Why does the society hate vapers?

Why does the society hate vapers?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/14301268/Relationship_between_Child_Abuse_and_Adult_Smoking
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because most vapers treat it like mouth fedoras rather than an alternate way to satisfy their addiction.

Ugly weird looking people will still be looked down on, vape or not.
If Chad vapes no one would care etc.

Also
>Not using snus instead

>Long draw
>exhales a massive cloud of double berry cream dream stink
Bonus points when you fucks do it inside. I dont care if its not smoke, it still smells awful.

I don't know if I hate gaping so much as I hate the types of people who vape. The funny thing is that most vapers have never smoked a conventional cigarette in their life and most normal smokers avoid gaping like the plague.

The thing is... Most faggots took up smoking simply to look cool. They'll never pick up a vape because they're image obsessed faggots.

Vape fags got into it so they could sperg out on power consumption and specs and shit.

I personally hate both classes of people.

its one of those memes that was kinda cool and then turned to shit real fast

Its the fedora of the mouth but if i have to chose i'd rather breath second hand vape smoke than second hand cigarettes.

The truth is that vaping does the same damage to you as normal cigs.
You're going to die eventually so why not do it like a man?

I don't vape in public anymore. I never showed it off to people or made it a big deal out of it, but life is so much easier now that I don't have to talk about it, answer stupid questions, and hear people's stupid fucking criticisms about it. I'm not trying to be different, but people always take it that way just because I finally moved away from cigarette smoke (which disgusts me now and I am proud of that).

who the fuck calls it snus? I've always callled it chew.

Only sister-fucking faggots call it snus.

It's helped me a lot to quit smoking, and I keep the same etiquette with vaping as I did with smoking.

People hate vapers pretty much because of OP pic related.

This

You don't fucking chew it.

>The truth is that vaping does the same damage to you as normal cigs.
I dont think thats true at all my man.

anti-vapers are usually just smokers

society hates any expression of individuality that was not mandated by (((them)))

when i was in high school in 2013, it was a fad among, well, everybody. Everyone had one. It was so fucking retarded. but i dont hate people that smoke it because i know a lot of people that use it to quit smoking.

you're correct, but to be fair, Camel makes "snus" in pouches. still not fucking chew though

because suns, snuff, and chew are three different things.

I really want to start trying to ween off cigarettes by using a vape, but faggots have made me hate vaping, so I wouldn't be able to do it in public without losing my self respect

Why do cucks and swagfags ruin everything

>mouth fedoras

fucking kek

While it might not be that damaging, it is still bad. Your lungs were not meant to inhale an artifically created substance.

vaping is not cool. nicotine is a pesticide. one drop of pure nicotine on the skin can kill a person. Don't get hooked.

Imagine if you had to wake up every morning looking like one of these dudes.

I don't care about them at all but all my friends who smoke hate them with a passion. As if they feel that vaping is a heresy for their smoking religion. So pathetic.
Everything about smokers is pathetic desu.

I just turned thirty years old and quit smoking about six months ago and yes, walking into a vape shop is like walking into a gallery of the gayest faggots in existence, but I didn't care, nor will I ever care about being associated with a couple of dumbfucks over the health of my lungs, and being able to run more than a mile without dying.

Get over yourself. It's fucking cancer, or it's occasionally looking weird to people who never had your best interests in mind anyways.

So fucking true

I used to work in an area full of them and it got really annoying when they'd just walk by and blow out a huge vape cloud in front of everyone. I'm fine if you vape just don't think you're immune to being an obnoxious cunt all because the cloud of shit coming from your mouth isn't secondhand smoke you're spewing in everyone's face.

>addicted to cigarettes
>why do cucks and swagfags ruin everything

Vaping helped me stop smoking altogether. Went from 20 a day habit to literally nothing.
>all thanks to vape-fagging

>Smokers hate em cause it isn't real smoking
>non smokers hate em cause it still smells like shit and is obnoxious as hell

No one likes vapers

Do you have "one drop of nicotine kills a horse" saying in English?

Why are all vapers russian? Why?

Because they always smoke their shit abnoxiously
Furthermore they think their shit isn't annoying and that they can smoke inside because it's vapor

>so I wouldn't be able to do it in public without losing my self respect

You're fine with most people so long as you exhale your second hand vape away from everyone else rather than being an asshole who does it while walking past people on the sidewalk.

>mouth fedoras
best description of vaping i read

>current year +2
>not vaping cannabis 24/7

plebs

their bootleg cigs probably contain all kind of horrifying shit, I wouldn't risk it either.

Tabacco Industry does

Just started vaping actually. Just behave with your vaper like you would behave with a cigarette. Respect no smoking areas, go outside. Don't exhale in peoples faces etc. and no one gives a fuck.
They probably don't even notice you're vaping.

It's loud and gay. Smoke a cigarette (quietly) like a man you fucking faggot.

Snus, chew, and dip are three totally different things.

Switched from tobacco to vaping. Huge improvement in taste, smell and overall health condition. I'd say it's a very good way to quit smoking and that's why it shouldn't be shunned

It helped me quit crewing. Don't see much of a problem with the product itself. A lot of the users on the other hand is a different story.

Just got my first mechanical mod. I'm able to blow yuge clouds now.

>Most faggots took up smoking simply to look cool
think again
academia.edu/14301268/Relationship_between_Child_Abuse_and_Adult_Smoking

>level of carbonyl chemistry in high-heat vapes exceeds that of tobacco burned in oxygen
not a problem if you're not blowing huge plumes or using anything apple-flavored
>blows cloud of apple smelling vapor
You're fucked buddy

>vaping
>expression of originality
my fucking sides

such fucking betamax cuckoldry in this thread. i feel like i need to watch gregory peck or bogart smoking and seducing women to fucking uncuck myself

>i need to watch gregory peck or bogart smoking and seducing women to fucking uncuck myself
so watching other men hook up with women? THATS how you uncuck?

>i need to watch other men seducing women, whilst inhaling the cancerous jew, on a hollyjew set, in order to uncuck myself

society in general is not for smoking, vaping is essentially the same thing to non smokers. its always been this way, generally.

but the reason some hate vapers is because some vapers think its so cool that everyone should do it and when you meet they are like

"hey man, im so cool, youre cool too lets go have a vape. Hey man whats your favorite flavor? I like rasberry gorilla cum, its a little sticky but is tastes so good and i love the smell. Here watch me do a vape. mmm god i love rasberry gorilla cum"

Thats why they hate them.

T-this is n-not true! M-mods delete i-it!

inhaaaale exhaaaaale just got an ounce in the mail (whiny faggot voice)

i said individuality, not orginality you dumb 25 percenter

vaping is fucking cancerous though, but thats not why the normies hate it

Its not his woman you fucking retard

the snuff I'm thinking of is a veeery different thing

>Why does the society hate vapers?
It's so gay.

ok buddy. hey, i bet your parents would let you watch next time they fuck. i mean, shes not your woman

Hipster faggots who are too poor/scared/inept to smoke weed.

So it's the pretentiousness of the 420 culture without the rebelliousness of it.

>be my best friend
>tell me they are getting vape to quit cigarettes
>now they vape all the time inside and still need cigs

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

>not using a samurai pipe to keep Jews away

Pssss! Det er dod riket for alt tid du jævla svart dritt!

nicorette makes tic tac sized nicorette lozenges. They are fucking great and are mint flavored.

You can step down quite slowly or just never stop using them if you want.

If you go to a place like walmart or whatever they have a generic brand that is half the cost.

>inhaaaale exhaaaaale just got an ounce in the mail (whiny faggot voice)

Spoken like a man who never got an Ounce in the Mail.

It's sad the Netherlands hates Cypress Hill. Are you afraid the water-trees will steal all the canal juice?

>Skywalker
>literally sucking on C3POs golden chrome Cock

ive been thinking of picking up a nicotine habit. anyone got advice for a newbie looking to get into vaping? ive already got aviators to wear while i vape in public.

The people around me who vape only talk about smoking, ever. I listen to their conversations and it's always "huhuhu what sort of cigs you smoke bro? I smoke Newports but mostly I vape now, let me tell you about all the flavors I vape. Do you do anything else, like weed?" Every time. It defines their lives.

I hear they've got vaping championships now too where they all get together and see who can blow the biggest smoke rings. It's fucking retarded.

i enjoy the act of putting a phallic object into my mouth and inhaling way top much to be weened with a fucking lozenge

Pic related, the kinds of faggots who "vape". That is why. If cool people did it we would like it.

220w alien smok.

>ive been thinking of picking up a nicotine habit.
Why? Most people regret it.

It doesnt.
Tы o чём, OП? Пapить этo caмaя нopмиблядcкaя вeщь ceйчac.

Not that i know of rusbro, but western people are pretty strongly against smoking

I can vouch for this. Great lil Vapor box. Currently vapen at 67 watts on some Naked 100 very berry it's so fuckin good!! Haven't smoked cigs in like 8 months now and I'm not even vaping that much either!!!

Nah. There is nothing cool about putting some kind of electric pipe in your mouth to fake-smoke. That's just inherently nerdy. Part of the "cool" of cigarettes is that the cigarette burns away and it's on fire. Fire is inherently cool. Electricity is not.

Vaping will never be cool.

>uncuck
I feel like I need to subscribe to blacked.com, that would be a lower level of cuckoldry than this vaping thread.

Because correlation between vaping and faggotry is almost exact

They're nicotine addicts who are being pompous pussies about it. If you can't handle a cigar or pipe, then you shouldn't be smoking at all.

I should start a vape store down here. Unless there's one already.

not politics

been watching steve1989mreinfo and watching him smoke cigs has me intrigued

thanks. ill look into it, worst korea

Very lucrative business desu. Order cheap shit from fasttech at wholesale and you can make some easy money senpai