What is the reason white people spit on the ground when they see a black person? Superstition?

What is the reason white people spit on the ground when they see a black person? Superstition?

To let them know they aren't wanted

Is there a history behind it?

this comes from afrika like most nigher behavior
see when food was sparse and long nights of hinger inevitable, niggers would spit on things they thought they could eat later. like spitting on the floor.
white people generally spit on their food because saliva helps to break down the food they eat

racism

Sup Forums says white privilege isn't a thing, yet i get dragged down by other blacks according to crime statistics etc etc people on the street see me as violent when they don't even know me. Now they're going to respond with "shouldn't have committed crime", but I literally never have. Doesn't mean I should be unfairly targeted because I was born from a certain people

black men spit on the ground at white women

>white privilege is being able to look at crime statistics

wew

>
>black men spit on the ground at white women

Is this true? I've never seen it. Does that mean they're not wanted?

Why?

Typically animals follow a certain type of behavior to avoid danger, the frog run away from the snake because even if it might not have seen a snake it's pre-built into their genetics to know that the snake is dangerous for the frog to be around it

Why do we as humans, not follow the same thought behavior patterns to avoid the least amount of danger

Why should this frog assume that you the snake isn't hungry today

#notallblacks

Seriously, statistics aren't racist. It's just simple probability. A black person can walk into a white neighbor hood and just be watched, maybe even approached by an officer and just questioned.

Flip that scenario and the white guy getting mugged.

shouldn't have been born black

Are the shills that jump on these threads robots? It seems that the responses have nothing to do with the question.

This.
Probably not. It's just a old way to show that you have no respect for them

>
>this comes from afrika like most nigher behavior
>see when food was sparse and long nights of hinger inevitable, niggers would spit on things they thought they could eat later. like spitting on the floor.
>white people generally spit on their food because saliva helps to break down the food they eat

Solo? White people spit on the ground because black Africans did it? Doesn't make sense. It seems that this is a mostly redneck thing and I wouldn't think they would know any history. Especially African history.

jup, pretty sure, like facebook algorithms are generated especially for you, news feed etc like a bubble and you're in it
it's like this in here too

never heard/seen anything related to that.
is it like a new thing that people do?
this world is fucking crazy...

obviously anyone that doesn't respond to you is a robot. can you tell me why black men spit on the ground after a white person walks by? is it superstition or just nogs being racist?

why don't you know how to quote? are you new here?

Driving.

you're actually saying that being scared of you for looking exactly like all of the feral animals that want to kill us makes us "racist." We all know very well that blacks are 50 times as likely to attack us. Do you honestly expect us to assume that each and every black we see is one of the "good ones" just so that we don't look racist? Not my fault you were born to a race of disease apes who can't stop murdering.

Black people spitting on the ground is a sign of degeneracy.

you are probably just looking into it too much.

>It seems that this is a mostly redneck thing

most "rednecks" use chewing tobacco. when you use chewing tobacco you don't want to swallow the stuff that soaks out of it, which means that when you are using it you have to spit more. they likely don't want to spit on you or right in front of you so they wait until you walk past them to spit.

I believe this.

>
>you are probably just looking into it too much.

>most "rednecks" use chewing tobacco. when you use chewing tobacco you don't want to swallow the stuff that soaks out of it, which means that when you are using it you have to spit more. they likely don't want to spit on you or right in front of you so they wait until you walk past them to spit.

Would make sense except it seems they go out of their way to do it. I think it's a superstition. A good luck thing.

Holy shit you're retarded

Possibly. I've always wanted to ask that.