Germany uncucked? - Turks in Germany won't be allowed to vote on death penalty

Turks living in Germany will not be allowed to vote in any referendum on reinstating the death penalty, Chancellor Angela Merkel said in remarks broadcast on Tuesday.

>But she confirmed what her spokesman said last week, that Germany would not authorize Turkish consulates and embassies to act as polling stations on reinstating the death penalty - banned in all European Union countries - in Turkey.

"We usually don't answer hypothetical questions but this question is unfortunately, unfortunately not so hypothetical as it is being discussed in Turkey," Merkel told broadcaster WDR.

"I thought it was important to say that we cannot give permission on German soil to a subject matter such as the death penalty that we absolutely reject."

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-politics-germany-idUSKBN18515H

Other urls found in this thread:

pathtoforeignservice.com/is-an-embassy-on-foreign-soil-the-sovereign-territory-of-the-host-country-or-the-embassys-country/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_mission#Extraterritoriality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>uncucked
No, this is probably just them scared that turks would vote their own demise

Germanbros what do you think are the chances of Turks riot again?

Bump

Our constitution forbids that vote, Merkel herself is probably angry at that

not letting abunch of automatic "yes" votes influence the decision isnt uncucked.

Bump

They'll do anyway.

Good luck with that. She has zero power over embassies.

If she expels the ambassadors the shit-storm will be even worse.

>Turks living in Germany

if theres enough there to sway the vote in Turkey, than no, quite the opposite

Isn't this a blatant violation of sovereignty?

Mulla Merkel just sticks to her SJW agenda.

I'm pretty sure Turks would vote yes, so preventing them from voting is 100% cucked

Besides, isn't the death penalty forbidden by the EU treaties?

Germans follow their programming. Constitution says no. Then it is no. If their constitution said they had to kill a tenth of their own population every year, they would do it and it would be efficient. The weakest would be killed, determined by autistic tests and it would be done to the second.

The secret to germans is laws. If merkel changed the law that germans must have 6 children per couple they would also do it.

The state of europe is bad programming.

German police can still surround the only embassy
Also how would they get make a queue for over 200k turks at a single building

Austria and the Netherlands have banned Turks from voting in that referendum too.

That is pretty racist Merkel, don't make me unleash all the "Syrians" here in Turkey, you WILL let them vote.

t. Erdogan

If they banned Turks from all voting then it would be uncucked

But instead they are just banning Turks on votes they are scared of getting the "wrong" answer.

I believe there are several consulates here mate. And good luck mandating that order without triggering a diplomatic conflict.

That was spot on

Turkish diaspora votes are not that important. This will only give fuel to Erdog to blame Europe and get more "yes" votes.

Let's be real here. What positive things can you possible get out of that President of yours?

He's submerging Turkey in what it was before Ataturk.

That's true. He won't rest before he destroys this country.

Is there any chance that your military will pull off a real coup soon?

I don't think so. They purged the military so hard, there are not even enough pilots to man the planes right now. The army is fucked and cucked.

only diplomatic couriers and traffic must be able to travel unhindered.
Turks don't have an inherent right to visit their consulate and embasy as it lies on German soil

>Turkish diaspora votes are not that important.

What? There are millions of Turks living abroad. He won the referandum because of the expats.

No. The Kamalists were purged by the Gülenists years ago, ironically because the Sultan thought they would coup him. Now the Gülenists are purged as well. There won't be a coup.

>the one vore in which Turks might vote correctly
>ban turks
Germany is finished

That's where your wrong. Legal Turkish Embassies and Consulates are in fact Turkish Territory. It's illegal to refuse entrance or to create blockades to citizens of their respective countries.

that's an old meme that needs to be stopped.
A diplomatic mission is not on foreign soil. The land still belongs to the host country.

pathtoforeignservice.com/is-an-embassy-on-foreign-soil-the-sovereign-territory-of-the-host-country-or-the-embassys-country/

And you can block access to t, just not to diplomats. They must be allowed to pass unhindered and unsearched

no
turks would be FOR it
therefore it would be based if turks could vote

so.. verdict: cucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_mission#Extraterritoriality

Then why isn't Julian Assange detained? It doesn't make any difference how you put it. Only by being detained by local authorities can I be stopped from entering any German embassy in the world. The Ambassadors and Consuls are obliged to take me in if I request an audience.

Roaches BTFO

Seemed like a non-issue to me. I couldnt imagine any country in western Europe bringing it back.

>10 years from now
>Germany is 60+% "migrant"
>Migrants vote for migrant president
>Native Germans are declared 'undesirable' and purged

You can only vote if it suits my agenda because democracy, guys! Fuck this cunt. Turks shouldn't even be allowed in Europe.

>Then why isn't Julian Assange detained? It doesn't make any difference how you put it. Only by being detained by local authorities can I be stopped from entering any German embassy in the world. The Ambassadors and Consuls are obliged to take me in if I request an audience.
Diplomatic immunity,they can't enter, but they can close it off and only let diplomatic couriers unsearched through
just read the articles

>Only by being detained by local authorities can I be stopped from entering any German embassy in the world.
As long as you're not inside a diplomatic mission, they can stop you.

Death penalty for Holocaust denial!