IT'S HAPPENING Thailand bomb leaves at least 50 injured at Pattani Big C store as double explosion

youtube.com/watch?v=BlXU6VrDL1I

citizens of the world please help us.
Today we are under attack by muslim again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1GBjQnceaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=c1GBjQnceaA

Macron says you should get used to it.

Thai Government are too pussy to deal with these muslim scum.Please help us.These muslim scum are killing Thai People everyday.USA, Europe, everyone please do something.

You can thank us later

Why Muslims can't live in peace with the rest of the world?

>all those women with veils on

You're too far gone.

Urban or turban?

>50 dead dog-eating, cross-dressing, pencil-dick,orkish-speaking,foul-smelling chinks
Oh no!, what will the world do now without those valuable people!

>Europe
>please do something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
>cries in a corner

Did Thailand miss their IMF payment?

Ideology founded on the idea of establishing islamic rule on foreign lands. Same goes for every other expansionalist sect

deus vult

We can't help you. All our media has brainwashed people into thinking Islam is friendly and safe despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Take up arms and fight to the death user

there is no one left to help you brother

now we are truly lost

Are the ladyboys OK? We need to protect them.

Why are there Muslims in Thailand ?

Because you didn't vote Le Pen

Purge of muslims when?

We have our own problems. Start sweeping the sand off your streets.

If anything our burger army will bomb your army's airfields in favor of the terrorists. Best not to ask for our help.

Stay strong Thai bros, we could help you take down the mussies.... if you pay us in curry and soapy massages.

>citizens of the world please help us.
but what can we do?

Couldn't care less about asian abbos.

yeah mate, i wouldnt expect Europe to do anything lol

>t. monkey abbo

thai gov wont fuck around with Muslims they will just round em up and burn them in the mosq like the good old days

Official list of countries Sup Forums cares about

Anything else is a non-habbening

Do we know how many dead

This Ameribro gets it. Better deal with your internal problems yourself than ask help from America, for now. You'll be dealing with (((them)))

Fuck, the sad thing is that nothing is going to happen; Its going to happen again and again,
wtf is wrong with Buddhists

JUST FUCKING BAN ISLAM ALREADY our neighbor burma has done it

I'm not seeing North Korea included there

Why not Korea ㅠㅠ

Must covert like sweden.

Fuckoff Kwang, we have enough problems with muslims ourselves, sort your own shit out.

not south africa desu; I feel bad for the whites there

None but at least 50 injured

truly imponderable

Aren't you guys ruled by military?

just accept your diversity fun.We in Europe have done it.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Become like . Ashin Wirathu (spelling?) has it right

Become like Burma. I dont why it got deleted

you seem to forgot Israel there

>expansionalist sect
or nation.

Religion of peace is in Thailand lol

Yes but fot this case they are too pussy to deal with muslim scum so they did nothing and it will happen again and again and again...

Stop trying to take away their kratom user, and maybe they won't be blowing shit up.

>citizens of the world

the official stance on this shit from most western countries' governments right now is

Get used to it.

True but thinking about it... what's the difference between a nation and a large sect?

But does anyone really care about Thailand?

you guys have habbenings there daily

>do something about it

heh we can send you half a million more to your quietest neighborhoods.

get used to it ;)

I like Thai food tbqh

But Thai ladyboys are the best user so you should .

>Thailand
Sorry, no fucks given. Come join the first world, or at least shake a fist at North Korea if you want to be relevant.

I am an Atheist and I believe Buddhism is the best religion there is. I am sorry you have to suffer from the violence your muslim minority does. Stay strong Thailand, and never give up to their demands.

Dude, the whole world is suffering from these savages and is too cucked to do something.
We are in this together.

these things are fucking tasty. especially if served with that peanut sauce.

Ladyboy Anti-Muslim Spec Ops when?

>Spain removed
It's true

so, i hate to say this but my initial reaction is "I don't care"

taking the time to write this post forces me to think about it enough to care a little, but after Le Pen's blowout I just don't care. The Bataclan attack hurt, but honestly, if ISIS does another attack like that tomorrow, 90% of the casualties will be collaborators, so I feel more apathy/nihilism than I'd like to on the matter.

this x1000, fuck the jews

if you dont understand this comment get educated on the serbian war

Those Muslims are going to pay your pensions boyo. Get used to it.