Trump knows he's finished. Why don't you?

Trump knows he's finished. Why don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

Trump triggers them so much. It's hilarious, if sad.

>It's a "leftists freaks about about Trump's Twitter for the 575576th time" episode.

>as said by the shaking trump supporters for the 3490385935 time

Good rebuttal dude

There will come a time that you realize we are laughing at you just as much as your idol. You are the butt of this joke, and it's fucking hilarious.

Yeah if you listen to the media I can see how you would think that.

So where do you get your news from? Blogs with "sources"? Donald Trump's twitter account?

Do you know how much anxiety I live with? 30% of all information is falsely reported. If you want to know the truth you have to go to source material and read it for yourself. It makes collecting information take 20x longer, but at least your not getting indoctrinated/brain washed by secondary sources.

You and I do the same thing, then, because I'm fully aware of the bullshit. Except I guess we both end up with different interpretations.

My interpretation, from information sources which get reported on by the MSM six weeks after those sources report it, is that Trump and several of his people are in serious trouble.

Finished? The man will run USA for 8 more years.

Beeeeecausee?? whya?

tell me your not talking about the muh russian ties? please? spare me.
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

>claims he gets information for himself
>is actually denying russian ties

Even if you claim he's innocent of wrongdoing, he still has Russian ties, bud. As do many of his cabinet members, and several of those either lied or failed to disclose information or finances.

These are simply facts that you can find on your own. How you interpret those is up to you. But they are facts nonetheless, and suspicious ones to most people.

youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8

Bro. Just.... just kys.

I would loveeee..... LOVE.. to read your sources on this.

However, it really depends on what you mean by ties. Do you mean ties and in they are shills or ties as in they communicate?

Oh okay, I thought you were possibly a decent guy who cared about facts, now you've made yourself obvious.

Shill somewhere else.

Im dead ass. Send me your sources.

Every single time I call people on their bull shit they always call me a shill.

I want to see where all this shit is coming from.

See, you're talking as if there's zero evidence, at all, of any connection to Russia, whatsoever. Anyone with a brain and Google can immediately find that this isn't true. Even fucking Mike Flynn is proof of that.

You're right, you are dead. Dead to the world. Dead to reality.

How many times have you been wrong about him being finished?

Oh ok what did Mike Flynn do that was so wrong. You do realize that Obamas cabinent members did alot more than negotiate terms of removing sanctions regarding Saudi Arabia. You dont do your own research. You are a usefull idiot for the MSM.

I never said there wasnt any connection with Russia. We have connections with every country you fucking moron. Im talking about illegal activity, Like someone in the white house screwing over Americans for Russians benefit. By the way we do this with other countries but for whatever reason Russia is a huge deal. Like why Russia.

Glomph btfo

And you still havent sent me any sources.

>DRUMPFS FINISHED NOW!!! R-RIGHT GUYS???