Miami

Sup Forums
Redpill me on Miami
What are your thoughts? Is it a good place to live?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6DnhcKe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fun place to party, shitty place to live. Head north to Lauderdale or Hollywood.

Yes, you don't even need learn English.

Hurricanes and niggers.

Cubans actually.

And this

Haitians are worse.

Hell no. I know you instinctually hate all things black, but Little Haiti is actually a nice little neighborhood.

If you want to starve, open a book shop in Miami. It's a cultureless, prosaic, urban nightmare where it just happens to always be sunny. Also it's going to be underwater in 10 years.

My general opinion of Florida is that it's a spic nigger hell hole where the only whites are wiggers, coalburners and extreme rednecks. Lots of Jews too.

>little Haiti
>nice
You must be from overtown.
The traffic is terrible op, what should be a 20 minute drive to work turns into 1 hour, everyday.
Pic related, my Miami view right now.

How much do you pay?

I can't afford any place to rent in Miami so I have to commute from WPB.

spics, niggers, and spic niggers along with hurricanes, a shitty place to live in

Pay for what exactly? I spend at least $10 dollars on gas a day.

Heres the stadium in op's picture from my angle

We dont like to talk about Florida

Rent

I've lived in miami from 21-23 I'm still 23 moving back in september. It is in my opinion one of the best cities if you want to get shit faced and have lots of sex with girls. So if your in your 20s its an A plus

It's flat Los Angeles.

$800 a month. Use this app called hotpads.

I used to live there. It's ok. I'm Cuban so I fit in pretty well.

>Lauderdale
>Where an elderly woman was thrown into a pool
good choice idiot

Thanks I'll check it out.

I don't think I'd want share a state with the largest concentration of boomers on the planet.

>What is stand your ground law?
He's also not elderly you fucking pussy.

I guess it is ok if you are a latrineo sack of human garbage.

It is not even really part of the USA at this point.

Aside from castle doctrine, Miami is degenerate as fuck. Hard to meet chicks outside of clubs and bars which is lame though.

Too many Jews here too and hardly any white people, mostly white Cubans. Helps to have yellow fever.

yeah its great, no rising ocean levels because no climate change. its a great place to live. coke every where!!!

Miami Fag here, live in The Roads, near Brickell, Fuck off were full, unless you're white.

your moms a nigger

>Helps to have yellow fever.
There's asians there??

>latrineo
Kek

Yeah we have Asians in every major metropolitan area of the US

There's nothing in Miami except for Cubans and old people driving Cadillac XTS's

Any other Miami fag's here possibly interested in opening up an AntiCom chapter?

>major city
it's a shit hole unless you wanna see some niggers get themselves killed in a shootout with equally despicable Puerto Ricans.

I'm not in Miami but close. I'd be down for a Sup Forums meetup or to establish a chapter

Literally fuck everything about this place aside from the food. The food is excellent.

it's LA with humidity

Exactly this, but live in the non-ghetto parts of those cities of you can. Ideal place to live, honestly, since it's right between Miami to the south, and Boca to the north.

Little Haiti is a hellhole. The homeless literally have their own mafia there.

You're right about all those demographics existing, but normal whites are not nearly as marginalized as you think, except maybe in specific parts of Miami. Also missing old retiree whites in the Boca area.

This but if the OP speaks Spanish (assuming so since Mexican flag) he'll fit in.

>commute to Miami from West Palm
Jesus and I thought the commute from Delray was bad. How often do you do that? Worst I've ever had was commuting from Miami to PBG for school one semester.

How do you feel about the "enrichment" there?

If you're Mexican, yes.

I am in Plantation and may be interested in some kind of meetup even though I know it will probably be ruined by autistic fucks openly and loudly saying "nigger" and "spic" around niggers and spics.

You wanna know about Miami?

>As of 2010, those of (non-Hispanic white) European ancestry accounted for 11.9% of Miami's population
>11.9%

Or anti-fa fucking it up.

On another note, how do you FL dudes make a living there? Isn't the job market terrible?

That's terrible. Then take away the jews and it's closer to 5%. Hell hole. Such a shame as it's the only part of the USA with a true tropical climate too.

whites dont belong in the tropics.

GET THE FUCK OUT

Why don't you tell the muds to get out of Sweden or Norway? Besides, southeast Florida is still part of the United States not Central America.

Wanna know something even worse?
Non-hispanic whites were over 80% of the population during the 60's and early 70's
It's a literal replacement

No, Escobar fucked it up forever

>muh ancient Miami culturr

This thread seems about to die so here's a Discord server I set up real quick for this: discord.gg/6DnhcKe

Anyone is South Florida is welcome to join.

Miami seems to be the Sup Forums IRL

I bet if enough of pol moved there or at least joined the police and rescue services we could be it better

Russian and jew mafia as well

If you are rich like Trump is 10/10
If you are poorfaf and have to deal with the Cubans is shit

They all moved to Key West.

That makes a lot of sense actually.