Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

CNN:(picture above)
Fox News:
>A 15-year-old boy left behind a suicide note before he was killed by police officers after pointing a BB gun at them in a high school parking lot in the dark, San Diego police said Monday.

>Police found the note on the Torrey Pines High School student and believe he called police and pointed the BB gun at them so he would be shot, Assistant Police Chief Brian Ahearn told The Associated Press.

>The teenager called 911 shortly before 3:30 a.m. to ask officers to check on the welfare of an unarmed boy in front of the school, according to authorities.

Perfect example of how news can be skewed. Either way, the cops aren't at fault; when you point something that looks like a gun at officers and you don't put the gun down after they clearly yell "DROP THE GUN. DROP THE WEAPON OR I'LL SHOOT", you get killed to death because cops are trained to treat something that looks like a gun as an actual gun and they don't have time to figure out if it's real or not since they can start shooting at any moment. Its not that hard.

Thoughts and opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/14/west-virginia-officer-says-was-fired-for-not-shooting-armed-black-man.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>killed to death
what did he mean by this

That's just me being an autismo

The officers should be put in trial for murder. There's no reason to shoot at a kid that only has a BB gun, it barely even hurts and couldn't even come close to killing someone.

But Sup Forums will probably somehow defend these pigs. Pathetic.

The cops are the victim in this story. If you're going to commit suicide, do it quietly at home.

I know right? Waste of bullets. Should have kicked his head in instead.

>he wanted to die and was successful
>police officers did what they are trained to do

i feel badly for the officers.

>there is no reason to shoot a kid that only has a BB gun
>There is no reason to shoot someone that is waving a gun around with the clear intent to kill, god forbid you do not recognize the type of gun (which is impossible to know unless you open the gun up and look into the reloading chamber, especially with BB gun models that look like others kind of rifles. And even then it could be .22 which look very similar to most BB guns), its caliber, the age of the perp and the possible social repercussion in the couples of second that happens between the realization that the perp is indeed armed, that he is showing himself aggressive toward the intervening cops and is pointing said firearm toward the cops with clear intent to shoot.

I hope you were baiting, but fuck, its peoples like you who make me supportive of cops, since you're so eager to talk out of your ass about situation you obviously have no knowledge of.

Assuming they knew it was a BB gun. Lol faggot

If a well organized group of men, funded and backed by local taxpayers are utterly unable to decipher when they're being rused into killing a 15 year-old, they don't deserve the power they have, simply that.

>but real life is sooooo hard

Right, which is why other professions like architecture and engineering face serious consequences when they make mistakes leading to death or othe types of serious harm. Police assess situations within their limiting framework and then "reason" their way out of mistakes by shrouding them under the legal process.

>If a well organized group of men, funded and backed by local taxpayers are utterly unable to decipher when they're being rused into killing a 15 year-old
Uh, they did decipher it ya fucktard. When someone pulls a gun on you there isn't time for analysis. You sound like someone who has never been in a fistfight talking about what you would have done and sounding like and idiot that doesn't realize at that point you *only* react; thinking comes later when the crisis is over.

That is such a retarded statement, I'm stunned.

Ain't like they found the suicide note BEFORE the kid was gunned down, you brainless idiot. Never heard of suicide by cops?

And now you're apples and oranges, great job mate, 10/10 pretty good, here is your (you)

>There's no reason to shoot at a kid has pointed gun at you, except it literally being your job and what you were trained to do and that you could be fired for fucking up your job and not shooting.
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/14/west-virginia-officer-says-was-fired-for-not-shooting-armed-black-man.html

Jesus Christ people actually think like this

>while giving the male commands
I know I'm not Anglo, but the casualization of 'male' instead of man or boy to the point that newspapers now use it seems extremely weird to me. Men and women are responsible citizens. Males and females seem like just some hominid subspecies adapted to a consumerist landscape that recognizes them by their sexual characteristics rather than their position within society.

I have a BB gun complete with red dot laser. From 25yd away, there's no way you would know it was fake, and if I run around pointing it at cops, I'd fully expect to be shot

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

definitely. all they had to do was shoot him in the leg to incapacitate him, or chest if they were using 9mm

they switched from teen to male when he got violent

Police always shoot for center mass. To shoot anywhere else is too risky

No cop would risk a leg or arm shot when confronting a shooter. Also, most cops use .40 S&W

You're retarded, wow.

Make a risky decision that a suspect is armed with an unloaded weapon and your judgement turns out to be correct. Then... you get fired for it. I applaude the officer's bravery, but the comments are pretty disheartening.

Suicide by cop. Not exactly unheard of. Why cops were going to tasers, to foil such people. But I guess the cops are giving up and if you want to die they don't give a shit anymore.

You call the cops you're rolling the dice. They just as soon shoot you as look at you. I guess that's what the boy was betting on. Looks like he won that bet.

This is why I'm going to become a cop. The thought of murdering somebody gets me hard.