OBAMA

OBAMA

HAS

SPOKEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_IRS_Scandal_052113.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama_Wahhabist_Fundraising_Empire_101112.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803089/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712342/
bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-11-63
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=bzSz14dOrC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are we heading towards shadowrun irl?

>what do you mean you want real meat, chummer?

Fucking nigger.

Should be out chasing lions not being on my internet.

>AYO MANE HOL UP YOU'LL NEED TO BE EATIN' BUGS AND SHIET BRUH

Obamas fiance Wahhabists

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_IRS_Scandal_052113.pdf

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama_Wahhabist_Fundraising_Empire_101112.pdf

NO MORE MEAT YOU STUPID GOYIM! Lower your testosterone so you can become beta like Indians and get replaced by shitskins even faster!

Maybe we should just kill the niggers, Indians, and a good chunk of Chink.

He's right you know

>Meat intake and mortality: a prospective study of over half a million people

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803089/

>There were 47,976 male deaths and 23,276 female deaths during 10 years of follow-up. Men and women in the highest versus lowest quintile of red (HR 1.31, 95% CI 1.27-1.35; HR 1.36, 95% CI 1.30-1.43, respectively) and processed meat intake (HR 1.16, 95% CI 1.12-1.20; HR 1.25, 95% 1.20-1.31, respectively) had elevated risks for overall mortality. Regarding cause-specific mortality, men and women had elevated risks for cancer mortality for red (HR 1.22, 95% CI 1.16-1.29; HR 1.20, 95% CI 1.12-1.30, respectively) and processed meats (HR 1.12, 95% CI 1.06-1.19; HR 1.11, 95% CI 1.04-1.19, respectively). Furthermore, CVD risk was elevated for men and women in the highest quintile of red (HR 1.27, 95% CI 1.20-1.35; HR 1.50, 95% CI 1.37-1.65, respectively) and processed meat (HR 1.09, 95% CI 1.03-1.15; HR 1.38, 95% CI 1.26-1.51, respectively). When comparing the highest to the lowest quintile of white meat intake, there was an inverse association for total mortality, and cancer mortality, as well as all other deaths for both men and women.

Meat is not healthy, not even mentioning the energy waste its production and maintenance costs. The less meat eaten the healthier, and generally better off, the planet will be

Isn't there a gentleman's agreement to shut the fuck up after losing the presidency? why is the guy still yapping around like he's still in office?

take my my meat from my cold dead hands you fucking globalist scum

>>Meat is not healthy
get fucked, have you seen the average vegan?

Obama isn't a gentleman, he's a nigger. It's why he was actively campaigning for Hillary during his Presidency.

this

stop eating cows, start eating niggers.

Overpopulation is just a myth, goy. We just need everyone to stop acting like humans so our collective waste doesn't kill us all. Yes it's a byproduct of how many people are on the planet, but it's dumb to think that overpopulation is a problem. We can still fit 20 billion more people if we all just start cycling everywhere and eating only soy.

Let's do it. Let's add 20 billion more people. All you have to do is get rid of things that make life pleasant.

Literally nothing wrong with eating properly prepared insects you limo wristed faggot

OK great so we can let the 3rd world and China go ahead and eat insects while people living in the first world will continue eating red meat, thanks!

I love me some soykaf

if they take my meat ill take their lifes
theres borders you just cant cross

Im going to eat a nice fact burrito right now. TAKE THAT OBAMA

Sure. Make for example China turn away from meat first and I'm all ears. If not, then fuck off with your non-meat bullshit.
I'm will not stop eating the most delicious food on earth, just because "we have to save animals and nature", if China can just pump out 10 million more meat eaters a year.

meanwhile in Serbia we eat this every day

So you're saying the world should eat more meat?
Will do... Because what ever that nigger says, we should do the opposite. Clear as day.

Sure we could. I'm pretty certain you could also move 10 bunkbeds into your flat and stack african migrants there. You could all eat tofu together and then share a small bathroom, because overpopulation is so great you know? Have you ever considered that not shitting out babies might increase the overall quality of living?

Yes very good Obama, let the scientists put more chemicals in our food instead of getting pure proteins from nature.

Just fuck off already obongo, your legacy is already almost dead

>muh protein
Why are people so retarded? We survived for millennia without eating meat. It's really not that complicated to get proteĆ­nas from other sources

Maybe you should stop eating all that red meat and start eating more soy!!!!

Looks good

>average vegan?

who the fuck mentioned veganism, you absolute buffoon? Science has shown that meat leads to CVD, atherosclerosis, cancer, and a host of other ailments. The LESS meat the better. If that means 2 times a week instead of 3 times a week, so be it. You won't find any studies or evidence supporting the claim that meat does not cause these things. How's it feel to argue based solely on emotions?

>not my meat!! hell no! I dont care what studies or science has recently discovered, you cant talk bad about meat!!! Vegan cuck haha xD

Make caviar and lobster cheap again.

LIVE IN TINY HOMES, GOYIM!
DRIVE TINY CARS, GOYIM!
USE AS LITTLE RESOURCES AS POSSIBLE, GOYIM!
LITERALLY EAT BUGS, GOYIM!

Live like a peasant AND feel superior about it!
Fuck higher standards of living! You are KILLING THE PLANET if you try to have nice things!

>[elite jet travel and gourmet food consumption intensifies]

>when the HTR shows up and they're all augged to fuck orks and your face has already received the fucking of a lifetime from the corp security

>Science has shown that meat leads to CVD, atherosclerosis, cancer, and a host of other ailments
"science"
take your appeal to authority and get fucked

we've been in a dystopian cyberpunk future for at least 10 years my man.

While he spent 65k on hot dogs.

There's actually a simpler solution

Just make sure white people in 1st world countries only have 1 or fewer babies, and make sure brown people from 3rd world countries have as many babies as they want. Because brown people don't use up as much resources or have an ecological footprint as whites

No joke, if you told me 15 years ago this was the solution to world overpopulation, I would've laughed in your face. Tying climate change with race theory? It's fucking ridiculous, it's something like an SNL skit, it's in the realm of absurdity.

But nowadays this is _literally_ (i hate using this word but it applies here) an actual talking point by liberal environmentalists. People actually get paid to write research studies about it. It's baffling.

They were also shorter and died at 40, even if they lived active lifestyles.

I literally only work so I can enjoy good food. I have everything else already covered.

I am surely not the only one.

isn't eating beans cultural appropriation?

I CAN ADD SOME PROTEIN TO THEIR DIETS

BIG SOY

Well, if you want to take climate change seriously a change in diets is going to have to be on the table. It takes something like 80 pounds of grain to make 1 pound of beef. And the cows produce a shit ton of methane, which is another greenhouse gas.

Really the earth isn't overpopulated yet, our issues all come from distribution of resources.

Been vegetarian for 10+ years
Looks like I'll have to start eating meat again

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712342/

bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-11-63

>guys science shows niggers have low IQs haha master race xD
>science says meat is bad? nice appeal to authority cuck

you're a fucking joke. Im done responding to you, you literally have a nigger IQ, must be an aboriginal

There's literally no downside to the planet getting hotter.

>protein

it's not about protein it's about essential amino acids and creatine, both essential for cognition.

I swear to god these fucking idiots.

Yes, good. Good. Oh woopsie! Looks like the brown people are making life terrible for one another. We're going to need to transport 1/3rd of those brown people into your country, goyim. It's a humanitarian CRISIS! How could you let these poor brown people die, or be oppressed? Are you RACIST?! Take them in, goys. Take them in!

Regardless if people stop eating so much meat, animals are still going to be butchered all the same because we use all the other parts of cows for a vast variety of applications, like glue and medicines.

Enough protein to live maybe, some of us don't want to be frail husks

>cardiac-arrest-at58.jpg
add vodka and cigarettes and you can shave off few more years

i never said niggers have low IQ, you're just strawmaning now.

and yes, it does turn out some science is bullshit and some science is proper. referencing a random scientific journal without specifying what exactly is being talked about, or what relevance it has to the discussion, is an appeal to authority.

SOY IS PEOPLE

There is no reason to take man made climate change seriously though.
Pollution is a serious issue, climate change however is not an issue man has much to do with.
We've been through this before here on pol, there's not enough credible evidence and too many contradictions

HE DIDNT SAY NO MEAT HE SAID LESS MEAT

i love steak tho its fucking delicious kinda want one right now

Haha vegan cuck

Enjoy your jaundice

The sources the western world uses for meat like cows are pretty ecologically damaging when it's at an industrial level like the sort needed to provide for, say, the american markets.

having a viable substitute for that which can give you the required proteins, vitamins, and supplements that meats do is hardly a bad thing. if some dudebro techboy was doing this half of yall posting in this topic would be cheering it on.

I'd substitute with dairy, but that's racist.

>(((better ways)))

Keep your hands off my barbecue, stupid commie

I love this webm so much.

>subsistence farming without first world amenities like power, clean water, and a massive industrial base with the required supply chain isn't as ecologically devastating

whoa that's sure a fucking shocker really makes me think

>calling for scientists to find better ways to provide protein to diet

EAT YOUR GOOD GOY SOY, YOU FILTHY GOYIM

That's how they get you. Heating up the water slowly.

>we just want to get rid of high capacity assault rifles
>we just want to get rid of semi-autos
>we just want to get rid of high caliber bolt-action rifles, you can still have .22s
>who needs a handgun?

LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL FUCK I AM HUNGRY PETA BTFO

Just out of curiosity, has there been a study done about the health effects of all the shit we do to meat before it's eaten?

I mean, the stuff we dump in animals to both fatten them up, make them grow quicker and to keep them from dying before it's optimal to kill them.
The shitty conditions most animals are raised in.
And after the animal is dead the shit that is done to meat to prolong it's shelf life or turn it into some kind of finished product that barely resembles the meat it use to be.

I'm no scientist, but I can't help but think maybe all this shit is what is making meat unhealthy.
I bet if I started injecting tomatoes with steroids, it'd be unhealthy to eat them. Surely the same applies to meat?

Soyim?

It would take a whole bag of grain to get as much protein as a small piece of meat, it's much more concentrated and efficient.

I hope you don't like asphalt, footballs, insulation, soap, lipstick, car tires and glue. Because all of those are coming from butchered cows. Meat is almost a byproduct at this point.

I feel pretty bad for those animals in those factory farms. Plus the shit they feed them and inject them with is terrible for you. I get my meat from a local farm. It tastes better.

Yeah right, we totally need to call for (((((((((scientists))))))))))))...
>what is fish and other seafood
>what is milk

Fuck this shit I'd be a carnivore if I could

He's absolutely correct. There's no valid reason to eat meat. Go read Peter Singer before you go full autist on my comment. At the very least, we need to invest in lab grown meat.

nah less red meat has been recommended for decades

It'd be nearly impossible to perform an actual randomized controlled trial on the effects of modern processed frankenfood, because it would require you to have control groups and follow people on strict diets from early childhood. So all we have to go on is correlational studies, which can't demonstrate a cause, but can still be circumstantial evidence.

And one of the correlations we've seen is that average testosterone levels are plummeting. You have less testosterone than your father, and he has less than his father.

The Dystopia is coming, i hope you are ready for it

>(((Singer)))

I ain't reading that kike propaganda, nigger.

>tfw Deus Ex and Blade Runner are literally coming true.

Who else here /psycher/?

If you don't eat meat, you'll turn into a pussy

If it's impossible then how can we say with certainty that the meat is what is unhealthy and not all the shit done to it that is unhealthy?

Obammy can suck protein out of my white dick.

I don't think it'd be his first tatse of it.

Eat more soy, white boi

Immigrant semen, it's the tolerant choice

I live in the sprawling metropolis that the whole world will turn into

I haven't seen a star in so long...

>If it's impossible then how can we say with certainty that the meat is what is unhealthy and not all the shit done to it that is unhealthy?

You're right. It's not certain. In fact, nutrition and food science is like 75% complete bullshit when it comes to mainstream stuff. Look at how scientists claimed for ages that saturated fat is bad or that dietary cholesterol is bad. People have been calling bullshit on this stuff for decades, but these people were blacklisted and shooed away. Only in the past year or two have the mainstream organizations finally admitted that dietary fat/cholesterol has little/no effect on your blood cholesterol levels.

Don't even get me started on how you're not allowed to talk about how sugar is bad for you because of the agriculture industry and all the money that's in corn and HFCS.

I live in the sprawling metropolis that the whole world will turn into

I haven't seen a star in so long...

;_;

Underrated post

A toxic yellow dust coats everything

The United States is a no-smoking nation. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. No women - unless of course you're married. No guns, no foul language... no red meat.

It rained today, and the water had a thick yellow scummy layer on it

>Sweden
You already get enough meat, you are starting to look like an addict kek

that's called pollen, Ryu

The President did nothing wrong.

no, it's a toxic yellow dust

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Dust

Earth's human population will peak roughly at 8-11 billion and then decline rapidly.

screencap this

WELCOME TO THE HUMEME RACE

Let me guess, we should all eat soy so you can grow your army of passive, feminized, numales.

Soy protein sure is great, i take soy based whey!

>asian dust
and of course it had to yellow

youtube.com/watch?v=bzSz14dOrC0

bear my children

Ugh....
Austin