Is it me or Trump hasn't done anything he promised during campaign?

Is it me or Trump hasn't done anything he promised during campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i-FPvE9Bl3Y
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

32D ping pong

youtu.be/i-FPvE9Bl3Y

immigration is down and the economy is up. try again.

From what I've seen Trump has been deporting less illegals than Obama.

And the economy has nothing to do with the President

He deported your ass back to south america

Imagine how Steve Bannon must feel.
Trump launched missiles in Syria. Now he's getting ready to deploy at a minimum 5k troops to Afghanistan.
Only because of his rhetoric. No other major changes have happened yet. Plus there's been a net outflow over the past few years. Ironically a wall would keep more here.
And the economy is doing well because of Obama. Trump hasn't done anything to affect it. No fundamental changes or policies etc.

It's you.

>hasn't done anything he promised during campaign

>immigration is down and the economy is up.

>b-b-but that doesn't count

go be retarded someplace else shill

lol, you fags got betrayed. The worst is yet to come. Hell, look at the health bill he just passed through the house. That alone should tell you what kind of person he is.

His biggest flaw is he overestimated judges' willingness to enforce laws.

You guys should mail letters to him. That's what I did today. Something tangible to reiterate what you want from him.

More can be done. We can always do better.

What doesn't count?

He's trying but he's getting stonewalled at every turn. Plus, the illegals are deporting themselves.

It's one of those threads again, ain't it?

Sage

Still better than Hillary by a mile

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: zjUueOiM) 05/09/17(Tue)10:35:19 No.124793874▶
>File: MuslimTerrorAttacksGraph.jpg (151 KB, 960x697)

It is you

Bad bait
>Sage

If you compare yourself to shit you'll come off looking good.

>feels good not to be the worst president in American history anymore

Her faults are nowhere near his. She was one of the most qualified candidates to ever run for office. I am not trolling or shilling. It's a fact.

cause Obama counted turning people away at the border as deportation

>Economy is up
At best it's continued the trend

Nostalgia'd
I remember his presidency and thinking that was the worst we'd ever get. Wow, was I wrong.

>immigration is down
wrong

So? That's even better.

Stupid jungle beaner. If the President has nothing to do with the economy, why did rhe stock market surge immediately after the election? Job creation? Trade deals? Have a plantain and shut the fuck up, mong

Even if he does nothing at all that is better than the alternative.

>killed TPP
>nothing

Do you concede then that Obama fixed the economy after the 2008 crash? Or did i just blow your brains?

How often do you ignore objective reality?

Fixed the economy after 2008? Are you a child or retarded? Or a retarded child? Obama increased debt by 9 trillion dollars in 8 years, strangled industry, and let manufacturing jobs leave in droves. You're like a baby.

Jesus you dumbfucks read the news.
Border crossings are down like 90% since Trump got elected.
Obama counting people turned back at the border was just an accounting game to make it look like he was doing something about the problem.

So deportations are down compared to Obama's phony numbers so what? It will take a couple years for the systems we need to make it impossible to work or take benefits here under-the-radar. Meanwhile border crossings down 90% just because Trump is in office; he's solved much of the problem just by talking about it and tweeting about it. (Oh, and BTW, the wall will be built still, and only whiny bitches like you will fret that it's only a fence with cameras in remote spots.

You're a partisan retard.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

POO IN LOO

It's you he is doing a great job of tearing apart the executive branch, gorsuch, deregulating

He just needs to get congress to play ball the leftover establishment cucks are still afraid to go all in with trump but they'll get there

Bush isn't the worst president in us history he is below average, and So was obama

>most qualified candidate

I dot want people who have lived in the D.C. Bubble for 50 years. Her "experience". Means special interest connections and globalist pet projects

I didn't want that

Is poo in loo becoming the death-scream of Indians? See more of them yelling it now than used as insult to them.

The econemy has been anemic but what did you expect out of the Great Depression 2.0.

I think obama tried to heap on two many regulations, it helped the urban centers and the eastern seaboard where the big corps reside but sucked the country dry

Definitely a beta millennial. Under 25. Never won a fight. Never been laid. Draws what little inner strength he has from playing video games and fapping to jap cartoons. Flag I wouldn't wipe my ass with... you know what to do. Just end it now.

Trump's fiscal year doesn't start until October

The governments budget doesn't determine the economic output. It can effect it but it isn't the determining factor.

Are you trying to claim that Obamas 2016 budget is responsible for the improved econemy for the last 8-9 months?

That's not accurate

Try again.

Is it me or is he only a few months into his term

>Do you concede then that Obama fixed the economy after the 2008 crash?
No. I dont call giving billions of dollars of tax payer money to the lagest of the banks and financial institutions (without asking them to pay back with interest!!) as 'fixing the economy'... what he did was simply give multinational conglomerates a cash bonus

With how over the top the media is over our elections the road to 2020 started before Christmas

delete this

It's you. He's done a lot he said he would do.

Nice counter argument. "Hurrr I don't have a come back so I'm just gonna call you (insert buzzword I don't understand here)"

>I dot want people who have lived in the D.C. Bubble for 50 years. Her "experience". Means special interest connections and globalist pet projects

I guess the guy who lived in the NYC bubble for 50 years is better. His "experience" in special interest connections and support of old money will save this country, right?

That lobbyist shit is an utter farce. He gave out waivers.

Yes he has more loyalty to the us and the average American than Clinton does

But you are probably a pseudo Marxist emotionally child that lets your jealousy of success make you cynical

>Yes he has more loyalty to the us and the average American than Clinton does

Can you prove it in any sensible way? His presidential campaign has been littered with lies, before that there were old connections inherited by his dad and lots of scams.
From where rhis loyality stem? Would a man loyal to his country, for example, scam young people trying to get an education? Is that what a patriot would do? What would have the founding Fathers thought about such a man?

>But you are probably a pseudo Marxist emotionally child that lets your jealousy of success make you cynical
Or, you know, maybe you could conjure an actual, coherent argument, rather than namecalling people who make legitimate points.

tl;dr: go back to r/thedonald

>being invested enough in the conversation to use the term "counter argument" explicitly and unironically

babbysfirst'debate'.org

yes, lets talk about patriotism, user

Hillary and Podesta pulled strings not only within their own democratic party to win the primaries, but with the main stream media in order to get Trump elected as candidate for the GOP party during the republican primaries because they thought he would be an easily defeatable buffoon.

They literally undermined the entire voting process attempting to push it into their favor

>"...we dont want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more "Pied Piper" candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican party. Pied Piper candidates include, but are not limited to: Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Ben Carson."

>"We need to be elevating these Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the media to take them seriously"

Do you remember how the mainstream media only talked about donald trump during the primaries? then suddenly he was GOP candidate even though nobody said much good about him?

blame Hillary for the Trump prez
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251

that shit blew up in her face tho, didnt it? Not only is she the first female to run for president who is married to a president which congress tried to impeach, but shes the first to run for president to be proven to rig the primaries, and the first to run whos been shown to have cheated during the debates (Donna Brazille was forced to step down for feeding Hillary questions from before the debates)

The only thing that was unfair is how hillary lost after so much rigging and manipulating

If you ask me, attempting to rig your own countries election is not very patriotic

>scam

Signing up for an online seminar class is not a shame you dipshit.

Hillary Clinton and people like her in D.C. Literally sell our industry to forieghn bidders and pass regulations to support the 1% through loopholes and Barrie's to entry squashing competition.

There aren't literally books written about how hillary Clinton treats her staff like a horrible tyrant and despises the average public.

She is close personal friends with Anthony wiener a fucking pedophile and the Posesta's (the biggest lobbyist in D.C.) who are also probably pedophiles based on their "art" preferences

The economy STILL hasn't recovered from 2008, retard.

>Sup Forums is only for shitposting
Go back.

you're an idiot

>believing your post wasn't shit
I was here first.

Are you implying that I'm supporting Hillary?

Tribal politics, ladies and gentlemen.
Too bad that you're too stupid to understand that the elections are over, and that we know can freely talk about the flaws of both candidates without having to be concerned about giving votes to the wrong party by maybe changing 1 or 2 minds here on Sup Forums. We're free, Trump won, which means that we can finally admit it: Trump is a low-life, con-artist, slimy, unpatriotic piece of shit who does not give a fuck about the fellow American.

Saying this does not imply that Hillary is a saint, it's just stating facts about who the US president actually is.

>I have no argument, therefore ad hom

I predicted this would happen.

It was all fun during the election and we were all united, and then boom, Trump has to face the realities of governing, leftist judges overturning his executive orders, dealing with RINOs who refused to vote on a budget with a wall, and who also spent years and years refusing to defund Obamacare even when they had majorities in both the House and Senate and they could have.

The problem isn't Trump, but the establishment GOP who likes the status quo, whom Trump has to deal with, and these shitlib judges. Presidents are not dictators.

I predicted this hangover on the alt-right and on Sup Forums, the dream running into the reality, but the only time I considered jumping off the Trump Train was when he bombed Syria, and I was afraid of WWIII. Everything else is positive, even though we're not getting EVERYTHING we wanted at this VERY SECOND. Again, presidents aren't dictators.

their both complete sacks of shit as far as candidates go, there was no correct answer. it just seemed like you were implying that hillary was a 'patriot'

>First, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.

>Third, I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

ayyyyyyyyy

my point stands

>Trump is a Disney monster

The more time goes on the more I understand why germany went full fascist

delet

Disney monster? what the fuck are you talking about?

this, the jew joking about increasing white male suicide def made me contemplate some Nazi shit, no lie

Look at his ogreish dimensions and Milanias' princess features

Lol at you for not even understanding what the cartoonist was portraying you shallow bitch

Uh.... That Trump is fat with erectile dysfunction (because he's old) and he blames that on Obama?

After he fucked up with Syria, I was doubtful, but he's really done more than what he's said, as he is shilling for the /r/the_donald community for better or for worse.

Killed TPP, so that's good. Honestly, he has been massively obstructed since day 1, so that's gotta put a hamper on shit. Also I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) showed him the Kennedy tapes. Will say this though, Ivanka has gotta go. She is basically Chelsea with better looks.

You are quite obtuse if you don't understand what the cartoonist is doing

This

>only because of his rhetoric

well guess what faggot, immigration is still down and the economy is still up, rhetoric or not

t r y a g a i n

I love how people think that executive orders means he actually accomplished anything. It takes more than that in some cases. It requires actually planning instead of a photo op.

>Gave more $ to Military Industrial complex
>Cut regulations for corporations
>Scared border jumpers, but they'll be back when there is no wall

>congress does everything they can to stop trump
>mass media plays along too
>LOL WHY DIDNT HE DO THE THINGS HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO ;)

gee, i wonder.

its you for being a faggot leftist shill. saged gtfo faggot commie

It's you.

He's already passed the first step in repealing Obamacare

He has not raised my federal income taxes like Hillary would have.

He has been the most pro 2A President since Reagan.

Things he's having trouble with:
The Wall
Muslim Ban.

But it hasn't even been a year in office.

Considering Obama was president for 8 years and oh I don't know, Trump hasn't even been in for one.

Maybe that has something to do with it, I don't know though.