Mom lets 4 year old become woman

I consider myself liberal. How the fuck is this okay? I don't give a fuck if an adult has the urge to chop their balls off. Chop away, doesn't hurt anyone but themselves. But a child goes though phases, this is horseshit.
Archive because I in no way want any "Journal" to think this kind of story is okay:
archive.is/lnofl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOhu26-Yirw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The kid isn't having surgery.

There will also be loads of therapists in that kid's life trying to determine if this is a real case of gender dysphoria, and if it is, how soon to do puberty blockers and hormones.

If you would treat the mental illness another way I would like to hear your plan.

>trying to determine if this is a real case of gender dysphoria, and if it is, how soon to do puberty blockers and hormones
or you know, puberty blockers and hormones anyway because having a fully formed brain is for fucking white males

>she

Kill the child if it uses crayon colour which isn't associated with their gender

Welcome, and Welcome down the rabit hole. It only gets scarier from here. Theres no turning back now though. Just never let the normies see you sweat. Carefull about who you talk to at work now too. SJW ears are everywhere.

when the kid is calling the shots, the parent needs to give up parental rights

euthanasia

Of course it's a fucking leaf as usual

I almost replied to the thread I found on facebook. I just did not want to deal with the autism that would come my direction from me saying it was wrong, so I posted it here.

>she

Well could always have his old man take him out for a game of catch. Or just wait a few weeks before he decides hes a tiger or an astronaut since its a fucking 4 year old

Wait until he decides he is a black girl.

Then tell him Mike Obama kept his penis and became First Lady.

parents who approve of this bullshit need to have the kid taken away.

Can I use your backyard volcano as an execution method?

No. You can't risk angering the Gods

It's only getting worse.

Hopefully they won't use any hormones for a few years and by then this fad will have blown over, I feel sorry for those who were suckered in and are basically fucked for life over a temporary fad

Easy, leave them alone. buy them gender neutral toys and don't encourage any behavior. See for sure if the kid is confused before letting them make a huge life decision to go through the horrors of wanting to be a woman in school. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid kills themselves during puberty.

WTF I love Iceland now

Are you trying to make a point or look like an idiot? I can't tell.

They don't need to do any surgery or chemical blockers or anything until fucking puberty, you uniformed nonce. Kid's got 6 years and a ton of therapists and psych evaluations before they do anything even remotely permanent.

It's fine to be against this travesty but at least learn what you're bitching about so you don't discredit the rest of us.

>not passing at 4
He's gonna be a hell of a hon- look at that face.

I'm sure this had nothing to do with the mom always talking about how she always wished she would have had at least 1 girl. Thinly spread attention among her 4 children and then one of them suddenly says they're a girl and she goes all out immediately.

Hormone blockers must be used starting around age 9 I believe to be very effective, even if they don't add anything to their brain chemistry they are actively blocking something required for brain development.

>trannys commit disportionate amount of suicide
>rate doesn't go down post OP
>keep chopping their dicks off as treatment
>gender doesn't exist
>but we are the wrong gender :3
Right I'm the idiot.

>I don't give a fuck if an adult has the urge to chop their balls off.
Hey fuckhead.

The slippery slope is real.

Couldn't have put it better myself. If gender doesn't exist than there is no "wrong" gender.

Not only is this shit the only psychosis psychiatrists placate and even enchourages it's the only body dismorphic disorder they placate

They don't tel anorexics they should be skinny they don't tell people that want to chop off limbs (a real thing). That it is okay to chop off a limb

Yet some crazy fuck says they want a vagina and I'm supposed to believe the treatment is to cut a child's dick off?

Exercize and freedom. Boys aren't allowed to be boys anymore. Constant supervision, sit still, no boisterousness allowed. Boys with sex dysphoria are often just coming to the logical conclusion implied by the hyper authoritarian bureaucratic systems encroaching upon their lives.

I don't get it. You're all about being sensitive by allowing this to happen but you're happy to send a kid through "tons of therapists and psych evaluations" their entire childhood. Positive reinforcement encourages this garbage.

>Oh you want to be a girl? Wow! Have all this positive attention! Surely a child wouldn't say things to make their parents happy!

You can't get a tattoo until you're 18 but you can do this insane shit at age 4 I mean jesus christ

The kid is being encouraged since he was 4 years old. If you are referring to the title, I was being hyperbolic, kinda needed for a decent thread on here.

Whenever I see shit like this it makes me want to join ISIS

>loads of therapists in that kid's life trying to determine if this is a real case of gender dysphoria,
You mean a single therapist that is know to always diagnose it like the medical weed lmao "doctors".

>implying that isn't next on the agenda

he's gonna make a great trap so i'm not sure how to feel about this desu

Thats fucking excellent.

checked and keked

I had 4 boys - Until one of them told me he was really superman.
I watched as he opened the window of my 44th floor apartment and tried to fly for the first time.
RIP

>I consider myself liberal.

Stick around, you won't for long

WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.. I AM ON ACYDE PLZ TELL ME THIS IS PHOTOHOPED

read the article.

I have taken a few redpills, Zionists was a big one (although I already did not trust Israel), however Sup Forums is riddled with inconsistencies. Ted Cruz should unironically be hated for being such a zionist rat. Many here love him.

It's somewhat a strawman now their argument seems to have gone from gender doesn't exist to sex doesn't exist and now ending up at sex doesn't exist and gender is a spectrum.

The argument gender is a spectrum is a funny sleight of hand but it's still a logical fallacy, basically conflating the "traditional" definition of gender which is merely a categorization of words and how they relate to language and thus must contain gender neutral pronouns for things like referring to groups, by applying this logic onto the "new" definition of gender which relates more to identity, which was strictly defined in the masculine and feminine having stemmed from biological sex in archetypical fashion.

Now I think the fundamental question from all this is which definition is correct here? And to answer that I can only say I see utility in both and as concepts both are incredibly useful, UNLESS you conflate the two, in which case you can argue things which are self evidently not true.

euthanasia is the best cure

fucking 2017 man
god fucking damn

No doubt in my mind whatsoever that his attention seeking fuckwit of a mother is responsible for this.

>I consider myself liberal.
This is actually brilliant. Polfags need to start using this pussy-ass shit to maximize normie trolling.

>I started reaching out to more professionals, including a child psychiatrist who asked me, "If you and Kai were on a deserted island, would you let her wear girls' clothes?'" I said, "Probably." The psychiatrist told me it wasn't God I had a problem with, but what other people would think of my child and me. That really got my gears spinning. I thought, Okay, I could start with girls' panties.

That really got my gears spinning.

It's no different than the trend that came before it where mothers wanted to be their child's best friend rather than a parental figure. This is taking it all to new levels of retardation.

semi-related, the current Marvel Spider-Man (Tom Holland) singing black R&B hit "Umbrella" by Rihanna in feminine latex bodysuit and make-up

youtube.com/watch?v=IOhu26-Yirw

we're getting hit from all angles here

Kai, my son. You are 3 years old now. You must choose gender. Will you pick
>fishing and spitting and boy stuff
Or
>girls' panties

halp. These assholes have taken the microphone on the left an ran way to far with it.

I couldnt care less if an adult cuts his dick off or engages in some other 'degeneracy', but pushing it on children for virtuesignalling is sick

>all these transphobic retards in this thread

Yeah go on talking shit when you dont understand gender dysphoria at all. How would you feel if your child started showing these symptoms? Would you shun away your child? At least now this child can live a healthy and normal life knowing his true self.

That is exactly my position. In fact I encourage adults to do it, population growth is out of control. A few wieners chopped off is helping not hurting. But make sure they become adults before making that choice. At 4 they have no idea what the hell is going on.

Instead of hormone blockers would give it some SMV

I wonder if we'll get a follow-up story years down the line when zhe kills zhimself.

That child does not know it's true self yet. the kid does not even have functioning reproductive organs, how the fuck does it know it's gender?

May your most beloved person be raped by a shitskin.

>flag

Anti-kike, anti-mudslime, anti-nigger white national capitalist.

Uhh, how the FUCK do YOU know your own gender? baka dumbass argument

>I almost replied to the thread I found on facebook. I just did not want to deal with the autism that would come my direction from me saying it was wrong, so I posted it here.
I feel disturbed and confused by the idea of encouraging a 4 year old to embrace their identity as the opposite sex and begin taking drugs to transition, but the seemingly normal people around me are so supportive of it, that I'll only voice my opinion on a board with less moderation than Stormfront.

>looks down
>sees penis
That was easy.
Didn't say ADULTS can't whimsically imagine they are something other than a male or female. That is their right. Kids can to, but the mental illness should not be encouraged.

Dude, the person that posted it was a FtoM ADULT. Would you want 40 of her dike friends to come screech at you if you said it was wrong?

>implying gender is the same as sex
Back to school you go, imbecile.

Are you seriously saying that an adult doesn't understand gender but this proves a child does?

What's your point here Sven?

Fuck off, I go to an ivy. Only diff is I study shit that matters.

>Kids are too young too have sex but they can determine what sex they are
Everyone who supports this should be branded a pedophile

Clearly he doesnt since he doesnt know the difference between sex and gender.

Then dont talk about shit you dont understand retard

>Clearly he doesnt since he doesnt know the difference between sex and gender.
Supposing this is correct how does it make your argument correct?

You have not presented an argument (or one worth following logically)

I'm describing the severity of the situation in general. It's not an attack on you personally.

But now that you mention it, yes, I probably would comment that this is a deliberate attack on the nuclear family in an attempt to reduce the white population. Either accept the left for what it is, or stop considering yourself liberal.

>t, offended dickless man

I do understand your retarded definition. "just because you were born a man does not mean you are a man with respect to gender". Just cloud up the fact that there is a mental illness happening here.

How about learning to accept who one is, and what cards they were delt, rather than chopping their body parts off to fufill a fantasy?

>implying the mother didn't just want little girl and pushed this on him

>I'm describing the severity of the situation in general. It's not an attack on you personally.
I figured that out after I saw a few more of your posts. My bad.

>Either accept the left for what it is, or stop considering yourself liberal.

Can't do that. The right is pointing towards nationalism and wants to defund our research institutions. Politically not acceptable for my work (research). I want the left to stop catering to these faggots, or the right to stop being anti-science. I apparently can not have both. I am gonna vote for my paycheck, just like the rust belt did.

No worries.

But this here:
>In fact I encourage adults to do it, population growth is out of control.
Needs to stop. The problem is a specific kind of population growth, not population growth in general. But I expect you'll come around eventually. The left will only get worse.

Check beneath your undies.

An 11 year-old girl in Australia is being given artificial testosterone because she "identifies" as a boy. Exogenous testosterone in females causes vaginal, cervical, and uterine atrophy after 5 years of consistent use, meaning this little girl will have to have all her sex organs removed before she can even vote.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, it needs to be treated not indulged.

>If you would treat the mental illness another way I would like to hear your plan.

I wouldn't allow any child to take puberty blockers or hormones, for one. I haven't decided whether or not the same should be true for adults.