youtube.com/watch?v=SjyZpe2ztEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like Russia as much as the next leaf.

- Good hockey players
- Comfy history and stories
- Similar glorious climate
- Delicious food and drink
- Hot traditional women

But celebrating the fratricidal war that caused the white race's demise should be mourned, not celebrated in (((communist))) style.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjyZpe2ztEw

>flag

what a cuck

>flag
Euro's little foster child

recieve recieve recieve but no pay pay pay

I don't get the different tunic colors. So apparently the white are Logistics and blue high-collared ones are Signal Corps?

Hello Russian rape baby

>didn't even fly the jets
meh

ITT putinbots argue with newfags

>Dont celebrate the time where through massive loss of life saved the exsistance of the russian people
fuck off lad

I don't get the red alert tier uniforms.

I'm actually a real russian.

You treacherous cuck, your poor kraut ancestors are ashamed, oh wait, your probably a durka.

why treacherous?
I'm Russian myself, my grandpas were fighting in WW2 on Soviet Side.

My Gramps flew some phat IL2 and bombed Germshits.

>white race's demise should be mourned, not celebrated
Soviets mourned the fallen soldiers before, now we kinda celebrate the defeat of fascism
I couldn't care less about the "white people" as a group. The fight and sacrifice were justified because now Russians still speak Russian, live in a sovereign nation and have their own identity.

>Stalin and Communism saved the Russian people.
Good Goy!
>Eastern Europe and Russia aren't still recovering from communism
>WW2 didn't start the collapse of western civilization.

Less (((hollywood))) history retard.

seems russia isnt so great if you live in germany

im having a hard time believing an occupation by the Germans could have been much worse than what the Soviets put their people through.

>he doesn't have a residence in two countrys using the currency of one country to live in the other like a Tsar

lmao poorfag cuckold.

LITERALLY RETARDED NATION

>imblying i cant live or i wast living for few months abroad

not poor at all

>bluepilled by cold war propaganda about muh ebil soviets

This.

It was scared kids fighting scared kids for autistic assholes. There was no glory in that war.

Both sides lost. Only (((one))) emerged victorious from far behind the front lines.

Happy victory day Russians

yay the communists won yay fuck nupol

And is a total shit hole runned by corrupt assholes whose social values are fascist but run a country on leftist economics.

Wanna live in Russia for the rest of your life? Or are you going to take the route of millions of Russian citizens who immigrated to western multi-ethic countries?