Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xg5e-0_1Dmc?t=5m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leave and never come back

This is why Brazil needs a genocide

FUCKING BASED

ISNT THAT JUST A BASED BLACK MAN? SAY IT WITH ME FELLOW PEDES

a nigger is a nigger I dont care what hat he's wearing

so who among us is going to take one for the team and service this based black mans BBC?

FUCKING BAAAAAASED
>haha democrats are the real racist

Fuck off huenigger

The Democrats are the REAL racists

This is what we need. Liberty is all about BASED BLACKS.

youtu.be/xg5e-0_1Dmc?t=5m47s

5m47s

>squeak

BASED BLACK MAN

PLEASE FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND (male) NOW!

Xd fuckin BASED!!!
See /pol, black people are our greatest friends, I'd let my wife have kids with this based dude any day and those leftists who are gonna call me a cuck are all shills. XD Being a or Civic Nationalist rocks!

#Free Kekistan lol.

omg i love nu-pol now

LMFAO I LOVE BASED based black man I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE LE KEK xD

WE DID IT BASED MAGAPEDES!!

brazil genocide when

What's with all the shills all of a sudden? This is a MAGA based board. If you don't like, take your shill ass somewhere else. All hard working Americans are allowed on the MAGAtrain.

>Based

He only wears it because tards like you call him "Based black guy" and probably would let him fuck your mom

BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED

Niggers can't read, he probably stole the hat.

This.

The only thing that might be just as based as a black MAGApede is one of our fellow 'pede jews

It is a joke from this weeks murdoch Murdoch video.
>the character is trying to fuck Lauren southern and has to put up with lebbit level shit and niggers.

Xd ikr Israel is our greatest ally, friends, you guys don't wanna be Nazis, right? Jews are BASED!!

blacks like trump because they're afraid of mexicans.

Murdoch Murdoch seems to be blowing up recently. Good for them.

BASED
A
S
E
D
Here's a based Jewish man!!! XDD

I don't trust niggers. It must be part of their evil masterplan to gain some trust and then fuck your wifes and daughter behind your back.

Oh god think about the wheat fields

bASED jewish man!! He really showed us how racist and anti-semitic muslims are !1 xDDD

Is this meme basically doing the same thing that niggers do when they call decent black folks coons and uncle toms?

WHAT A BASED BLACK MAN

RACISTS BTFO

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

TEN FEET HIGHER

When I see that raunchy hair, I automatically think it's a criminal.

No because nu-pol is lionizing these people, as opposed to calling them a traitor

As if black skin wasn't enough

This. We're all Americans. I'd rather my daughter fuck a based MAGA Black Bro pede.

wow thats a based black man folks, dont we like our based black men centipedes? shadilay kekistan

Falling for a retard shill prepping a strawman, and then you retards lift the strawman up and then ridicule the strawman as if it was a real person with opinions. You insecure faggots are the cancer killing meme magic.

>being this new
Trump is slowly becoming more and more like a globalist, but your blinded cucked ways refuse to see it.

This. We need to keep meme magic bros, and weaponized autism. Praise kek!!! SHADILAAAAAAY!

Hey guys, check out this ABSOLUTELY B A S E D NIGGER in a MAGA hat pounding my wife's pussy into oblivion. FUCKING B-A-S-E-D!

What is it then that you believe shill?

See this is by far the most effective shill tactic that has come from these faggots and you retards JUST yourselves into it. They're using irony aswell as insecurity to fuel this and its working, don't fall for this strawman nonsense its going down to fucking gay ass nihilism, exactly where they want you to go.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
*squeak*

soooo baaaased!!!!! Give him his coats. High Energy. MAMAGAMAMGAMA

Dem memes be real!

LE SHILL D E T E C T E D.

we elected trump to do a job, any decision he makes i wholeheartedly agree with. i'm a nationalist and a globalist so i don't mind.

Also Israel = greatest ally

SHADILAY. PRESS KEK. PRAISE BASED NIGGERS.

I love blackpedes

Blackpedes need to breed our femalepedes.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

>Mention meme magic
>Want to be taken seriously

Lol

(((BASED
A
S
E
D
)
)
)

Can a get some (You)'$ for this pic of a starving African child in a MIGA cap?

DEMONcrats are the real racists1

Get the fuck off my board and never come back.

BASED black MAGApede! I hope he will fuck my wife soon!

thanks for identifying that shill! keep up the absolutely BASED work fellow pede.

>no.124804804

NICE INTEGERS. MEME MAGIC IS REAL. PRAISE KEK!

STAY MY ENERGY, 'PEDE

ONCE WE GET GOD EMPORER TRUMP TO BRING BACK THE FREE MARKET, DETROIT WILL BE A PARADISE

FUCKING B-A-S-E-D!!!

i hate this mem
i want out

We're making fun of r/The_Cuckold

>being a redditcuck this new trying too hard to blend in with the cool kids
Wew lad

This is where you're wrong.

I think I hate the Nazis more than I hate the commies.
Fucking antisemitic assholes.

fuck off r/the_donald

SHILL DETECTED. MODS BAN HIM NOW. He's trying to make us multicultural CENTIPEDES look racists and bigoted.

>Fucking antisemitic assholes
A lvl 20 jew appears

>MODS BAN HIM NOW
I know your joking but I'm unbannable, just have to grab a new IP, I suppose the MODS could take me for a helicopter ride..

Lmao is this how to get an A in your class?

FUCKIIIING BASED

any links to local tv streams bros? like to observe the local culture.