When your dad gets all 1930 about prom

>Anna Hayes, a high school senior from Lake Village, Arkansas attended prom last week with a male friend, Phillip Freeman who is black and in a normal world this would be perfectly fine. But as you can see by her father's text...this is more than a problem.

imgur.com/gallery/VP7Gs

Sup Forums is that you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F16aJQSRec0#t=410
heavy.com/news/2017/05/anna-hayes-prom-racist-father-dad-text-messages-phillip-freeman-arkansas-photos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sensible man.

Yes I'm sure that really happened and wasn't made up. I mean, there's no such thing as bots or shills on Sup Forums that spam the same shit 10000 times

He tried, failed and decided to cut his losses without even violating the NAP.

Nick figgers, 1844 rice war now

I see literally nothing wrong with this honestly. She made her choice, boasted about it on the internet and now she can live with the consequences of her choices. She's old enough to know that once you go black, we don't want you back.

The dad can't be forced to pay for her luxuries.

I can understand, but dont be a cock about it, just make your point to her clear, you dont have to go full retard to get her to understand that

10/10 father, would have a beer with.

>subhuman

lol why would he even care? she's not white. i-is this considered white in the USA?

She looks Hispanic

Last time we saw something like this it was faked by the daughter

fucc you kike

lmaoooo it is considered white isn't it? Haha America you never fail to disappoint me.

That was my thoughts, shes just an attention whore0

She's not even white though.

You will never be white. Jew.

based dad

feels good man, my folks are Racist and antisemitic

God damnit Czech, stop typing with your dick

In America I totally could though. Oh wait I'm not a fucking mexican nvm

In the oven you go.

>emoji during a convo like this
>i dindu nuffin
truly niggering

This girl somehow didn't know her father was a racist for 18 years?

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit

>"Ugh, racist much?"

Also, middle aged men don't talk like that, they don't text like that

If that was really her dad, he'd have called her and went off on one like Mel Gibson did to his ex wife

>"You want to mingle with subhumans I'll treat you accordingly"
Nobody fucking speaks like this

Quality dad, wish there were more like them.

Suck my uncut cock you kike slave
Is this really a way to address your superiors?

If true, good on her dad... however I think this is 110% bs, basically
>I'll take things that didn't happen for 200, alex

the whore was probably trying to rebel or something

Thing is, you know the nigger is going to treat her like shit. He might be able to act normal for a short while but his feral behavior will come out. Also the value of her virtue signaling will quickly diminish. A couple of months from now she'll wonder why she did any of this as she's getting Tyron's baby removed from her womb.

>posting an imgur link to an image instead of just posting the image
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

He doesn't care that the guy is not white. He just seems to hate niggers. Like most normal people

I was talking to this boomer I was doing community service for and he was a vet saying how his daughter became a nigger digger and he thinks it stems from a lack of self esteem.

Stop shitposting from a kike ip.

every race in America hates niggers.

If you can't figure out where it stems from... you are blind to everything that's happening in media and culture

the guy who posted this pic is black guy running anti-white agenda in his comments and pictures. Feel free to down vote him into abyss

Mexicans hate niggaz more than they hate Trump.

Thats totally 100% real

I'll take "Things attention whores with 2 phones can do" for 200 dollars Alex

>once you go black, we don't want you back
Yeah that's not the one they always repeat, but it's damn true.

what the fuck???
antisemitic much?

Downvote him where?

Why is the stupid and dumb retarded father getting so pissed off about his daughters relationship?

Maybe the black guy is actually intelligent so she sees him as breeding material.

I bet the father is one of these neoconservative Christians. The type of people who're holding us back in society.

>went off on one like Mel Gibson
A true classic
youtube.com/watch?v=F16aJQSRec0#t=410

She's getting fat too, you can see it in the picture. She's going to be a pig by 25

God bless him. If only all the parents were like him...

*autistic screeching*

this father is cringe. must suck to be a loser like him

Is there anyway at all we can send this upstanding father some beer money? Or at least words of support and encouragement? Her whore of a daughter seems to be yucking up all the attention and making a spectacle of her righteous father.

He infected her with the dindu nuffin virus.

I can he couldn't. I tried to tell him that but it seemed futile.

>dumb old male appealing to ''muh emotions''

he doesn't even know the guy. for all he knew, the black guy is pretty intelligent and war more intelligent them himself

what a sad old generalizing fuck

Her dad messed up bad. Gave up his daughter and she's completely chill about it because he was useless dick bag anyway.

into abyss

what a disgusting pathetic traitor father

he's just giving up on his white daughter, letting the nigger have her

this is pure unadulterated cuckery.

what a pathetic 'man'. having a wee tantrum like a little crybaby. why doesn't he go do somethuing about it instead of whining over text like an utter fucking loser manbaby

god you white nationalists are such pathetic pieces of shit

waa waa my daughter spoke to a black man she's dead to me (over text) waa waa I am gigantic fucking manbaby who whines to the internet instead of solving my problems

the white race isn't even worth saving,

how utterly fucking pathetic. another white woman down.

I would rather date the nog than this fat piece of shit.

I can't blame the father but at the same time a good father will subtlety put it in the head of his daughter never to date a non-white.

Even my super leftshit sister who voted Hillary and is a massive faggot SJW would never dare date a non-white.

user I know this kind of typing.

It's you

God bless this man

Confirmed Fake and gay attention whore.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/anna-hayes-prom-racist-father-dad-text-messages-phillip-freeman-arkansas-photos/

The more you fight against it, the more they want it. Probably without a house, money, phone,... the girl will return home and apologise.

I wonder.

black is the new white u guys

bye bye whities

I am in Tel Aviv at the moment unfortunately, I live here

He failed at raising his daughter.

This kind of shit edgy "intellectual" comments is why I despise the anglos more than anything else. Fuck you all.

>Why is the stupid and dumb retarded father getting so pissed off about his daughters relationship?

Because bestiality is wrong.

hispanicx loathe niggers even more than whites, just most people don't understand when they are speaking in spanish

>your dead to me
>your

Fake as fuck. The girl probably doesn;t even have a dad, hence why she's galivanting with niggers

that's not an argument m8

enjoy your commie shithole btw

What are you doing here?

He is a father at least, probably more than everything you'll ever achieve.

Same couple of flags every time lol

Rly newfaggoy?

She knew. She said so. Just didn't know he'd take it that far. Her parents are divorced though, and her half bother is mixed already. So the mom already cucked him, and this is second generation cucking. I guess the coalburner doesn't fall far from the tree.

Enjoy your pakies and stop coming here if you love your fucking brown island so much.

I'd be taking bets on how long that girl will resist before coming back home for forgiveness with her black eye
but it probably already happened, so I won't be swindling you out of your pretend-bucks

Die nigger.

I'm a young father with a daughter myself. I'd have no problem if she, or my son partnered with a person of colour. As long as ther person of colour is a good person.

Meanwhile you live in a commie shithole.

>Enjoy your pakies and stop coming here if you love your fucking brown island so much.

people only go to your country to buy your prostitute third world mail bride women

race > culture

enjoy your caliphate m8

She doesn't live with him. The parents are divorced and the mom cucked the dad and had a mixed son.

But your point isn't an argument. Negroids have an intelligence more than one standard deviation below humans, so while what you propose is possible, its also less likely than the reverse.

You attempt to present the dindu being more intelligent than the sensible father as something that can be assumed true. Obscuring the point is not, in fact, and argument.

And that's leaving out all the other problems with associating with apes.

1844? LOL

I guess thats the new code if they are black and from the Balkans?

but this black man is probably intelligent

if he was a retard, he'd have no woman in the first place

pakstani caliphate*

Hope this is real, dude is based even if *you're

less shit to care about then
sucks for everyone involved

It does not look like text messages a 40+ year old would send.. It's BS to stir the Sup Forums pot.

>m-muh based black man
Gtfo back to redshit faggot

You're not seeing my point.

He's clearly a black man who is either intelligent and/or street smart, so that's why the girl likes him.

He's an alphsa male who has great seed. He passes good alpha genes.

I'd rather my daughter with him than with a retarded loser white male who faps to anime. THAT is shit genes.

Back to strmfront, nazibooweeb fucking NEETSoc

This. It's clearly the daughter texting herself or her friends. If I were her father I'd beat the black cock out of her.

She claims on her facebook to be in a relationship since 2013. Her bf is Austin Starnes.

The bigger cuck here is her pathetic bf who was ok with her going to prom with this nigger.

sauce: facebook anna.hayes.3517

He's morally right. He's got the right to care about the interest and continuation of his ethnic group.

You're not seeing the point, they don't exist. They're all super predators, not to be mistaken for intelligent.

Good on you then. Anyway you will be living in a south asian shithole soon so don't worry about my commie shithole. Your daugther will probably end with a paki, but I bet you'll love it. You should start teaching her the ways of islam if you are such a good father.