created by Matt Furie is dead, but the REAL Pepe created by us is eternal.

so, what's the name if this new meme?

Checked and keked

I think he realized that he's up against a bunch of autists that have spent the past decade subverting any media cranked out specifically at the chagrin of it's creators.

All it would accomplish would be giving them more shit to fuck with.

kek, yes.

This. I have rare pepes saved from before the great collapse and nor.ie invasion.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D

Is it time to bring out the rare Pepe's yet?

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

Symbols (and, in this example, memes) are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

not like anyone cares about his shitty comics at this point
he is only doing this to stay relevant

You fools, this was on the next page.

>9111

All information exists eternally in the ether (which is also known as 'the akashic records'). So-called 'copyright' is copyWRONG. Copyright is an EVIL CONCEPT. The base state of EVERYTHING in existence is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. You can call this 'the akashic records', if you want. This is how psychometry works - you pick up an object and can learn about that object's history by accessing the base state of that object (which is an energetic wave-form information field). Everything is made of energetic wave-form information fields. EVERYTHING. This is why when you realise any fundamental truth, it seems so familiar - it's because you have simply REMEMBERED the innate wisdom of your TRUE IDENTITY as an ETERNAL SOUL. In this sense, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly creative. 'Our' thoughts are NOT our own, we have simply tuned into thoughts that ETERNALLY EXIST in the ether/akashic records. George Lucas did NOT create Star Wars, because the IDEA for Star Wars ETERNALLY EXISTS in the ether/akashic records.

Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q

lot of fake "hermeticians" who can't even spell it correctly running around on pol lately bro.

can someone Pepe Ayn Rand?

>heyy guiize i'ma hermetician just like uuu pls accept me guize. tolerance and cuckoldism instead of patriarchy and nationalism hehehe

This is so well thought out and put together. Why can't I have friends like you?

oh i just saw you're actually on our side, thought you were serious at the beginning
in that case you're alright

Pepe is kill? youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

This is the Left, trying to kill cartoon character because they represent ideas.
And then there's the other side of the Left which idolizes V for Vendetta because ideas are bulletproof.

Matt Furis "killed" Pepe because it became "symbol of hate" after they used him in Tramp's and Le Pen's election campaigns. So he was trying to joke that they can use it against Furis now, like he killed his own child after realised it turned to racist side.

>This is so well thought out and put together.

Thanks, bruh!

>Why can't I have friends like you?

I'm already your friend. Your vibe determines your tribe. :)

FROGS HIBERNATE

twelve hours in MS Paint

>The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations
Source?

Just finished watching the video. It's funny, a year ago I was very much into the new age ideas of quantum mechanics and daily affirmations and wondering why none of that stuff was working for me. But at the time, I was approaching it from a westernized leftist orientation. I've since gained more knowledge in the area from the original sources, mostly by accident, it's made me reevaluate many of these things. Now I see that if you truly want to harness this power, you cannot take shortcuts. You must actually put work into it. You don't get to put your own name to build that bridge. It takes a lot before that moment to get there. It's tricky, because the power is in the now, and yes, it's right here for anyone to use. But the old saying applies. Knowledge is power, knowledge is wisdom, and you need both of those to really really understand. It's like moving up a dimension. You don't really comprehend it until you're there. And even then, there's always another level...

The original Boys Club was pretty okay. It's mostly just standard stoner humor but then Landwolf walks in and helicopters his dick around for literally no reason and it's great.

Any more resources to get into this?
I only know this subject from the scientific perspective (e.g. double slit).

Please let this be a meme

Here you go, user.

youtu.be/tAvzsjcBtx8

Also, related. Check out the effects of sand on a vibrating metal plate. This experiment has been carried out for well over 100 years.

It's not even the real Pepe. The lips are the wrong color. We have all been had. Pepe lives on kek demands it.

How many times do I have to tell you.
An outsider cannot kill an egregore.

Thanks.
>Check out the effects of sand on a vibrating metal plate
You mean the building of wave patterns?
Because that has to do with the wave function of the vibrating metal. Or is there anything specific I should look into?

Feels reich, man.

Kick ass

Your whole universe is wave patterns man, you're just seeing it weird.

Kommandant Klaus

Checqed

My thoughts on quantum mechanics have changed a lot. I've recently begun discarding QM and gravity theory in exchange for dielectric acceleration and a unified magnetic field.

>"Space . . . is the loss of inertia which necessitates magnetic divergence and reciprocation. As Faraday called magnetism -- he called it the "dielectric field." And oddly enough, one of the first experts in electrical engineering was the guy who got closest, even closer than Tesla, to understanding what magnetism was in its relationship to dielectricity. Because only dielectricity exists. Only. Magnetism is a loss of that inertia. Electricity is a hybrid of dielectricity and magnetism. That which we call gravity does not exist [as a separate force]. Gravity is nothing other than incoherent dielectric acceleration. What you call magnetic attraction and that which is "gravity" . . . are one and the same thing. The only thing that distinguishes them is coherency. In a magnet we have coherency. In gravity, we have total incoherency. . . . There is only one field and there are three field modalities. Electricity and magnetism and that which we call gravity, they are all the same thing. There is no need for a Grand Unified Field Theory. They have always been unified. . . . To think of Grand Unified Field Theory is [like a] caveman, a troglodyte, trying to "unify" water, steam, and ice. . . .This is irrefutable. This is real science -- not quantum [theory], not Einstein's brain farts -- true field theory, ala Tesla, Faraday, Steinmetz, Oliver Heaviside. This is cosmic mechanics in reality, not the mental brain farts and leprechauns and unicorns of quantum mechanics and their bullcrap particles that have no existence in reality [and that] are not the inputs and outputs of any experiment." - Theoria Apophasis

KEK