Childfree the ultimate res pill

Who here is living the ultimate redpilled life?

Me. Fuck kids and stupid motherfuckers who want to be doomed to less money, less freedom, less time to have fun and more burden thrown upon themselves.

You'll regret it later when you die alone

i support your decision, dont reproduce

Shit nigga I ain't got no kids neitha. You cain say he mine. Fuck outta hee.

Yeah okay buddy. Because your kids always end up being there for you.

My two little ones are the greatest thing that ever has, and most likely will, ever happen to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ALL DIE ALONE

CHILDREN = SLAVES UNLESS YOU WANT TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND START KILLING YOUR SLAVE OWNERS AND THEIR PAWNS

Having kids is the greatest happiness in life..people who dont have kids are legit lazy degenerate atheists and greedy scumbag liars.

Dude you wanna party thats what your 20s are for.

Party...turn 28....knock up some sexy bitch...marry her...and have a great life

Pretty simple

I didn't realise I wanted a family until I turned 32. Now I have to find a girl in her early 20's to settle down with. Everyone my age is all dried up or divorced or both.

Just don't be a shitty dad.
Have you ever seen a childless old person? Very sad.

I support your decision. Don't reproduce.

This.

Promoting childfree life for whites is exactly what (((they))) want. Same with MGTOW. Both of these lifestyles are to further white genocide.

Get a good woman and fucking breed you faggots. We need soilders for the future race war.

sagesagesage

Oh, I've already reproduced. Fuck them though. They're with they're mother.

These neckbeards that make threads like this and become mgtow are the bottom 30% of men that will never breed. They're basically genetic junk that women don't want.

I'm sure you were a great father and partner. Definitely not your fault that your circumstances are as they are.

It's not my fault. I didn't know I wouldn't give a shit about them. People told me I'd change when I had them. Truth is I think they're the ones that suck. I'm actually pretty cool.

((()))

Basically just what I expected.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL.

POO IN LOO