How do former Presidents live with all the red pills? How do none of them publicly spill the beans on ZOG ever?

How do former Presidents live with all the red pills? How do none of them publicly spill the beans on ZOG ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is now a qt bush thread

pictures of dead lolis in your bed

Well I think it goes without saying it's something that would end their lives pretty much. But how have NONE ever done it?

>red pills

Why would you assume the president even knows anything

Most pollocks have been more right on the money in predictions then the majority of presidents

You can't be red-pilled and still be wrong on where the actions of your ideas take you

Typically red-pilled is used as a metaphor to remove the shackles of disillusion
And from what I can tell, the disillusion of the majority of presidents have proved they don't actually know anything

Janitor of the white house is probably more red-pilled then the president

their brains are damaged. It's classified. Next time ask fbi user for more details.

>How do former Presidents live with all the red pills? How do none of them publicly spill the beans on ZOG ever?

they are assigned a security detail from secret service (military) for life,

if they spill the beans oops they slipped, heart attack etc.

they will be murdered if they don't play along

>How have none every done it?
Umm.. Who is JFK? Listen to the man's speeches and research Operation Northwoods.

JFK was the last true patriotic president. CIA killed him cuz he wouldn't play ball and was beginning to spill the beans.

Ok hear me out

>be former president
>you're getting ready to go on the late night comedy jew for the 4th time
>decide to spill everything to everyone
>don't tell anyone at all, keep it to yourself
>know you'll be killed for it, but decide to be a martyr
>go out and tell the world who really runs things and the true nature of the government

Why hasn't this happened?

they're afraid ((((they)))'ll kill their families

>implying that the president tells people the truth & doesn't have an agenda

Because they saw what they did to Kennedy when he wanted to abolish the fed. Ye 'ol limo ride through Dallas.

Humans have poor impulse control when faced under extreme duress as many presidents have

It's much easier to hide the information then it is to tell the information and then hope the person at the other end might not spill the beans

With all due respect to your digits, if there's one thing Presidents understand, after all they've seen, it's nuance. There is no smoking gun to reveal to the public that would change our understanding of history, because history is heavily contested and ambiguous.

true. Most people don't even know W. had a lobotomy.

Eisenhower and JFK were probably the only ones who did anything like that.

Because they're all sat down in a dark room and shown the Zapruder film before they take office. Just look at Trump's face when he had his meeting with Obama, cold, dead eyes and weak body posture. He had just been to his private screening.

well all signs point to the fact we are in contact with aliens currently. I'm curious how many world governments are aware of this

oh god....I just realized the truth. The aliens have told us we need to come together and globally unite as a species before we will be allowed to join the galactic federation, but the public must do it willingly on their own, not under coercion or with promise of the galactic rewards and alien technology, and that's why the leftists are pushing to tear down boarders

did I just redpill myself? oh dear

>JFK was the last true patriotic president

they all start patriotic but they don't stay that way

Every president since Kennedy IS ZOG.

/thread

Trump is such a sperg $10 says he spills all beans

tape delay

oh dear

Fantastic remark...

Oh dear indeed....

this.

If even a tenth of the shit Sup Forums thinks is going on is true then the potential horrors they could inflict on a person is truly unimaginable.

Compartmentalized knowledge/need-to-know basis. I doubt any President nowadays knows anything too deep. There are likely much more redpilled people in the government (and outside it) that nobody knows about, which have knowledge of the actual terrifying things.

The secret service (((protect))) the President 24/7. Like a hostage

Presidents are typically executed when elected and replaced with an android, hence their tendency to completely change their position afterwards.

That was always part of the appeal. I'm betting he blabs on some things.

>We have the most fucked up conspiracies in the white house,believe me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard

This is why you never have a permanent bodyguard institution. The new leader/king should always disband the old one, and hire a new one directly loyal to him.