I'm about to become a father, how do i subtly redpill my daughter so something like picture related never happens

I'm about to become a father, how do i subtly redpill my daughter so something like picture related never happens.

PS. my wife is a liberal, i did the mistake of never talking about politics with her before we married. That's why i want to do it inconspicuously so she can't counter educate her.

Inclination towards religion and politics is a somewhat heritable trait sadly. There's a better than average chance your daughter will turn out like your wife and be a liberal. That said, working as a cashier at a grocery store in the poor part of town in my teens made me hate all poor people and turned me into a staunch conservative. Just make her get a job and once she pays taxes it will resove itself.

Redpill your wife first. Yes, it may not end well for you, but you've been foolish to avoid it until now, and your daughter is more likely to take her mother's politics than you.

Based but why is boomer racism so bland and uninformed? Why is everything they do to such a shit standard?

This situation probably arose from this girl's father never being around, leading her natural impulses to seek masculine security. From the text, he sounds like a violent asshole too. Her indifference to the situation could be attributed to the fact that she could secure the security and affection she craved from her father from a black man, and as such what use was her father to her now?

Women tend to date their fathers OP. The best way to prevent your daughters from dating niggers is to not be a nigger yourself.

You're safe in Portugal, majority of shitskins

> i did the mistake of never talking about politics with her before we married
how?Even when I avoid the topic, people still imply their political views when we speak.

My gf has said she's become more racist after dealing with non-whites just at a bloody bank, most liberals don't have jobs? Is that why they love niggers?

Look at her, her dad is a Hispanic. Don't have the link but it was confirmed by the last name. He was probably busy working to support her and her thirteen siblings.

Mexicans hate blacks more than whites.

Have her watch 1 episode of cops with you everytime you eat dinner. She'll be asking you what "dindu nuffin" means by the 3rd episode

There is literally nothing you can do.
Be a good dad...love her...and pray

Make her get a job..that could help

>Make her get a job
>a female
Why the fuck is this a good idea in your head?

You guys are truly disgusting. She goes with a guy and takes a photo, the father disowns her and you all are ok with it because you are ignorant? DO you think all black people are bad people? Idiots, maybe your daughter will ba raped by a white daughter. But then maybe you'll blame "muh jew" propaganda. Retards.
My wifes ex boyfriend is black and sure it didn't work out between them but they didn't have problems. No he didn't rape her, no he didn't hit her. When she broke up with him he was like anyone and they are still good friends. You guys are idiots with no real life experience.

>inb4 20 (You)'s
I fucking pray you get only 1 and that's me telling you how shitty that proxy/shitpost combo is now.

What? You are the one making shit posts and why would I use proxys?
Kan du prata Svenska eller? Tro mig, google translate kan inte hantera det Svenska språket på min nivå. And that means I am Swedish, google translate won't type Swedish that well. Idiot, enjoy your echo chamber. Fuck off brit!

Nice pasta

Good red pill is to slowly introduce like subversion. Obviously don't call it that but show her what is going on in the media / celebrity circles. It's reached crazy levels lately and anyone with a fucking brain can see it.

Ducking Jew autocorrect - KIKE

I don't know what this would mean in a Portugese context, but the idea is to subtly demystify and deprecate black culture from early on. If you go full 1488 there's a chance it could backfire and turn them into forbidden fruit. I guess you could make a point of mentioning plenty of news items involving black poverty and criminality in passing, though your wife would be working against you. In general your goal is to make them seem dirty violent and poor without explicitly calling them those things, basically feeding her stories and ideas that naturally lead to those conclusions without outright saying them.

Really? Because I got the exact same result, grammatically and everything, from google translate by simply typing in what you did only in English. Lel, get a NK proxy or a Vatican one if you wanna be a proxyfag, then don't just post shitty pasta.

Redpills are best taken naturally and not digitally. Nogs are best studied in the field.

I'd watch her wet pussy wrapped around a black cock.

Oh sure, it may give them greater first hand experience with shitskins but career women are detrimental to society in their own way.

I'd suggest turning her into a housewife in an ideal world, damn near impossible in this society, but we certainly don't need any more career women, that's for sure.

No you didnt faggot racist. Hilarious how you idiots are deluding yourself in your bubble. go out in the real world and see how people actually think about these things. You are a dying minority