When and why did it become acceptable to hate whites and males?

the 1960s?

When Jews took power.

When George Zimmerman, who is a white male, murdered Trayvon Martin, the black defenseless child.

I could give a fuck less who hates me.

It's not, they'll find out.

This

One and the same

I think it's "couldn't"

It didn't, this is just Sup Forums's typical overreaction to a noisy minority. These people would be irrelevant if it weren't for faggots on Sup Forums constantly giving them attention, which underscores how Sup Forums is truly the flipside of the SJW coin. You are the same as your pic, OP.

When Mccarthy failed

Psssst... A lion should not be concerned for the opinions of mice

lol you post this very well knowing you are wrong. Sup Forums is not the reason mainstream media is reporting on this sick movement in a positive light.

So you give sum fucc?

how is it still standing?

Nah. If we didn't sperg out this shit would continue to grow unchecked.

Like I care what fags,commies, immigrants or women think about me.

Be a fucking man and dominate your fucking life.

And kill all the fags commies and immigrants you can find.

SIEG HEIL

Jesus. Look at that fucking creature. The apex of liberal
"evolution":
1. Morbidly obese as fuck.
2. Can't tell if male or female. (as if it matters)
3. Has "fuck white people" pasted over its rolls of lard.
4. Smug look.
5. Problem glasses.

I'm sure that's an (often used) dinner bell off to the left.

1. when feminism got the major boost during the sexual revolution in the 60's. it was more secretive and they had plausible deniability though and slowly started to organize from there
2. throughout the 90's until obama they pushed a lot of laws that were anti-white male slowly under the idea of equality and fairness. they got lots of control and really hurt white males
3. towards the end of obama they thought republicans couldn't ever hold the white house again and unleashed their complete hatred for white men thinking they had won

Nah, that's what I thought it was at first too. I believed that maybe we were getting in so deep that we were seeing shit that the normies wouldn't see for years... That is until I started paying attention to Facebook, which was meant to help me decompress from Sup Forums.

White centric racism is mainstream. The normies know about it and are fighting against it. This shit is out in the open and no one is trying to hide it.

Do you think a TV show called Dear Black People would ever be allowed to exist?

this everyone is taught to be offended except white males

if a girl is called bossy, feminists will storm the school and protest the word "bossy", if a minority is offended, people get fired, if a white boy is called "cunt" "twat" "prick" "little shit" and he gets upset he is told to grow thicker skin and that he isn't entitled to not be treated like that

b-but she's white...

Keep telling yourselves that. It's hilarious that Sup Forums's narrative is to accuse those they hate of 'identity politics', while they are equally obsessed with the exact same thing.

As your boy would say: Sad!

when I see the guy wearing it is white it is kinda like yeah, fuck white people actually

>These people would be irrelevant if it weren't for faggots on Sup Forums constantly giving them attention

Nobody here runs the media, or is giving them government money via "art grants".

use his body as fuel to keep the ovens hot

Turn on CNN or any other major news channel. Go read the New York Times. People who hate straight white males may be a minority, but they are not irrelevant. It's so pervasive that you can't get away from it.

Saddest thing about that pic is that it is in South Africa. They completely flipped a countries views in 1 generation.

>towards the end of obama they thought republicans couldn't ever hold the white house again and unleashed their complete hatred for white men thinking they had won

Yep

Don't worry guys, these fatties will become the majority in coming decade in USA

#fatlivesmatter

It's numerically a small proportion of people but it's the people that hold cultural power

it's hilarious the mental gymnastics you go through to qualify OP's pic as "normal" in your head. Enjoy the little shavings of silver rabbi gave you.

>It's hilarious that Sup Forums's narrative is to accuse those they hate of 'identity politics

>I'm new and I read an article about the """""alt-right"""" I'm an expert on Sup Forums now which is one person I win

Kys

Sup Forums isn't one person. I have non-white wife and mixed race kids. I'm not racist, bro... I'm just not blind to the racism of others.

>Do you think a TV show called Dear Black People would ever be allowed to exist?

One day, Canada....one day.

Nobody's saying it's normal. It's something the vast majority of normal (ie. not tumblr or T_D) people would gawk and laugh at and go the fuck on with their day.

Memes have indoctrinated you with a persecution complex comparable to that of cult members. Please dwell on that for a few minutes.

>white people fuck

Sounds nice enough.

FUCK OFF KIKE

if Sup Forums disappeared tomorrow, by magic and we all went back to fapping to hentai and playing FPS all day, do you think all these people on social media who do shit like the OP's picture would say that's it battle won and start dressing normally and turn back into 70s era mainstream democrats? These people don't even know who the fuck we are. The really "sad" thing is that logic as fallacious and retarded as yours is constantly allowed to pass without people taking the time to fuck it into pieces completely like this and idiots like you start thinking people fall for it

When the fat feminists grew hungry for Arabian cock, virtue signalled them over as refugees and found out they didn't even try to rape them because they were too ugly.

>Sup Forums is one person
>your boy

Haven't you read the rule about lurking for 6 months before posting?

>let that sink in
>preaching about persecution complex to white people whom are the alleged culprit of everyone else's persecution complex

Pray-tell who these normal people are because there are none left.

>Sup Forums is one person
I want identity politics for white people

this is the real beauty of marxism. since before we were born they've been slowly pushing anti-white male narrative in the west and getting more laws and control to ruin white males. they almost had complete victory but blew it with gamergate, blm, and how insane they went against trump.

like if they weren't so full of hatred for white men during the trump election then i wouldn't have believed it either, but they just were literally screaming you're a fucking white male. like i thought those sjw saying it was crazy, but then you notice that the entire establishment and marxist/leftist people really want to murder white men.

really freaky as fuck. i was really liberal before i saw them unmask this election

When the nazis lost

> will become
When was the last time you visited burgerland poo?

>oh look, its more "if you kill your enemies, they win" logic