Black People

What can we do to solve the black violence problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKbSLu9ABaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C42QYOvRif0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of shitty Chinese/Russian knockoff is that pistol?

Enslave them again

Give them more welfare, college scholarships, and jobs via affirmative action.

Give him a real gun so he can murder his own kind better.

Let's deport them to Africa.

youtu.be/XKbSLu9ABaQ

Let them continue. They'll have to run out eventually.

negrocaust by way of building gates around the inner cities and letting them sort it out amongst eachother.
they're already killing eachother in record numbers, why cant we expedite the process?

>Vaccinations (read: Sterilization)

This. Only way to solve it. What we should have done in the first place. And we don't even have to pay much to ship them back, just buy a bullet for each one to motivate them to pay for it themselves.

Considering the date on this image, there is a strong possibility this young man is dead by now.

Blacks are good at taking out themselves. Just don't be close to them. The higher the density of blacks, the bigger the bang.

Put them in Cali , bomb the fault line, Watch from drones as there can be only 1 high-nigger .

They will be KANGZS

passive eugenics, just stop feeding them and the shittiest ones will die

Let them have Glocks like your pic related.

>Africa still exists

Pic related

Genocide

>American deports niggers to Africa
>they all flood France as refugees thanks to Macron

Let the spics and nigs battle it out. Should make for good television

Any answers that dont involve deportation or genocide?

The same thing you should do to solve pit bull problem. LEARN TO TRAIN THEM PROPERLY

I'd prefer Europe not get BLACKED!, but there is little I can do about it as an American. It is up to Europe to save itself. As long as there are no more niggers in America, I don't give a damn how many niggers there are in the world or how they are distributed. Maybe Europeans will wake up and take care of their nigger problem themselves.

Education and positive role models without attacking other races or affirmative action. Black people are intelligent, but their current culture sees intelligence as a weakness in comparison to toughness.

The wheels of change are already in motion. They have contributed a lot to America and they have the same potential as anybody else.

Marxify/Feminize them.

Their fertility rates are officially below replacement and falling. This is good.

Right now, my age group, 18 - 25, is a huge youth bulge for niggers because of their baby boom in the 90s.

In the future, there will be a lot less.

>their baby boom in the 90s
What caused this?

Not really, that's the only solution desu. The only Final Solution, that is. I mean you could be nice about it like another user mentioned and just passively euthenize them by cutting govern,ent subsidies, or slightly more actively by sterilization. As much as I dislike Planned Parenthood, apparently Negros use their sterilization and abortion services more frequently than whites.

/thread

*a lot fewer

>In the future, there will be a lot less.

have you seen the amount of interracial couples here? the white man is declining, in 2050 americas gonna be a bunch of mulato looking kids

Niggers flourish (nigger standards) under high crime environments. The 90's had a massive spike in crime, and you can see this in the hip-hop of the 90's. But they're feminizing increasingly, and I've been able to see this personally through the years. Many are feminists, and probably will become childless or have 2 children at most. Niggers tend to have more kids, but their having less and less. Get them in school by whatever means, and shove faggotry down their throat. This is easier because they're prone to "equality" and Marxism because of they're basically a criminal class.

Lace illicit drugs with HIV or some shit. Massive decline in degeneracy

Which is why (You) find a white girl, and have many white children. Quit complaining, and start doing.

>Lace illicit drugs with HIV or some shit.

you do know white people are in the middle of a heroin epidemic rght, lol user you just killed the whites...congrats

Nothing can be done, they worship Khorne and bathe in endless bloodshed

lol Im black, i just find these white chimp-out threads entertaining.

but dont worry ill do my part and fuck as many white girls as i can. no worries

Degenerates are degenerates at the end of the day. What do I care if some white heroin addicts end up face down? They had it coming

>What can we do to solve the black violence problem, Sup Forums?

White violence.

Mandatory sterilization

Replace prison with free labour enforced by the state

Seems to be a Hi-Point, also known as the poor mans hand grenade.

Stop subsidizing their existence.

This, killing off addicts is a very good thing

we tried it before, just before the civil war with the colony of Liberia. most of the ungrateful bastards refused their free ride back home and basically caused the civil war

didnt know they made the pistols in anything other than 'black'

Slavery is the only way to save them from themselves

Or incentivized sterilization. Literally offer $1500 for "vasectomy research"

I can already see the ad plastered buses

Pot metal comes in all colours.

Americans should use the Jewish method and convince blacks that they need to behave like normal people through a mediatic brainwashing.

Become a libertarian

The whitest states need to get public banking setup like North Dakota. Then issue credit from the tax base. THEN pay the nigtards to become expats.
Same deal for immigrants. We're the only ones that can't take advantage of our ever printable reserve currency.

A crusade

Is it really a problem? BLM seems to be on the right track. Pull the police out and let god do his work.

Hunnid dollar bill finish

give them better guns so they can kill each other faster

This. We have created black idiocracy by feeding them. Welfare means that the dumbest get to breed like rabbits.

Sorry, you seem to be in the wrong place.

Get rid of them.
Obviously the most effective means is to cull them.

A more socially acceptable option is a one time cash payment + revocation of citizenship + repatriation to Africa where they can be kangs in a guise of reparations. Could probably make offers upward of 200k and still come out ahead within a few years.

Deport them all, Kill who resist.

yo is dat a glock 40 he gots there?

niggerlicious jelly as fuck

Let them kill themselves until only the sensible ones are left. Then give those ones their own ethno-state.

yeah... eugenics via abortion was a good start and is the current leading killer of niggers behind other niggers. There is no way we could implement forced sterilization but perhaps one time 5-10k payment for optional sterilization. Also, we currently give a stipend for people to live in Alaska. I would propose a program (you know how niggers LOVE programs) to pay a monthly stipend plus travel for nignogs to move to Liberia.

There is nothing we can do about this generation but it's a start for our children and grandchildren.

Cutoff most welfare for single moms but make abortions very cheap and readily available.

Genocide is the only option at this point. Enslave the semi non-degenerate ones, as few of them as there are.

We ship them to africa and then we won't have a problem with black violence

You want an actual solution? Incentivize voluntary sterilization, its the only way.

We pay roughly $30k/yr for every little niglet they pop out. We could give each adult nig $50k cash for a nip and tuck and save untold billions, theyd be doing it voluntarily while getting a new set of rims and the black population nearly vanishes in a few years. Only the best of the best nigs would refuse and only the worst of the worst whites would accept, its a win win all around.

Put a wall around black communities and let every day be a purge like from those The Purge movies for them and give them a thousand dollar for every kill, problem should take care of itself in no time.

Create a ideologic concept of Jerusalem for black people in Africa.

Make it so that not every black man is worth to enter such place. Make them work for it. Spread the propaganda.

Watch those niggas work their ass of so they can get a ticket to the promised land, because they are so much better than us and do not deserve to be near such a low race as whites.

Problem solved

Seriously, stop feeding them and don't balk when somebody shoots one in the face for trying to steal their shit or beat them, and the problem will go away. FYI, the war on drugs is also a backdoor subsidy for niggerdom.

Shanequa isn't going to let "Muh Dick!" fly if she's not getting a fat check for every kid she pops out and sees Ashanique and her brood starve to death. When Jamal gets shot in the face for robbing a waffle house, he takes himself out of the gene pool. One to two generations of that shit and niggers won't be degenerate.

All it takes is some tough love.

We need to drop welfare.

We should introduce blacks and teach them the ways of the free market, and then their communities can become paradises.

We need to stop promoting their shit culture. The liberal media promotes this thug life mentality.

even the africans dont want them

uh what about just quitting being racist and generating an educated and accepting society

Completely scrap child benefit so their kids starve.

Dindu Nuffin-In-Chief

get rid of the blacks

Drug dealing is the one job where blacks in the ghetto can make a lot of money. Listen to any rap song and thats all they talk about is being a 'G'. There is no order like in the Mexican cartels as to who can sell drugs so they constantly shoot each other for control of territory. There is no way to stop it, there is too much money involved, its impossible to stop drug use.

We should do an experiment. Give every nigger in a nigger neighborhood a gun for 2 days. Now give every white person in a white neighborhood a gun for a week. Who will have more murders and robberies with the guns given to . I said 2 days for blacks that way they can't complain about it being too long if a period so I have then their affirmative action

Stop oppressing them. Help them by increasing welfare so they can get that first step up the ladder.

Stop killing african americans. They are people too. Often better than you too!

Fuck you, beaner. You shitskins are all the same. Narco culture and nigger culture are the same disease.

Slavery is a piss poor system of labor. Southern planters fell behind their Northern counterparts during slavery's heyday in the US because slavery is such a poor economic system.

You DO NOT want to own your labor. It just creates hardships for you down the line and prevents you from specializing solely in your product.

See the parts of Africa where chattel slavery is still common. Generations of slaves as well as slave owners are entrenched in poverty in Western Africa (specifically Mauritania and the Western Sahara region) where sub-Saharan groups have been owned by Arab groups for centuries. There exist no small number of slave owners that can barely afford to feed themselves.

The bottom line is slavery is horrible economics!!!!

Actual, non-edgy answer: Make them wealthy enough that they don't spend all their time on the streets where violence has become the cultural norm.

People with easier lives generally commit less crime.

Incentivize intact homes. By that I mean reduce or get rid of welfare so there are actual consequences for splitting families or having kids out of wedlock so you don't have as many leeches on the government.

>There is no way to stop it
Hamsterdam
youtube.com/watch?v=C42QYOvRif0

you'd have to change black people.

Have you never met a drug dealer? They are usually wealthy and lead a pretty laid back life...

>People with easier lives generally commit less crime.
True, but wealthy blacks still commit more crime than poor whites.

>usually wealthy
Not any dealer I've met, even the ones who are middle-aged and married with children. Besides, in your example it seems that the laid back lifestyle requires committing crimes to maintain. If it could be maintained without the risk of breaking the law, there would be no reason to do so.

While this would be a good thing long term, this welfare and gang warfare has been going on for three generations. I guarantee it has had a biological effect on inner city blacks. Any epigenetics that is advantageous for "Muh Dick" and violence has been flipped on for it. Any genes that would lend a person to be a violent thug has been selected for. These aren't huge changes, and it is a safe bet that there was enough variation in the population for a population wide shift to happen very rapidly.

RWDS

Subvert them into renouncing their citizenship of this evil white supremacist country.

Get the CIA to stop with their mind control experiments on the niggers. Legalize drugs, so they don't have to steal or deal.

legalize canabis,this will make them calm

>Besides, in your example it seems that the laid back lifestyle requires committing crimes to maintain
That is true from the rich to the poor. Life is not designed in any way to be easy.

>Not any dealer I've met
Not that I make a habit of meeting them in every state I visit, I've never met one making less than $100k/year.

This is the only way to solve niggers problem. Be criminal is embedded in their culture, there's no much difference between current africans and american niggers.

On a serious note, why have the 'blacks' who hate 'whites' so much and clearly loathe the U.S not emigrated back to Africa? Honestly, I know of none that have, if they hate us and hate it here so much why do they stay?

I think we all know, but I mean come on, they could atleast TRY to carve something out for themselves. The nation of Islam wants to turn Georgia into an all black country... why don't they just go invade some African country and take over its government, problem solved for them.